Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where has the Football On TV Thread Gone? 23:36 - Nov 1 with 752 viewsjackharris

I just went to look to see what matches are on this weekend to plan my viewing and I can’t see the Footy TV Thread. I also missed the Liverpool Arsenal Goalfest the other night on SKY Sports because I thought they were only showing the Chelsea v Man U game. 10 goals missed in 90 mins.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Where has the Football On TV Thread Gone? on 23:42 - Nov 1 with 742 viewsDippy

It's down by there mun, at the bottom of the page

Poll: Cooper Out

Where has the Football On TV Thread Gone? on 08:07 - Nov 2 with 657 viewsbuilthjack

Should be at the top

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where has the Football On TV Thread Gone? on 09:13 - Nov 2 with 631 viewskarnataka

10 goals missed in 90 minutes? Are you sure you're not thinking of last Sunday's match?
Where has the Football On TV Thread Gone? on 11:33 - Nov 2 with 565 viewsLibertarian

Global. https://www.live-footballontv.com/

English leagues. https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-english-football-on-tv.html
Where has the Football On TV Thread Gone? on 11:34 - Nov 2 with 562 viewsNeath_Jack

Where did the "Has Darran got a life" thread go?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Where has the Football On TV Thread Gone? on 15:21 - Nov 2 with 460 viewsstevethejack

Where has the Football On TV Thread Gone? on 11:34 - Nov 2 by Neath_Jack

Where did the "Has Darran got a life" thread go?

It died a death.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024