Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser 10:07 - Nov 4 with 4647 viewsDarran

Now available to order.

https://www.austinmacauley.com/author/prosser-jocelyn
[Post edited 24 Nov 2019 14:18]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 13:25 - Nov 4 with 3781 viewsdickythorpe

A great achievement to have a book published.
My best wishes.
My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 13:31 - Nov 4 with 3765 viewsLohengrin

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 13:25 - Nov 4 by dickythorpe

A great achievement to have a book published.
My best wishes.

Joss is lovely and the only girl I’ve met that knows who Somerset Maugham was.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 13:51 - Nov 4 with 3725 viewsjedijack

Pass on congratulations to the misses, Daz. Very well done.

The book seems right up my mums street. Have ordered her a copy, for xmas.
My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 14:00 - Nov 4 with 3707 viewsbuilthjack

It's a good job one of you can read and write

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 14:04 - Nov 4 with 3708 viewsWarwickHunt

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 13:31 - Nov 4 by Lohengrin

Jango thinks it's cider.
My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 14:08 - Nov 4 with 3696 viewslondonlisa2001

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 13:31 - Nov 4 by Lohengrin

You’ve spoken to the wrong girls.

Always thought Tim Rice was a genius for coming up with the line ‘some are set up in the Somerset Maugham suite’ in ‘One Night in Bangkok’ from Chess.
My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 14:54 - Nov 4 with 3645 viewsLohengrin

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 14:08 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

You’ve spoken to the wrong girls.

Always thought Tim Rice was a genius for coming up with the line ‘some are set up in the Somerset Maugham suite’ in ‘One Night in Bangkok’ from Chess.

I don’t know about the ‘wrong’ ones but certainly very few of the girls I’d have tapped to dance would have gone to Oxford.

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 15:47 - Nov 4 with 3570 viewscontroversial_jack

What's it about?
Login to get fewer ads

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 16:06 - Nov 4 with 3551 viewsCaptain_Sham

I was geniunely expecting the bio to say "Jocelyn is married to planetswans legend Darran".

Its just a ride.

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 16:36 - Nov 4 with 3503 viewsLeon_Drinker

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 15:47 - Nov 4 by controversial_jack

What's it about?

It's about your sixth sense Digger
My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 19:08 - Nov 4 with 3346 viewsWarwickHunt

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 15:47 - Nov 4 by controversial_jack

What's it about?

Seven quid.
My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 19:19 - Nov 4 with 3320 viewsJango

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 14:04 - Nov 4 by WarwickHunt

Jango thinks it's cider.

PM your address mate. I’ll send you my best picture for your wall.
My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 20:18 - Nov 4 with 3253 viewsWarwickHunt

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 19:19 - Nov 4 by Jango

PM your address mate. I’ll send you my best picture for your wall.

Crayons?
My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 12:16 - Nov 5 with 3035 viewsJango

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 20:18 - Nov 4 by WarwickHunt

Crayons?

19th century look. Just how you like it.
My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 18:12 - Nov 6 with 2782 viewsJackfath

I've already ordered several of these, can't wait to read it. Apparently it's a marvellous, thought provoking read that reaches into your own soul and questions who you really are and why you're here.

Get a copy while you can.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 18:24 - Nov 6 with 2756 viewsbuilthjack

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 18:12 - Nov 6 by Jackfath

I've already ordered several of these, can't wait to read it. Apparently it's a marvellous, thought provoking read that reaches into your own soul and questions who you really are and why you're here.

Get a copy while you can.

But we're only here to watch the swans

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 18:42 - Nov 6 with 2738 viewslifelong

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 19:08 - Nov 4 by WarwickHunt

Seven quid.

That reminds me about the squid that was vomiting on the sea bed, a shark swam down and picked it up and handed it to a whale that was passing. The shark said to the whale, “here’s the sick squid I owe you.”
My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 19:02 - Nov 6 with 2700 viewssainthelens

Good luck with the book Daz.
My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 19:43 - Nov 13 with 2437 viewsTNT

Which publisher did your good wife choose Dar? Do they take care of pretty much everything?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 12:17 - Nov 23 with 2187 viewsDarran

This incredible woman is now a published author.
Officially released on Thursday 28th November 2019.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Soul-Divining-Jocelyn-Prosser/dp/1528905091/ref=sr_1_1?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 13:12 - Nov 23 with 2136 viewsJack_Meoff

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 12:17 - Nov 23 by Darran

This incredible woman is now a published author.
Officially released on Thursday 28th November 2019.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Soul-Divining-Jocelyn-Prosser/dp/1528905091/ref=sr_1_1?

Awesome Daz, just put in an order, congrats!
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 13:14]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 13:25 - Nov 23 with 2115 viewsLeonWasGod

F*ck her!

You must be very proud and feel very lucky. She seems like a wonderful person.
My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 13:26 - Nov 23 with 2112 viewsNotLoyal

Great subject matter, looking forward to reading it.
Especially with primary experience of the author 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 13:27 - Nov 23 with 2108 viewsLohengrin

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 13:25 - Nov 23 by LeonWasGod

F*ck her!

You must be very proud and feel very lucky. She seems like a wonderful person.

She deserves a medal the size of a dustbin lid for having to put up with his record collection alone!

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 13:30 - Nov 23 with 2103 viewsdickythorpe

My beautiful wife’s new book: Soul Divining by Jocelyn Prosser on 13:27 - Nov 23 by Lohengrin

She deserves a medal the size of a dustbin lid for having to put up with his record collection alone!

Plus those shirts he wears don't come with a volume button either!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024