Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... 14:18 - Nov 7 with 3372 viewsLohengrin

It’s like a tide that never goes out...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/swathe-of-antisemitic-abuse-is-uncovere

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 14:28 - Nov 7 with 1905 viewsGlyn1

For once I agree with you.

I'm a Labour party member in London, and I'm getting f*ck*ng sick and tired of Labour members telling me that British Jews are working for Israel. They never would ever think about saying that about Catholics or ethnic minorities. Corbyn has been useless.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 16:08 - Nov 7 with 1832 viewsNotLoyal

Labour, love em 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 16:11 - Nov 7 with 1828 viewsbuilthjack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 14:28 - Nov 7 by Glyn1

For once I agree with you.

I'm a Labour party member in London, and I'm getting f*ck*ng sick and tired of Labour members telling me that British Jews are working for Israel. They never would ever think about saying that about Catholics or ethnic minorities. Corbyn has been useless.

Tell me a Jew that hasn't got Israel,at heart?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 16:13 - Nov 7 with 1827 viewsLohengrin

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 16:11 - Nov 7 by builthjack

Judas.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 16:17 - Nov 7 with 1819 viewsbuilthjack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 16:13 - Nov 7 by Lohengrin

Judas.

He's long gone.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 16:19 - Nov 7 with 1813 viewsLohengrin

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 16:17 - Nov 7 by builthjack

He's long gone.

I suppose that rules Barabbas out as well then?

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 16:59 - Nov 7 with 1773 viewsGlyn1

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 16:11 - Nov 7 by builthjack

Most of the ones who are British.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 17:16 - Nov 7 with 1756 viewsFireboy2

There are quite a few jews in israel and all over the world who arent happy with the way the palestinians are being treated and i for one agree with them i also think corbyn is being vilified(again)for sticking up for these people, ateotd he isnt anti semitic, hes anti israel, the israelis who are subjugating palestine.
Login to get fewer ads

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 18:53 - Nov 7 with 1689 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 17:16 - Nov 7 by Fireboy2

There are quite a few jews in israel and all over the world who arent happy with the way the palestinians are being treated and i for one agree with them i also think corbyn is being vilified(again)for sticking up for these people, ateotd he isnt anti semitic, hes anti israel, the israelis who are subjugating palestine.

He is being villified for supporting enemies of the UK.
Supports hamas and Hezbollah.
Supported the IRA for many years including inviting the IRA to the house of commons twice. Once just weeks after IRA assassination attempt in Brighton.
Supported Russia in the Salisbury novochek poisoning despite overwhelming evidence.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 18:59 - Nov 7 with 1684 viewsFireboy2

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 18:53 - Nov 7 by felixstowe_jack

Supported the IRA for many years including inviting the IRA to the house of commons twice. Once just weeks after IRA assassination attempt in Brighton.
Supported Russia in the Salisbury novochek poisoning despite overwhelming evidence.

Read the daily fail and fellow right media outlets apologist?

Of course you do, its obvious.

JC is going to get the vilifying of his life over the next few weeks but hes used to it.

But your BJ is squeaky clean isnt he.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 19:05]
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:02 - Nov 7 with 1679 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 18:59 - Nov 7 by Fireboy2

Read the daily fail and fellow right media outlets apologist?

Of course you do, its obvious.

JC is going to get the vilifying of his life over the next few weeks but hes used to it.

But your BJ is squeaky clean isnt he.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 19:05]

Is any of it untrue?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:07 - Nov 7 with 1669 viewsFireboy2

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:02 - Nov 7 by felixstowe_jack

Is any of it untrue?

Is what untrue?

That he supports defenceless people getting their homes and land stolen and getting killed.
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:13 - Nov 7 with 1662 viewsdickythorpe

Was Pontius Pilate a wrong 'un?
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:01 - Nov 7 with 1624 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 18:53 - Nov 7 by felixstowe_jack

Is that the Russia that’s funding the Conservative party (which they’re trying to hide) ??

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/dark-money-investigations/revealed-russian-dono

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:03 - Nov 7 with 1619 viewsHighjack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:13 - Nov 7 by dickythorpe

He was a wong un.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:03 - Nov 7 with 1619 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 16:19 - Nov 7 by Lohengrin

I suppose that rules Barabbas out as well then?

And most definitely Jesus

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:08 - Nov 7 with 1607 viewsPentyrchJack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 16:17 - Nov 7 by builthjack

He's long gone.

Judas resurrected many times over during the sell out....

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:10 - Nov 7 with 1590 viewssherpajacob

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:13 - Nov 7 by dickythorpe

He was just following the will of the people.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:16 - Nov 7 with 1591 viewsGlyn1

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 19:07 - Nov 7 by Fireboy2

Is what untrue?

That he supports defenceless people getting their homes and land stolen and getting killed.

And again, what have the problems of another country (Palestine) got to do with assaults on British people (who are Jewish).

Here's the front page of today's Jewish Chronicle.

https://www.thejc.com/comment/leaders/to-all-our-fellow-british-citizens-1.49181

The results in some constituencies in North London are going to be extremely interesting.

Now I'll watch out for comments from people who have never been friends with, worked with or even knowingly met Brits who happen to be Jewish but still know what they think (Hiya Builth Jack).
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 20:19]

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:28 - Nov 7 with 1560 viewswaynekerr55

I heard a scottish lady who was jewish in tears on Shelagh Fogarty's show today.

What the fúck has happened to our country?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:33 - Nov 7 with 1548 viewsSwanDownUnder

And you don't think Israel is anti palestinian?
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 21:40 - Nov 7 with 1492 viewsGlyn1

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:33 - Nov 7 by SwanDownUnder

And you don't think Israel is anti palestinian?

Are you really thick or just pretending to be?

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 21:51 - Nov 7 with 1478 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 20:28 - Nov 7 by waynekerr55

I heard a scottish lady who was jewish in tears on Shelagh Fogarty's show today.

What the fúck has happened to our country?

Why? Did Corbyn ring her up to personally abuse her just because she is Jewish?

Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 21:59 - Nov 7 with 1465 viewsdickythorpe

Schwartz, an elderly man, is resting peacefully on the porch of his small hotel outside Boca when he sees a cloud of dust up the road. He walks out to see who could be approaching: It is a Southern farmer with a wagon.
“Good afternoon,” says Schwartz.
“Afternoon,” says the farmer.
“Where you headed?” asks Schwartz.
“Town.”
“What do you have in the wagon?”
“Manure.”
“Manure, eh? What do you do with it?”
“I spread it over the fruit.”
“Well,” says Bernstein, “you should come over here for lunch someday. We use sour cream.”
Old hapless has got shit on his hush puppies again... on 22:14 - Nov 7 with 1447 viewsDippy

I'd rather side with the Jewish contingent and the English than vote for that party in it's current proletariat.

British and proud.

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024