Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... 13:27 - Nov 7 with 1865 viewstheloneranger

"Angry mum confronts ‘son’s bully’ and threatens to rip his face off"

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/06/angry-mum-confronts-sons-bully-threatens-rip-face

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 13:32 - Nov 7 with 1553 viewsBatterseajack

Yes i would
"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 13:52 - Nov 7 with 1534 viewsCountyJim

But then surely your bullying them then

Hypocrites
"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 13:59 - Nov 7 with 1523 viewsBatterseajack

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 13:52 - Nov 7 by CountyJim

But then surely your bullying them then

Hypocrites

Some mad logic you have there
"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 14:00 - Nov 7 with 1519 viewsNotLoyal

Why threaten ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 14:25 - Nov 7 with 1493 viewsCountyJim

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 13:59 - Nov 7 by Batterseajack

Some mad logic you have there

Not at all we had terrible problems with our youngest daughter the school did zip so we went and spoke to the girls parents they where absolutely mortified and couldn't do enough my daughter from that day had no more problems

To confront a child is bullying it self and you could get in trouble with the law
"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 14:43 - Nov 7 with 1466 viewsFlashberryjack

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 14:25 - Nov 7 by CountyJim

Not at all we had terrible problems with our youngest daughter the school did zip so we went and spoke to the girls parents they where absolutely mortified and couldn't do enough my daughter from that day had no more problems

To confront a child is bullying it self and you could get in trouble with the law

I'd agree in principle... but sticking to principles when your child is being bullied would be very difficult.

Sadly not all bullies parents would be mortified, more probably their reaction would be something like "not my little Jimmy" .

If a quiet word with the parents didn't work, then I'd be looking at other options, like telling the father "if your son/daughter bullies my son/daughter again, I'll be coming around seeking retribution from you"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 15:27 - Nov 7 with 1423 viewsangryjack

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 14:43 - Nov 7 by Flashberryjack

I'd agree in principle... but sticking to principles when your child is being bullied would be very difficult.

Sadly not all bullies parents would be mortified, more probably their reaction would be something like "not my little Jimmy" .

If a quiet word with the parents didn't work, then I'd be looking at other options, like telling the father "if your son/daughter bullies my son/daughter again, I'll be coming around seeking retribution from you"

Treat violence with violence I say..that's the only way you can get through to these kind of people.. "never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you "that's always been thought and when it does do what you think is best..if you asked them pleas stop hitting my little Johnny they would do it all the more..she done right thing
"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 15:36 - Nov 7 with 1401 viewsFireboy2

Ive always told my boys if anyone tries to bully them then either try to walk away or smack them square on the schnitt, that should sort them out, they wont bully my sons again.

Guess what? Thats exactly what happened about 3 years ago and guess what the boy never bothered my eldest again
Login to get fewer ads

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 15:46 - Nov 7 with 1387 viewsCatullus

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 15:36 - Nov 7 by Fireboy2

Ive always told my boys if anyone tries to bully them then either try to walk away or smack them square on the schnitt, that should sort them out, they wont bully my sons again.

Guess what? Thats exactly what happened about 3 years ago and guess what the boy never bothered my eldest again

That's been our advice, don't start trouble but be sure to finish it. If someone has a go, not just words, if they are hitting you then hit them as hard as you can.

That said, we did have trouble with a bully so we reported it to the school, the other parent then got caught being abusive to our son on school grounds so we phoned the police and she had a visit, no trouble since.

You can't go around threatening kids, not even the proper b'stards or you will be in trouble. The answer to bullying isn't more bulying.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

(No subject) on 17:14 - Nov 7 with 1334 viewsmonmouth

Yes, I'd be getting my boy some boxing/martial arts training, and encouraging him to sort it out. I was a very sensitive and caring child but when I was bullied I took my brother's advice. I didn't even have to fight. I can remember it like yesterday. I was 13. I told the bully boy on the QT 1:1, 'ok you've had your last game with me. Next time I'm going to kick the shit out of you, and if you do manage to put me down you better finish me off or watch your back for the next few years'. He, and his scummy acolytes just went on to softer targets. Coward.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 17:14]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 17:36 - Nov 7 with 1312 viewssainthelens

Kidnap the bully, drive to a quarry, have 2 petrol cans, one with petrol the other with water. Let em smell the petrol then throw the one with water over em and pull out a box of matches. Then have a word, drive em back...they won't do it again.
Obviously not referring to child bullies.
"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 18:25 - Nov 7 with 1267 viewsJackfath

Some pwopa nawty dads on here willin to dish it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 18:34 - Nov 7 with 1243 viewsTNT

Challenge them to a duel.

No guns, no fists.

Just two nicely cooked sausages.

Inject one with poison.

Allow them to go first, in choosing a sausage to eat.

Watch the coward turn on its heels and disappear.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 19:15 - Nov 7 with 1195 viewsdickythorpe

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 17:36 - Nov 7 by sainthelens

Kidnap the bully, drive to a quarry, have 2 petrol cans, one with petrol the other with water. Let em smell the petrol then throw the one with water over em and pull out a box of matches. Then have a word, drive em back...they won't do it again.

And you watch the old bill turn up lickety spit after they grass you up.
The modern era love grassing.
"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 19:34 - Nov 7 with 1170 viewsSwanDownUnder

Battersea, completely respect you as a poster.

But wouldn't you approach the kids parents rather than the kid?
"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 19:59 - Nov 7 with 1144 viewsHighjack

This is what I normally do.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 20:30 - Nov 7 with 1121 viewsSwanDownUnder

I done that once, near the Usk reservoir... couldn't sleep for 3 days out of guilt.
"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 06:07 - Nov 8 with 1003 viewsdameedna

mmm

1. A guy a little older than me used to bully me. As we got older i got fitter to the point where I humiliated him during a one on one wrestling game. He committed suicide. Felt sorry for him he clearly had issues.

2. My tactic I developed was to run and they would chase. At some point I would turn knowing and check how fecked they were. This was a trap I laid and to be fair gained respect.

3. Took ages to get my daughter to tell me she had been slapped. I went round the girls house and her irish mother went beserk. Head teacher monitored it and they stayed friends.

I dont believe the mum was right, her son needs to learn the ropes.

I also dont think I did well by antagonising bullies into traps but there you go.

She should be going to the school and parents and teaching her son some lessons on behaviour and how to deal with situations even if it takes somr time to work out a plan of defence.
"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 09:33 - Nov 8 with 947 viewsCatullus

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 19:15 - Nov 7 by dickythorpe

And you watch the old bill turn up lickety spit after they grass you up.
The modern era love grassing.

The thing about grassing is, many bullies who'd attack you for being a grass will turn to the police when they are outmatched. I've seen it plenty of times.

I'll go with the idea of not giving it out if you can't take it, besides, I find that smiling and walking away from the mouthy, bullying types nearly always drives them mad.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 09:33 - Nov 8 with 947 viewssquarebear

I got bullied at school. We were aged five or six. He was a tall, fat Italian kid named Tony, who'd punch me in the gut.

Unfortunately for Tony, his route home took him past my house. My mum found out what was happening and lay in wait for him, grabbing him, she pinched his arm and warned him off.

No further problems were had.

Fast forward 30 years. I used to take my son to the park after school. Coincidence or what? A big fat lad spat at my son. I grabbed the lad and wiped the spit onto his jumper. His mum went mad (her defence was "everyone does it"). She threatened to involve her husband which, given the size of her six year old caused me a degree of angst, but he never showed.
"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 09:56 - Nov 8 with 930 viewscontroversial_jack

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 09:33 - Nov 8 by Catullus

The thing about grassing is, many bullies who'd attack you for being a grass will turn to the police when they are outmatched. I've seen it plenty of times.

I'll go with the idea of not giving it out if you can't take it, besides, I find that smiling and walking away from the mouthy, bullying types nearly always drives them mad.

This is correct. The cowards will run to the police if you retaliate
"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 20:30 - Nov 8 with 819 viewsPacemaker

Get Dai Bando to give some lessons to sort it out.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

"Would You Confront Your Child's Bully ?? ... on 20:48 - Nov 8 with 796 viewsdonnybackspin

My son was bullied in junior school, talking to the parents and school did diddlh squat. So asked his brother to sort it out ... and guess what apparently its not ok to flatten the bully. I got called up the school, I flipped my lid and told the head teacher .. you are having a laugh. We changed schools
(No subject) on 21:10 - Nov 8 with 781 viewspembsjack

My wife did a couple of years ago, nothing threatening, just told the lad that if it carries on she'll be in every day to see the head until action is taken. The horrible little t@?t went home to mummy who wrote a full-page complaint to the school. We were called in and threatened with police etc.
In the end, it did work, the kid left my lad alone after that. So yes we would do the same again. Watching my lad change because what was going on, was hell as a parent, took us ages to find out what was going on. Absolutely hate bullies, they don't realise the damage they can do.
(No subject) on 21:27 - Nov 8 with 758 viewscontroversial_jack

(No subject) on 21:10 - Nov 8 by pembsjack

My wife did a couple of years ago, nothing threatening, just told the lad that if it carries on she'll be in every day to see the head until action is taken. The horrible little t@?t went home to mummy who wrote a full-page complaint to the school. We were called in and threatened with police etc.
In the end, it did work, the kid left my lad alone after that. So yes we would do the same again. Watching my lad change because what was going on, was hell as a parent, took us ages to find out what was going on. Absolutely hate bullies, they don't realise the damage they can do.

What could the police have done. you weren't threatening or abusive?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 23:52]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024