Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ 20:42 - Nov 9 with 859 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ on 22:16 - Nov 9 with 833 viewsdickythorpe

These games are on too late to capture my enthusiasm for the game.
The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ on 23:16 - Nov 9 with 811 viewsjackharris

The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ on 22:16 - Nov 9 by dickythorpe

These games are on too late to capture my enthusiasm for the game.

Tape it!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ on 23:17 - Nov 9 with 808 viewsdickythorpe

I haven't got feckin time mun!!!
The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ on 23:18 - Nov 9 with 807 viewsjackharris

The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ on 23:17 - Nov 9 by dickythorpe

I haven't got feckin time mun!!!

And watch it on fast forward!

The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ on 23:21 - Nov 9 with 796 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Test matches start on 20 November at 10pm UK time. A nicely convenient time for some proper cricket watching before bed.

Poll: Tory leader

The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ on 23:41 - Nov 9 with 789 viewsCooperman

The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ on 23:21 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

The Test matches start on 20 November at 10pm UK time. A nicely convenient time for some proper cricket watching before bed.

Yep. And I’ll almost guarantee now that I will end up going to bed at around 3am each night.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ on 23:43 - Nov 9 with 780 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ on 23:41 - Nov 9 by Cooperman

Yep. And I’ll almost guarantee now that I will end up going to bed at around 3am each night.

I’ll see you there. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Poll: Tory leader

The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ on 05:54 - Nov 10 with 749 viewsjackharris

Absolutely Awesome match! 11 overs aside!

NZ 146
Eng 146

Super Over!

Eng 17-0(2 sixes)
NZ 8-1

England win the series 3-2 (after a super over decider).
[Post edited 10 Nov 2019 18:57]

Login to get fewer ads

The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ on 07:35 - Nov 10 with 738 viewsPacemaker

The Final T20 Match - Series 2-2 From Eden Park, Auckland NZ on 23:21 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

Off to NZ to see my family shortly, so will catch the last test in Hamilton.

The last time I was in Hamilton i got gloriously drunk lying in the sun all day watching England NZ in a one day international and whilst still relatively sober was approached by a fellow Swans fan from Haverfordwest who was coming home for the last game of the season and asked me if I could get a ticket for him and his dad.

Cricket out there is a very relaxed atmosphere, very nice grounds a lot of which are grass bowls where you just sit where you like with your own chairs or blanket, it is a lovely relaxing day.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024