Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's happened to Swansea City's missing men ... 18:52 - Nov 12 with 995 viewstheloneranger

"Steve Cooper has used no fewer than 29 different players during his reign as Swansea City head coach so far."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/whats-happened-swanse

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

What's happened to Swansea City's missing men ... on 04:19 - Nov 13 with 831 viewsTimTtam

Compared to last season, we have very good squad depth. The midfield is still a bit of a concern, but injuries in general won't be derailing our season.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

What's happened to Swansea City's missing men ... on 10:12 - Nov 13 with 700 viewsicecoldjack

We are still top heavy with mediocre players, a club our size needs quality not quantity .

The swans have got quite a few lucky breaks with young players managing to make the step up, this has maybe skewed things a bit, but we really need to keep chipping away at the wage bill, unfortunately for us it would be great to have a big squad but the parachute payments wont last forever .

I'm a bit surprised we signed 2 wingers in the summer when we still had Routs,Dyer,Asoro and some promising young players here .it was perhaps factored in that Ayew and Borja would be gone .

I guess we need to trust Birch on this one. Great to have a big squad but it's a luxury that we cant really afford sadly .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024