Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tata steel job cuts 19:30 - Nov 28 with 855 viewsdickythorpe

You have to gasp in amazement at the timing of announcing this!!!
Tata steel job cuts on 19:40 - Nov 28 with 837 viewsjack2jack

Heard about this yesterday, 1000 jobs on the line,awful news at any time of year Dicky.
Tata steel job cuts on 19:44 - Nov 28 with 824 viewsNeath_Jack

Tata steel job cuts on 19:40 - Nov 28 by jack2jack

Heard about this yesterday, 1000 jobs on the line,awful news at any time of year Dicky.

1000 jobs? That'll just be the Tata mob, contractors are already losing their jobs in there now. And they will come out of there just before christmas with their weeks wages and their week in hand, if they are lucky!

Another thing, Tata need to start paying their bills as well, the bullying scabby c*nts.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tata steel job cuts on 19:51 - Nov 28 with 796 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Announcing cuts just before Christmas goes all the way to BS & Corus.
My son who works at Trostre has always complained about it.
Thoughtless bar stewards.
Tata steel job cuts on 20:25 - Nov 28 with 766 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I was amazed when I found out that this approach is used in local government the settlement from central government is agreed late in the year. LAs often give three months notice to employees. So they go through 'at risk' processes and giving people notice in December.

I challenged the impact on morale in one LA. the response from one Head of Finance was don't worry they are used to it. I did not renew my contract there.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Tata steel job cuts on 15:49 - Nov 29 with 622 viewsswanforthemoney

Better to let them know now, rather than letting them splurge on Crimbo and then lose their job and not be able to pay it back.

I stand in the North Stand

Tata steel job cuts on 15:53 - Nov 29 with 617 views3swan

Having lived through many cutbacks in the motor industry most announcements were either on a Friday or before a holiday. It removed the next day affect.
Tata steel job cuts on 17:00 - Nov 29 with 566 viewsunion_jack

Tata steel job cuts on 19:44 - Nov 28 by Neath_Jack

1000 jobs? That'll just be the Tata mob, contractors are already losing their jobs in there now. And they will come out of there just before christmas with their weeks wages and their week in hand, if they are lucky!

Another thing, Tata need to start paying their bills as well, the bullying scabby c*nts.

When I worked I use to deal with supply chain companies in Port Talbot and Tata used to have them by the balls. Nearly brought many to their knees.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Tata steel job cuts on 17:07 - Nov 29 with 552 viewsKilkennyjack

Dreadful news.

Why the feck did they privatise the steel industry in the first place ? Shite short term decision all round.

We should renationalise it without delay.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024