Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge 14:39 - Nov 29 with 16277 viewstheloneranger

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/police-dealing-with-incident
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 14:40]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 15:07 - Nov 29 with 3690 viewsDarran

Superb effort by our brave boys in blue. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 15:21 - Nov 29 with 3663 viewsDarran

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 15:07 - Nov 29 by Darran

Superb effort by our brave boys in blue. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

And the general public of course.

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 15:37 - Nov 29 with 3633 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Of course you always have the idiot commenting from the safety of his couch.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:08 - Nov 29 with 3567 viewslonglostjack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 15:37 - Nov 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

Of course you always have the idiot commenting from the safety of his couch.

Could somebody have just created an account for the purpose of discrediting a campaign? Admittedly I’m a #dinosaur and it could well be genuine. Moron if that’s the case.

Edit: And if it’s fake.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 16:24]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:13 - Nov 29 with 3560 viewsHighjack

Wtf is wrong with these people? What sort of f*cked up nonsense goes through their heads to think that this is something to do?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:22 - Nov 29 with 3544 viewsFlashberryjack

"More police brutality" that'll be the next cry from the bleeding hearts.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:24 - Nov 29 with 3530 viewssainthelens

Should have stripped him and thrown the cvnt in the river.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:27 - Nov 29 with 3527 viewstheloneranger

It's now been declared a terrorist incident, and the guy had a "Hoax" explosive device strapped to his body.

Login to get fewer ads

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:34 - Nov 29 with 3507 viewsEbo

The last London Bridge terror attacks were five days before the last election.

That’s a cruel coincidence

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:57 - Nov 29 with 3461 viewsunion_jack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:34 - Nov 29 by Ebo

Interesting that! I hope there’ll be no political gains made by this especially by BoJo.

Hope no one else seriously hurt but couldn’t give a toss about the terrorist.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:14 - Nov 29 with 3429 viewsdickythorpe

Good shooting. Good riddance.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:16 - Nov 29 with 3420 viewsDarran

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:14 - Nov 29 by dickythorpe

Good shooting. Good riddance.

Good post.

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:21 - Nov 29 with 3408 viewstheloneranger

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:34 - Nov 29 by Ebo

The first week of November the government downgraded the UK's terrorism threat from severe to substantial.

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:25 - Nov 29 with 3391 viewsProfessor

Looks like the armed officers (City of London rather than Met I believe) had little other option. Some brave public and officers.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:33 - Nov 29 with 3367 viewsladyjack

It seems like there was some very brave members of the public that might well have saved some lives by wrestling the perpetrator, I hope those people get recognised.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:35 - Nov 29 with 3356 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:21 - Nov 29 by theloneranger

The first week of November the government downgraded the UK's terrorism threat from severe to substantial.

Substantial threat means a terrorist attack is likely. So the alert level seems correct.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:36 - Nov 29 with 3347 viewsDarran

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:33 - Nov 29 by ladyjack

It seems like there was some very brave members of the public that might well have saved some lives by wrestling the perpetrator, I hope those people get recognised.

Well said Tramp. 🎖

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:41 - Nov 29 with 3329 viewstheloneranger

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:35 - Nov 29 by felixstowe_jack

Substantial threat means a terrorist attack is likely. So the alert level seems correct.

A few days after they'd killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi??

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:41 - Nov 29 with 3327 viewsNeath_Jack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 17:33 - Nov 29 by ladyjack

Incredible bravery by those members of the public who jumped on him, disarmed him, then held him down until plod arrived.

Give them the freedom of the City.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:00 - Nov 29 with 3276 viewsFlashberryjack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 16:24 - Nov 29 by sainthelens

Should have stripped him and thrown the cvnt in the river.

The Thames is polluted enough without polluting further by throwing that stinking lump excreta in as well.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:30 - Nov 29 with 3226 viewsSirjohnalot

One of the lads I run with is from armed response at GMP and was the Manchester Bombings. Different animal.
Really quiet guy, but brave beyond belief.
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:33 - Nov 29 with 3216 viewsCountyJim

Well done to all concerned the lads that shot this lunatic didn't know his vest was fake but I expect they will now be suspended which really is stupid
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:36 - Nov 29 with 3206 viewsJimmyGilligan

There's a guy backing away in that clip wearing a shirt and tie and he's carrying a knife?
Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:36 - Nov 29 with 3205 viewsHighjack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:33 - Nov 29 by CountyJim

Well done to all concerned the lads that shot this lunatic didn't know his vest was fake but I expect they will now be suspended which really is stupid

Their conscience should be clear and they have the overwhelming support of the public.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:37 - Nov 29 with 3198 viewsNeath_Jack

Man shot and killed by police on London Bridge on 18:36 - Nov 29 by JimmyGilligan

There's a guy backing away in that clip wearing a shirt and tie and he's carrying a knife?

Member of the public who took the knife from the terrorist.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024