Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Horsham FC would love your support 21:36 - Mar 10 with 5857 viewsHampshireHornet

Hi everyone, Horsham FC fan from the Ryman League here looking for your support. Some of you may remember our two sides meeting in the FA Cup in 2007 (in fact I think the replay was the first FA Cup tie to be staged at the Liberty). Certainly none of our supporters will ever forget the day, especially the warm welcome we were given by everyone that we met and I hope that those of you present at our very soggy Queen Street were treated to something similar in the first match. Anyway, that was the last season in which we played at our much-loved old ground and we have been groundsharing ever since while trying to find a suitable site in which to build a new home.
We have now settled on a site and no stone has been left unturned in making sure all the correct measures have been taken to minimise impact on the area, as well as the installation of two 3G pitches that can be used for the whole community. Unfortunately there are many who are looking to railroad our plans by protesting online and in the local papers and that's where we'd like your help. The club has set up an e-petition where supporters can back our campaign to establish a brand new, yet modest, new ground on the fringes of town and we'd love it if you could sign up in support. As I write this, we are closing in on 450 messages of support in just under 24hrs, outnumbering the protestors by 4 to 1. If you could spare a few minutes to register your support for our small club, we would be eternally grateful.
The petition can be found at http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/head-of-planning-home-for-horsham-fc#.
Thanks folks, and all the best for the rest of the season.
Horsham FC would love your support on 21:42 - Mar 10 with 4800 viewsRancid

Done.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2014 21:58]
Horsham FC would love your support on 21:43 - Mar 10 with 4794 viewsDull1Thomas

pleasure - done.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Horsham FC would love your support on 21:44 - Mar 10 with 4794 viewsDaithejack

Done mate, good luck.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Horsham FC would love your support on 21:47 - Mar 10 with 4764 viewsJackFish

Signed, good luck.
Horsham FC would love your support on 21:48 - Mar 10 with 4757 viewsTrundle10

done
Horsham FC would love your support on 21:52 - Mar 10 with 4742 viewsBYMJacks

Done
Horsham FC would love your support on 21:54 - Mar 10 with 4721 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Horsham FC would love your support on 21:52 - Mar 10 by BYMJacks

Done

Signed. I wish you luck.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Horsham FC would love your support on 22:00 - Mar 10 with 4690 viewsEdmundo

Done....good luck!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

Horsham FC would love your support on 22:06 - Mar 10 with 4665 viewswhatthekevsaw

Signed your petition. Look forward to your new ground as was there for that FA Cup game. Should never have been played though in that rain. Perhaps we can come back down when you open your new stadium
Horsham FC would love your support on 22:12 - Mar 10 with 4642 viewsAndy1300

Done

Number 1 team in Wales

Horsham FC would love your support on 22:13 - Mar 10 with 4641 viewsHampshireHornet

Horsham FC would love your support on 22:06 - Mar 10 by whatthekevsaw

Signed your petition. Look forward to your new ground as was there for that FA Cup game. Should never have been played though in that rain. Perhaps we can come back down when you open your new stadium

Thanks everyone. Really appreciated.

Its an idea that has been raised on more than one occasion, WTKS! I think all HFC supporters would relish that one. We might even get provide some brollies, just in case!
Horsham FC would love your support on 22:15 - Mar 10 with 4633 viewsdulaisjack

done
Horsham FC would love your support on 22:33 - Mar 10 with 4580 viewsBloodyhills

Signed

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Horsham FC would love your support on 22:40 - Mar 10 with 4555 viewsShins

Signed.

Best of luck with your venture

#ISTAYFORTHE90

Horsham FC would love your support on 22:43 - Mar 10 with 4548 viewsepaul

all done

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Horsham FC would love your support on 22:52 - Mar 10 with 4524 viewsJackfath

Why are people against the proposals?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Horsham FC would love your support on 22:54 - Mar 10 with 4520 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Done.
Horsham FC would love your support on 23:01 - Mar 10 with 4492 viewsHampshireHornet

Horsham FC would love your support on 22:52 - Mar 10 by Jackfath

Why are people against the proposals?

The usual NIMBYism, really. Ill-founded suggestions about increased traffic/lighting/noise/reduction in property values/welfare of newts. You name it, they are protesting about it. But, like I said in my initial posting, these are all things that have been thoroughly investigated by the club, with consultations staged with the local residents in an attempt to allay their fears. Most, I would venture, haven't even been to a Horsham match and are basing their thoughts on a typical derby matchday at Old Trafford, or worse.....a trip to the Den in the early 80s! Some are convinced that we still hope to build some sort of megastructure rather than a modest ground with an anticipated 1300 capacity. We are trying to educate them and with your continued support, hopefully we will succeed. Thanks again to every Jack who has posted so far.
Horsham FC would love your support on 08:25 - Mar 11 with 4273 viewsValeJack

Done.

All seems a bit 'Hot Fuzz' with these protesters.
Horsham FC would love your support on 08:48 - Mar 11 with 4233 viewsjimmyquipment

on it. good luck to you all.
Horsham FC would love your support on 08:48 - Mar 11 with 4229 viewsTycoch_Tyrant

Done. Good luck!
Horsham FC would love your support on 09:24 - Mar 11 with 4187 viewsjohnlangy

Done. Best of luck.
Horsham FC would love your support on 09:29 - Mar 11 with 4177 viewslonglostjack

Done

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Horsham FC would love your support on 09:49 - Mar 11 with 4151 viewsDevz00

Signed. All the best!

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Horsham FC would love your support on 15:44 - Mar 11 with 3958 viewsBanosswan

Done. The more new community sporting facilities the better.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024