Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. 17:42 - Jan 12 with 2279 views_Kieran

Can anyone remember the picture I'm on about? I had it on my old lappy but it broke. If you can find it post it here please, nice 1!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 18:44 - Jan 12 with 2095 viewsgandhiaber

What's your email ?
Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 19:33 - Jan 12 with 1983 views_Kieran

Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 18:44 - Jan 12 by gandhiaber

What's your email ?

SwanseaCityNo10@live.co.uk

Can't you just post it on here mate?

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 01:53 - Jan 13 with 1706 views_Kieran

Sorry mush that wasn't the picture I was looking for thanks anyway though.

BUMP. Anyone got it?

Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 11:43 - Jan 13 with 1477 viewsDevz00

I know the one you mean. I used to have it as my old background picture on an old laptop. I'll have a look for it at some point this week if nobody else has it.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 14:47 - Jan 13 with 1269 views_Kieran

Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 11:43 - Jan 13 by Devz00

I know the one you mean. I used to have it as my old background picture on an old laptop. I'll have a look for it at some point this week if nobody else has it.

Nice 1 buddy!

Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 15:42 - Jan 13 with 1188 viewstomdickharry

Is it the picture taken from the players tunnel with a notice board saying the pitch is underwater or something like that?
Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 15:53 - Jan 13 with 1146 views_Kieran

Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 15:42 - Jan 13 by tomdickharry

Is it the picture taken from the players tunnel with a notice board saying the pitch is underwater or something like that?

Can't remember about any notice board but the picture was facing the North Bank.

Sorry pal not very helpful I know!

Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 11:58 - Jan 15 with 837 viewsDevz00

If it's the one I'm on about it's photoshopped. It's not an actual photograph. Sorry Kieran, haven't had a chance to look for it yet.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2014 11:58]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Login to get fewer ads

Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 13:38 - Jan 15 with 691 viewsmorningstar

Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 11:58 - Jan 15 by Devz00

If it's the one I'm on about it's photoshopped. It's not an actual photograph. Sorry Kieran, haven't had a chance to look for it yet.

What! It's not real! Well I never!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 13:45 - Jan 15 with 668 views_Kieran

Picture of the flooded Vetch with black and white Swans. on 11:58 - Jan 15 by Devz00

No problem pal thanks anyway.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024