Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The daily C*****f 19:30 - May 20 with 3908 viewspencoedjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cardiff-fans-demand-season-ticket-7
The daily C*****f on 19:33 - May 20 with 3215 viewsDarran

Thick c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The daily C*****f on 19:41 - May 20 with 3132 viewsmax936

The daily C*****f on 19:33 - May 20 by Darran

Thick c*nt.

Quality name he's got

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The daily C*****f on 19:44 - May 20 with 3117 viewsDarran

The daily C*****f on 19:41 - May 20 by max936

Quality name he's got

It's a silent H.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The daily C*****f on 19:45 - May 20 with 3110 viewsSpratty

Jobs a good un..............

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-PCE-UNIVERSAL-FIT-NAVY
[Post edited 20 May 2014 20:06]
The daily C*****f on 19:56 - May 20 with 3050 viewslifelong

I was speaking to a Cardiff fan, last week, who has changed his usual season ticket to one in the new stand. Reckons he'll be there on his own, he says that quite a few people he knows haven't renewed.
The daily C*****f on 20:02 - May 20 with 2998 viewsOldjack

The daily C*****f on 19:56 - May 20 by lifelong

I was speaking to a Cardiff fan, last week, who has changed his usual season ticket to one in the new stand. Reckons he'll be there on his own, he says that quite a few people he knows haven't renewed.

“I hear season tickets sales are already 10,000 down from last season and a lot of fans will request a refund on their tickets because of this. Tan has already burdened the club with an unbearable amount of debt and pushing further debt on the club to satisfy his ego. The club my not survive due to his irresponsible spending.”

the golden stool pigeon is getting all the blame now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The daily C*****f on 20:09 - May 20 with 2959 viewspencoedjack

The daily C*****f on 19:56 - May 20 by lifelong

Is it not better to sit in the red seats ? If you sit opposite you will be glaring at 5000 (minus your mate's) red seats.

Heard they have sold 14500 season tickets, so I'd imagine there will be a lot of empty blue ones too.

Keep up the good work Vinny.
The daily C*****f on 20:17 - May 20 with 2918 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Quality name he's got

Seems a pheasant plucker. Maybe he's a pheasant plucker's son?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

The daily C*****f on 21:10 - May 20 with 2688 viewsreddythered

So, these pillocks were happy enough with red shirts, but the prospect of sitting in a red seat - where the red would be covered by their blue apparel turns them apopleptic to the extent of wanting money back.

Couldn't make it up.

Are people like him so thick as shit they can't grasp that the seat colour wouldn't entitle them to an automatic refund?

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

The daily C*****f on 21:18 - May 20 with 2648 viewsDewi1jack

The daily C*****f on 21:10 - May 20 by reddythered

So, these pillocks were happy enough with red shirts, but the prospect of sitting in a red seat - where the red would be covered by their blue apparel turns them apopleptic to the extent of wanting money back.

Couldn't make it up.

Are people like him so thick as shit they can't grasp that the seat colour wouldn't entitle them to an automatic refund?

I think he's more p1ssed off that there are going to be around 18,000 empty seats each week around him.
He asked the club by EMail where the crowd was going to be and they replied "Asda"

Quick edit.
This and the other thousands upon thousands of stories (writing letters to the FA, Tan doing the exact opposite of what he states etc) are the reasons I don't want them up East going out of business.
A daily laugh apparently increases your life span
[Post edited 20 May 2014 21:22]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The daily C*****f on 21:45 - May 20 with 2519 viewsHighjack

There's a bloke next to me down the Liberty who's been kicking off for years because he's had to sit in a black seat. He wants a white one because he's a horrendous racist.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The daily C*****f on 22:46 - May 20 with 2292 viewsbluenile

Repeat at speed.............I'm not the pheasant plucker, i'm the pheasant plucker's son, and i'll go on plucking pheasants 'til the pheasant plucker comes...............

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The daily C*****f on 22:57 - May 20 with 2251 viewssully49

The daily C*****f on 21:10 - May 20 by reddythered

Couldn't make it up.

Sold their souls to the red devil. Whatever they get will be too good. If they don't finish 8th tan will drop them quicker than the premier league. Happy days

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The daily C*****f on 23:51 - May 20 with 2096 viewsGixerJack

I'm getting the impression that the red seats are being used by the self proclaimed cardiff hard core supporters (all of whom have allegedly supported the club through thick and thin) as justification for not turning up next year.

If they were still in the prem playing against better teams they would turn up in their droves and sit toadstools if need be.
The daily C*****f on 23:53 - May 20 with 2091 viewsshenleymun

Got to forgive Walesonline almost everything, now they have used the words "Cardiff bombing out of the top flight" in this article
The daily C*****f on 09:03 - May 21 with 1777 viewsjohnlangy

Quality name he's got

I think he'll get shot down on that one.
The daily C*****f on 09:33 - May 21 with 1720 viewscontroversial_jack

The daily C*****f on 23:51 - May 20 by GixerJack

I'm getting the impression that the red seats are being used by the self proclaimed cardiff hard core supporters (all of whom have allegedly supported the club through thick and thin) as justification for not turning up next year.

If they were still in the prem playing against better teams they would turn up in their droves and sit toadstools if need be.

Spot on
The daily C*****f on 09:58 - May 21 with 1680 viewsCatullus

I don't want them going out of business. But if this is the final straw and they turn on Tan completely, it may just kill their club off.
If he walks and goes after the debt, how do they pay? Never mind the debts to other people.
The reasons I don't want them disappearing into oblivion are, I enjoy looking down on them and I know several Cardiff fans who rip into me at every opportunity (those have been very rare recently) but for the last few years they can hardly face me. They avoid me like the plague!! Last season they were full of themselves but funnily enough I haven't heard from them since the relegation was confirmed.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The daily C*****f on 10:03 - May 21 with 1673 viewswhiterock

I've heard that the FAW are paying for this so that it can host the super cup
The daily C*****f on 14:23 - May 21 with 1527 viewsHighjack

Irony is they've been banging on for years how great it is to own their own stadium but if tan decides to pull out as primary creditor with massive money owed.....

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The daily C*****f on 14:39 - May 21 with 1491 viewsUxbridge

The daily C*****f on 14:23 - May 21 by Highjack

Irony is they've been banging on for years how great it is to own their own stadium but if tan decides to pull out as primary creditor with massive money owed.....

They think there are things in place to protect the sale of the stadium. There are ways around that. I agree with your premise.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The daily C*****f on 15:08 - May 21 with 1439 viewsHighjack

If you chuck in the training facilities etc theres probably a fair whack of prime city centre real estate there.

The daily C*****f on 15:16 - May 21 with 1402 viewspencoedjack

The daily C*****f on 23:51 - May 20 by GixerJack

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=389758&start=0&rid=0

A lot of Basseys agree with you ................
The daily C*****f on 16:29 - May 21 with 1336 viewsBloodyhills

The guy's just a peasant.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The daily C*****f on 16:31 - May 21 with 1326 viewscontroversial_jack

The daily C*****f on 16:29 - May 21 by Bloodyhills

The guy's just a peasant.

I bet he's game though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024