Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Horrible club 20:27 - Aug 5 with 1110 viewsMrSwerve

Is there any point in this label any more? I would reserve this tag for a couple of clubs, e.g. Cardiff, QPR...but it is a term overly used. I've seen us labelled as a horrible club plenty of times, but we know the truth. Seems like everyone calls everyone else a horrible club now, are we all as bad as each other?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Horrible club on 20:32 - Aug 5 with 1063 viewsJackoBoostardo

Well there are comparisons to be made....

Swansea - Well organised and well behaved fans on a whole, a very well run club and football played the right with... with the view that there is no player bigger than the club. Small club with a level head.

QPR - Not very well organised by very rich. Run on the philosophy that money will solve their problems - and clearly they do not learn from their mistakes. Fans are also a bunch of knuckle draggers from my repeated personal experiences, and those shared by the supporters of several other clubs I know of. Small club with a big head.

Sometimes the term "horrible club" is kinda fitting.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Horrible club on 20:36 - Aug 5 with 1016 viewsMrSwerve

Horrible club on 20:32 - Aug 5 by JackoBoostardo

Well there are comparisons to be made....

Swansea - Well organised and well behaved fans on a whole, a very well run club and football played the right with... with the view that there is no player bigger than the club. Small club with a level head.

QPR - Not very well organised by very rich. Run on the philosophy that money will solve their problems - and clearly they do not learn from their mistakes. Fans are also a bunch of knuckle draggers from my repeated personal experiences, and those shared by the supporters of several other clubs I know of. Small club with a big head.

Sometimes the term "horrible club" is kinda fitting.

I agree that some clubs deserve the label, but it just seems these days everyone is labelled a horrible club, even well run ones such as ourselves.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Horrible club on 20:49 - Aug 5 with 923 viewsItchySphincter

Never heard us referred to as a horrible club. Everyone thinks they're rivals are horrible but if you ask any football fan who the horrible clubs are I'd wager the top two would be Leeds and Cardiff. Most football fans don't like them.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Horrible club on 20:51 - Aug 5 with 896 viewsJackoBoostardo

Horrible club on 20:36 - Aug 5 by MrSwerve

I agree that some clubs deserve the label, but it just seems these days everyone is labelled a horrible club, even well run ones such as ourselves.

Jealousy?!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024