Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big crane upto something at Liberty? 12:50 - Aug 12 with 6710 viewsForestJack

http://www.liberty-stadium.com/webcam.php
Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 12:51 - Aug 12 with 5443 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bayo back for talks ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 12:54 - Aug 12 with 5409 viewsMagicDaps

Installing the new screens?

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 13:21 - Aug 12 with 5238 viewsjackharris

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 12:54 - Aug 12 by MagicDaps

Installing the new screens?

Has to be something to do with the screens judging by it's positioning.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 14:26 - Aug 12 with 4957 viewsjackharris

Scaffolding is being built for the new screen to be fitted!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 14:59 - Aug 12 with 4822 viewsJackoBoostardo

Oh, it's on muddafakka!... It's on!

Big screen time!

Some people here are going to be ecstatic!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 15:46 - Aug 12 with 4697 viewsPlazex

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 14:59 - Aug 12 by JackoBoostardo

Oh, it's on muddafakka!... It's on!

Big screen time!

Some people here are going to be ecstatic!

Especially me lol XD
Stole the post from under my nose haha

Poll: Where will we finish?

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 15:53 - Aug 12 with 4674 viewspencoedjack

Well all I hope that a barrier has been put up in the front row of North East upper above Eurocams sign.

Otherwise the stewards will be in for a ear bashing when they keep saying sit down as it is a H&S issue.

Fuk the screens get this sorted first.
Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 15:55 - Aug 12 with 4653 viewsJackoBoostardo

certainly looks screen related - it's the supporting back frame for the screen. Not sure the screen will be up, but the frame will be at least.

FIFA15 is in need of updating already though!!
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 15:58]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 16:09 - Aug 12 with 4573 viewsDavillin

Delivering a very big baby?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 17:30 - Aug 12 with 4355 viewsswans11

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 15:53 - Aug 12 by pencoedjack

Well all I hope that a barrier has been put up in the front row of North East upper above Eurocams sign.

Otherwise the stewards will be in for a ear bashing when they keep saying sit down as it is a H&S issue.

Fuk the screens get this sorted first.

Was sat there Southampton game and made us all sit down despite everyone else being stood up the walk goes right way around ground but didn't do anything about anyone else stood up in front row with wall in front them
Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 20:47 - Aug 12 with 3911 viewsSlugster664

Can't see any cranes/scaffolding? Wtf

STID

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 20:54 - Aug 12 with 3855 viewsJackoBoostardo

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 20:47 - Aug 12 by Slugster664

Can't see any cranes/scaffolding? Wtf

That's because it's dark now.

Notice that you cant see the full OSPREYS seating? That's the back support for the screen.

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 20:55 - Aug 12 with 3846 viewsJackfath

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 20:54 - Aug 12 by JackoBoostardo

Notice that you cant see the full OSPREYS seating? That's the back support for the screen.

That's going to block out an awful lot of peoples views.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 20:57 - Aug 12 with 3833 viewsJackoBoostardo

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 20:55 - Aug 12 by Jackfath

That's going to block out an awful lot of peoples views.

Yeah - I was under the impression these were going to be hung from the roof too.

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 21:07 - Aug 12 with 3758 viewsSlugster664

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 20:54 - Aug 12 by JackoBoostardo

Well can't someone switch the lights on, I can't see a fwking thing

STID

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 21:24 - Aug 12 with 3655 viewsjackharris

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 21:07 - Aug 12 by Slugster664

Well can't someone switch the lights on, I can't see a fwking thing

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 21:27 - Aug 12 with 3634 viewsjackharris

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 22:57 - Aug 12 with 3445 viewsmysonsarejacks

I'm just still getting over the fact we have a webcam in the stadium.

Does it show the games live??!

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 14:01 - Aug 13 with 3072 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 14:02]

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 14:07 - Aug 13 with 3039 viewsJackoBoostardo

Doesn't seem like much is happening.

Is the council doing it?

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 14:44 - Aug 13 with 2935 viewsDavillin

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 16:09 - Aug 12 by Davillin

Delivering a very big baby?

Anybody know yet? Giant boy or Giant girl?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 15:10 - Aug 13 with 2854 viewsSimonM

[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 15:12]
Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 15:12 - Aug 13 with 2834 viewsjackharris

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 15:10 - Aug 13 by SimonM

Link not working for me Simon?

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 15:13 - Aug 13 with 2826 viewsSimonM

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 15:12 - Aug 13 by jackharris

Link not working for me Simon?

Sorry! Should be fixed now.
Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 15:21 - Aug 13 with 2796 viewsBaker

Big crane upto something at Liberty? on 15:10 - Aug 13 by SimonM

Is russy doing the scaffolding?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024