Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist 23:02 - Aug 21 with 1579 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28890833

[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 23:19]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 10:23 - Aug 22 with 1226 viewsperchrockjack

Really and truly Glasgow should have a massive Statue of Bigotry at the mouth of the Clyde

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 12:56 - Aug 22 with 1120 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Unbelievable on so many fronts, racism, stupidity, the half apologetic 'banter' defence.

What really strikes me is; here is a man in a position of privilege, earning in a year what most people will not earn in a lifetime and he thinks and behaves like this.......he's not ignorant he knows what he's doing.

Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 16:45 - Aug 22 with 1006 viewsKennedy

If any of this is true he is finished in football.

Just ask Big Ron.

Just call me JFK

Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 16:56 - Aug 22 with 982 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What happened to the poster who 'lumped on' Malky at 40/1 to become the Swansea manager?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 16:56 - Aug 22 with 983 viewsacejack3065

Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 16:45 - Aug 22 by Kennedy

If any of this is true he is finished in football.

Just ask Big Ron.

Many reckon he could still do a job
Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 17:00 - Aug 22 with 967 viewskeeponrockin

If any of you have never shared a politically incorrect joke then frankly you're lying I think.

Some of his comments were pretty pathetic, but some of the reaction is equally amusing as it always is these days.

He who is without sin, cast the first stone
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 17:02]
Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 17:09 - Aug 22 with 942 viewsgetcarter

Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 17:00 - Aug 22 by keeponrockin

If any of you have never shared a politically incorrect joke then frankly you're lying I think.

Some of his comments were pretty pathetic, but some of the reaction is equally amusing as it always is these days.

Too true, and Tan is making a laughing stock out of the scum
Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 17:22 - Aug 22 with 922 viewsmonmouth

Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 17:00 - Aug 22 by keeponrockin

When Ki first joined, someone suggested on here a song about him eating dogs I remember. I dread to think what footballers conversations are like if you want sexism and probably anti-homosexuality (hence so few 'out' footballers). The whole culture is so 'laddish' it would be astounding if ignorance did not prevail.

One writer described an old, I think, Leeds team as 'like a gang of apes looking for a rampant f*ck' in their behaviour on a night out if I remember right. So like Cinderellas used to be on a Saturday night then.....and, ask Shaky(!), I bet you should hear some of the stuff that goes on at very senior levels in some of our biggest companies...it's not nice, but it's disingenuous to try and assert it still isn't widespread.

It's the stupidity of giving someone this lever over you, rather than the extremely distasteful content, that amazes me. If all had gone well, tan would have ignored this, but it didn't, and everyone knows this sort of thing is subject to a multiplier effect when it hits the public domain. I hope he gets equally screwed over financial greed. I know I'll get humped for this, but I find that a far greater obstruction to a civilised integrated society than using ignorant offensive words to someone equally ignorant and offensive.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 18:06 - Aug 22 with 864 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm not sure there are many on here who are sending rascist, sexist and homophobic messages using their works e-mail and phones.

Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 18:07 - Aug 22 with 855 viewsperchrockjack

There again maybe he was being himself. Racist /homophobic /bigoted. YEP sounds like Celtic to me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 18:37 - Aug 22 with 821 viewsWatchman

Malky MacFinished - Rascist but not Homophobic or Sexist on 16:56 - Aug 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What happened to the poster who 'lumped on' Malky at 40/1 to become the Swansea manager?

He is still posting on here as a manure fan

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024