Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? 22:04 - Jun 12 with 2385 viewslonglostjack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 22:09 - Jun 12 with 1611 viewsjack2jack

I'm guessing like, but this is going to be another 500 pager!
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 22:42 - Jun 12 with 1559 viewssherpajacob

Other: Stupid people.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 08:12 - Jun 13 with 1473 viewsBrynCartwright

Other: David Cameron

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 08:41 - Jun 13 with 1452 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

David Cameron

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 09:11 - Jun 13 with 1432 viewsLeonWasGod

Other: Mainly the Tory party. It’s always been about them and them not trying to tear themselves apart. Throw in a disenfranchised populous, austerity and 2+ decades of media propaganda and you’ve the perfect mix for chaos. With people actively supporting more chaos. It’s nuts.
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 09:53 - Jun 13 with 1406 viewsBatterseajack

Vast swathes of the population not engaging with reality are responsible for this fiasco.

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 10:01 - Jun 13 with 1395 viewsjack_lord

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 08:12 - Jun 13 by BrynCartwright

is the correct answer.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 10:43 - Jun 13 with 1364 viewsProfessor

Cameron. Did not have the balls to face down the eurosceptics and frightened of Farage/UKIP.
Login to get fewer ads

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 10:53 - Jun 13 with 1352 viewscontroversial_jack

Those who voted for Brexit
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 11:09 - Jun 13 with 1342 viewssherpajacob

2 people have actually voted for Corbyn.

Ok, Jezza is a prize plonker, but blaming him for the Brexit fiasco is like blaming Poland for the outbreak of WW2.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 11:21 - Jun 13 with 1324 viewsVincent_Vega

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 08:12 - Jun 13 by BrynCartwright

Absolutely!

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 11:34 - Jun 13 with 1315 viewsBatterseajack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 10:53 - Jun 13 by controversial_jack

Those who voted for Brexit

Not all who voted for it, but those who still now support it.
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 11:36 - Jun 13 with 1307 viewsbluey_the_blue

Other:

MPs who voted for invocation of Article 50 knowing no clear plan, knowing the deadline, knowing the default leave position who have gone out of their way to oppose and undermine any negotiations to leave.

The cretins should have voted to block Article 50 invocation at that time.
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 11:36 - Jun 13 with 1307 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The generation who fought the war apparently.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 11:40 - Jun 13 with 1293 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 11:36 - Jun 13 by Joe_bradshaw

The generation who fought the war apparently.

Cameron started the ball rolling but the rest of Parliament are responsible for blocking it!
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 11:51 - Jun 13 with 1278 viewsGwyn737

Bankers - spanked the economy - led to austerity - led to people being unhappy - unhappy people looked for someone to blame/an alternative - rise of UKIP - Torys panic - Cameron calls referendum to stop party split - carnage from there.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 12:13]
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 11:58 - Jun 13 with 1271 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 11:51 - Jun 13 by Gwyn737

Bankers - spanked the economy - led to austerity - led to people being unhappy - unhappy people looked for someone to blame/an alternative - rise of UKIP - Torys panic - Cameron calls referendum to stop party split - carnage from there.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 12:13]

Brexit, was a protest vote, but against who or what in particular i'm not sure
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 12:54 - Jun 13 with 1224 viewsCooperman

I'm surprised that David Cameron is not one of the voting options.

So I'll go 'other' - David Cameron.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 12:56 - Jun 13 with 1219 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaners, obviously.

It's not sovereign nor democratic to question a decision that will cause self harm...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 12:58 - Jun 13 with 1214 viewsNeath_Jack

Surprised our Yank owners haven't been blamed yet.

So i'll go for them, the rotten scoundrels.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 13:00 - Jun 13 with 1211 viewsHighjack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 11:58 - Jun 13 by controversial_jack

Brexit, was a protest vote, but against who or what in particular i'm not sure

Hazarding a guess here but the European Union?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 13:33 - Jun 13 with 1174 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 13:00 - Jun 13 by Highjack

Hazarding a guess here but the European Union?

I know what you are saying, but anyone with a brain would realise our economic and social problems are not down to the EU, but to other factors
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 13:45 - Jun 13 with 1154 viewsBatterseajack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 11:36 - Jun 13 by bluey_the_blue

Other:

MPs who voted for invocation of Article 50 knowing no clear plan, knowing the deadline, knowing the default leave position who have gone out of their way to oppose and undermine any negotiations to leave.

The cretins should have voted to block Article 50 invocation at that time.

Hmmmm - just read the comments section in this article

"By voting against the will of the people they are supposed to represent will only hurt them more than us they are selfish, self centred idiots. They can do what they like because when the local or national elections come around again they will be out of a job as far as I'm concerned. What an absolute disgrace and embarrassment they have all become."

"CONGRATS UK A50 ON ITS WAY!!! :-)) Those MPs that defied their constituencies ought to move abroad and fast! I hope they pay the price with their jobs."

"Traitors against the voting majority of the British people. Zero respect and now we know who, we should flush them out at the next election"

"The Remoaner MPs should pay the 60 Billion EU extras bill out of their own pockets and then be banished from the kingdom."

"tratoirs ! i hope there all gonna step down! before there pushed!"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4181134/MPs-DEFIED-constituents-voting-
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 13:53 - Jun 13 with 1138 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 13:45 - Jun 13 by Batterseajack

Hmmmm - just read the comments section in this article

"By voting against the will of the people they are supposed to represent will only hurt them more than us they are selfish, self centred idiots. They can do what they like because when the local or national elections come around again they will be out of a job as far as I'm concerned. What an absolute disgrace and embarrassment they have all become."

"CONGRATS UK A50 ON ITS WAY!!! :-)) Those MPs that defied their constituencies ought to move abroad and fast! I hope they pay the price with their jobs."

"Traitors against the voting majority of the British people. Zero respect and now we know who, we should flush them out at the next election"

"The Remoaner MPs should pay the 60 Billion EU extras bill out of their own pockets and then be banished from the kingdom."

"tratoirs ! i hope there all gonna step down! before there pushed!"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4181134/MPs-DEFIED-constituents-voting-

There is no such thing as will of the people.We don't have a direct democracy we have a parliamentary representative The first responsibility of any Parliament is to put the interests of the country first, and if they decide that Brexit is harmful they will vote against it
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 14:41 - Jun 13 with 1100 viewsNookiejack

Rise of UKIP which forced Cameron's hand?

What caused the rise of UKIP?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024