Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scoucers peddling misery in Wales 18:40 - Dec 20 with 1378 viewsDarran

Scum.

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2019-12-20/drugs-gang-which-flooded-mid-wales-sen

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 19:03 - Dec 20 with 1340 viewscimlajack

It's a lot closer than Mid-Wales.
Briton Ferry to Melyn is known as the "Brown Mile".
Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 19:06 - Dec 20 with 1333 viewsWingstandwood

I never knew that a chainsaw could sound sooooo melodic! What a joyous sight it was to behold seeing the door going through like that. This is the type of proactive "hit em hard" policing that many wish to see more of.

One of the gang had 22 years, what a sentence!...... And new home secretary Pritti Patel comes across as exactly the right person to redirect any in-tray appeals for leniency straight into the Home Office shredder.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2019 19:07]

Argus!

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 19:06 - Dec 20 with 1332 viewsDarran

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 19:03 - Dec 20 by cimlajack

Scoucers everywhere.

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 20:33 - Dec 20 with 1255 viewsCatullus

Gangs from London, Manchester and Liverpool have been peddling their evil in Wales. County lines they call it.
They should either legalise the drugs and make tax from it or make the sentences much, much tougher.
The drugs war is one we never look like winning. Take down one ring and 3 more pop up.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 20:37 - Dec 20 with 1248 viewsWarwickHunt

Peddling misery? Is that like a cheap version of Ecstasy?
Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 20:44 - Dec 20 with 1235 viewstheloneranger

I thought I'd spotted England's first superhero earlier on.

I saw a Scouser in Liverpool running down the street wearing a cape.

It turned out the fvcker hadn't paid for his haircut.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 20:58 - Dec 20 with 1213 viewsDarran

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 20:44 - Dec 20 by theloneranger

I thought I'd spotted England's first superhero earlier on.

I saw a Scouser in Liverpool running down the street wearing a cape.

It turned out the fvcker hadn't paid for his haircut.

I saw one of them shoplifting in Aldi on The Wirral yesterday.
He was running through the door with a turkey and the security guard shouted “what are you doing with that?”

He shouted back “parsnips,carrots,sprouts and peas.”

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 21:19 - Dec 20 with 1199 viewsbuilthjack

Quite a few of them are from the hippy commune near Rhayader, which has been there for about 25 years. Brought up in a drug environment, they have been in and out of court for years, appearing in the local paper every few weeks for cannabis use etc.
I can spot at least 6 names from the commune.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 22:31 - Dec 20 with 1153 viewsProfessor

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 21:19 - Dec 20 by builthjack

Quite a few of them are from the hippy commune near Rhayader, which has been there for about 25 years. Brought up in a drug environment, they have been in and out of court for years, appearing in the local paper every few weeks for cannabis use etc.
I can spot at least 6 names from the commune.

Hazee Bluebell and Ziggy Merlin are quite a standout- are these from one of the communes Builthy. Rife around Shropshire (Bishop’s Castle) and parts of Powys. We always play ‘spot the freak’ when driving through Llandrindod
Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 22:38 - Dec 20 with 1138 viewsbuilthjack

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 22:31 - Dec 20 by Professor

Hazee Bluebell and Ziggy Merlin are quite a standout- are these from one of the communes Builthy. Rife around Shropshire (Bishop’s Castle) and parts of Powys. We always play ‘spot the freak’ when driving through Llandrindod

Both originally from the Nant Glas commune. Brought up there as kids, then to a flat in Landod.
Drugs played a big part of their whole life. No escape.
Plenty of freaks in Llandrindod lol.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 23:12 - Dec 20 with 1112 viewsFireboy2

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 22:38 - Dec 20 by builthjack

Both originally from the Nant Glas commune. Brought up there as kids, then to a flat in Landod.
Drugs played a big part of their whole life. No escape.
Plenty of freaks in Llandrindod lol.

You should know
Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 22:05 - Dec 21 with 957 viewsmajorraglan

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 20:33 - Dec 20 by Catullus

Gangs from London, Manchester and Liverpool have been peddling their evil in Wales. County lines they call it.
They should either legalise the drugs and make tax from it or make the sentences much, much tougher.
The drugs war is one we never look like winning. Take down one ring and 3 more pop up.

Agree with a lot of this and it’s something the Government need to look at. If we are going to look at increasing the sentences, then it’s going to mean a lot of additional prison capacity s required, that means the government having to commit to spend big more on prisons which I suspect they won’t want to do.
Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 22:12 - Dec 21 with 949 viewsNeath_Jack

Scoucers peddling misery in Wales on 19:03 - Dec 20 by cimlajack

By Who?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024