Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wet Spam 00:03 - Jul 24 with 3478 viewsBanosswan

Lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3172601/Birkirkara-1-0-West-Ha

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Wet Spam on 00:50 - Jul 24 with 3415 viewsSwansNZ

Watched it from HT onwards - West Ham were total sh1te

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Wet Spam on 00:55 - Jul 24 with 3407 viewsSwansNZ

Funny that they qualified through Fair Play, but have had 2 players sent off in 4 qualifying games.

Wet Spam on 02:03 - Aug 7 with 3116 viewsBanosswan

Wet Spam on 00:55 - Jul 24 by SwansNZ

Funny that they qualified through Fair Play, but have had 2 players sent off in 4 qualifying games.

Lol

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Wet Spam on 02:53 - Aug 7 with 3075 viewsSwansNZ

well, they didn't last long - just as well for their PL future.

Wet Spam on 05:50 - Aug 7 with 3029 viewsApeShit

Probably a blessing in disguise for them!
Wet Spam on 06:47 - Aug 7 with 2980 viewsDyfnant

As far as Hull last season, did them the world of good going out

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Wet Spam on 08:44 - Aug 7 with 2831 viewsPegojack

I'm not sure what to read into this dismal West Ham performance. It's obvious Bilic wanted out of this competition as soon as possible, and made fairly sure by playing his second string players at every occasion, in complete contrast to Keoman at Saints.

Does this say that Bilic is pragmatic and wants to give Wet Spam the best chance possible of staying in the Premiership, or does it say that Wet Spam are crap, have no strength in depth, and will struggle this season? Answers on a postcard.
Wet Spam on 09:05 - Aug 7 with 2791 viewsSwansNZ

Wet Spam on 08:44 - Aug 7 by Pegojack

I'm not sure what to read into this dismal West Ham performance. It's obvious Bilic wanted out of this competition as soon as possible, and made fairly sure by playing his second string players at every occasion, in complete contrast to Keoman at Saints.

Does this say that Bilic is pragmatic and wants to give Wet Spam the best chance possible of staying in the Premiership, or does it say that Wet Spam are crap, have no strength in depth, and will struggle this season? Answers on a postcard.

I think west ham will struggle this season.

Login to get fewer ads

Wet Spam on 09:09 - Aug 7 with 2772 viewsDarran

Wet Spam on 08:44 - Aug 7 by Pegojack

They've got out of it on purpose IMO and like NZ below they'll struggle but it's not about struggling it's about not being relegated with the new deal.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wet Spam on 10:21 - Aug 7 with 2685 viewswaynekerr55

They may be dark horses for the drop.

No Valencia and Carroll. Fat Sam for all his faults would have got them over the line... IMO of course

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Wet Spam on 12:59 - Aug 7 with 2562 viewsDyfnant

Wet Spam on 10:21 - Aug 7 by waynekerr55

They may be dark horses for the drop.

No Valencia and Carroll. Fat Sam for all his faults would have got them over the line... IMO of course

I had them 9/2 a few weeks back, maybe should've gone for Bilic 1st sacked

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Wet Spam on 16:40 - Aug 7 with 2408 viewsClinton

Wet Spam on 09:05 - Aug 7 by SwansNZ

I think west ham will struggle this season.

Agreed. They would have struggled even more if they stayed in the Europa. They threw the tie by fielding a half baked team in both legs. disgrace.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Wet Spam on 16:43 - Aug 7 with 2401 viewsFlashberryjack

Wet Spam on 09:09 - Aug 7 by Darran

They've got out of it on purpose IMO and like NZ below they'll struggle but it's not about struggling it's about not being relegated with the new deal.

Spot on .......for a change

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Wet Spam on 17:26 - Aug 7 with 2360 viewsswanduck

Wet Spam on 16:40 - Aug 7 by Clinton

Agreed. They would have struggled even more if they stayed in the Europa. They threw the tie by fielding a half baked team in both legs. disgrace.

When your think about it it really is, fans have travelled, taken time off work etc to watch that shambles.

If you can't be arsed with Europe whats the point? What do you aim for? For the mid table teams the best you can really hope for is to sneak into the top seven and get Europe or win a cup and get Europe... If you don't want to play in Europe there's no point to it all.

I would love another European run, I remember feeling so proud and excited during our European season.

I believe they will struggle this season, should've kept on BSA.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2015 17:27]
Wet Spam on 17:33 - Aug 7 with 2340 viewsskippyjack

Wet Spam on 09:09 - Aug 7 by Darran

*Cuckoo Cuckoo*

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Wet Spam on 18:06 - Aug 7 with 2290 viewsOldjack

My mates a hammers fan and he reckons they are terrible atm and this season is looking rough for them ,better the devil you know

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wet Spam on 18:51 - Aug 7 with 2248 viewsDull1Thomas

Didn't I see Ronald Koeman commenting about his diml disbelief that WHU playing a weakened team in Europe & Soton will be going all out?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Wet Spam on 19:52 - Aug 7 with 2176 viewsplasjack

Its a no brainer playing a weakened team, every P/L team this season will under enormous pressure not to be relegated due to new TV deal next season. Far better being out of Europa Cup playing thursday and sunday, its not worth it especially as some of the games are in Russia and even further.
Wet Spam on 01:12 - Aug 8 with 2037 viewsStarsky

Wet Spam on 19:52 - Aug 7 by plasjack

Its a no brainer playing a weakened team, every P/L team this season will under enormous pressure not to be relegated due to new TV deal next season. Far better being out of Europa Cup playing thursday and sunday, its not worth it especially as some of the games are in Russia and even further.

Aye, it's not about glory anymore it's just about the coin.
Football is dead

It's just the internet, init.

Wet Spam on 08:49 - Aug 8 with 1957 viewsDewi1jack

Them and 'Ull were an embarrassment to the PL in this competition.
Didn't do us any harm (in the end) giving the competition a good go.
Thankfully we have a board that can make proper decisions at the right time and not panic, otherwise we'd have been relegated, as a certain "legend" had given up trying to win any games at all.
Really think Garry would have given it a good go this season as he wants to win every game we play.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Wet Spam on 09:36 - Aug 8 with 1927 viewswaynekerr55

Wet Spam on 08:49 - Aug 8 by Dewi1jack

Them and 'Ull were an embarrassment to the PL in this competition.
Didn't do us any harm (in the end) giving the competition a good go.
Thankfully we have a board that can make proper decisions at the right time and not panic, otherwise we'd have been relegated, as a certain "legend" had given up trying to win any games at all.
Really think Garry would have given it a good go this season as he wants to win every game we play.

Incoming.

Expect an influx of Danes armed with witty commentary 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Wet Spam on 09:50 - Aug 8 with 1920 viewsDewi1jack

Wet Spam on 09:36 - Aug 8 by waynekerr55

Incoming.

Expect an influx of Danes armed with witty commentary 😂

Cheers for the warning mate.
Fishing with Semtex guarantees a bite!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024