Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back 18:23 - Sep 9 with 2076 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Guess he stayed in the UK over the break after all, good to see.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back on 19:18 - Sep 9 with 1988 viewsjacktar

He seems to be stretching out ok so let's hope there's nothing more to some of the rumours and he's out there on Saturday.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back on 19:44 - Sep 9 with 1936 viewsshandyjack

well his twitter account last week showed him on a plane flying with A.Valencia but don't think he played

Poll: Expectation for the season

ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back on 20:25 - Sep 9 with 1843 viewsSwansNZ

ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back on 19:44 - Sep 9 by shandyjack

well his twitter account last week showed him on a plane flying with A.Valencia but don't think he played

So he flew half way around the world, just for them to see he was not fit to play, then he came back? Well, he looks ok, but that wouldn’t have helped his recovery.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back on 20:28 - Sep 9 with 1829 viewsOldjack

ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back on 20:25 - Sep 9 by SwansNZ

So he flew half way around the world, just for them to see he was not fit to play, then he came back? Well, he looks ok, but that wouldn’t have helped his recovery.

Went to see his mam

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back on 16:58 - Sep 10 with 1385 viewsHidden_Hand

ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back on 20:28 - Sep 9 by Oldjack

Went to see his mam

I think he's got a wife and child over there to?

ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back on 17:04 - Sep 10 with 1375 viewslondonlisa2001

ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back on 16:58 - Sep 10 by Hidden_Hand

I think he's got a wife and child over there to?

His wife and two little kids live in Swansea.
ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back on 17:05 - Sep 10 with 1374 viewsHidden_Hand

ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back on 17:04 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

His wife and two little kids live in Swansea.

Ah well just his mam then :)
ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back on 17:18 - Sep 10 with 1356 viewslondonlisa2001

ICYMI - Swans in training today (Wednesday) - Montero is back on 17:05 - Sep 10 by Hidden_Hand

Ah well just his mam then :)

I only know that by the way, as I happened to see them on the beach by the marina one time as I was cycling along the prom. Maybe he lives there - a bunch of them do I believe.

Just in case anyone thinks I am stalking him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024