Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bottom 3 06:27 - Sep 20 with 3571 viewsSwansNZ

Stoke
Newcastle
Sunderland

Early doors, but how great would it be if these were the final relegation places.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Bottom 3 on 07:08 - Sep 20 with 3085 viewsEdmundo

There'a long way to go and i'm sure Sunderland/Newcastle will do a late late recovery again.

Stoke (as much as I dislike their tactics and manager) won't be bottom three at the end, nor will West Spam be 2nd 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Bottom 3 on 08:53 - Sep 20 with 2994 viewssherpajacob

I think villa will be putting pressure on those 3 in the race to the championship.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Bottom 3 on 08:58 - Sep 20 with 2986 viewsSwansNZ

I like to see Newcastle struggle, as watching the True Geordie is good fun.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Bottom 3 on 09:15 - Sep 20 with 2964 viewsImAlrightJack

Bottom 3 on 08:58 - Sep 20 by SwansNZ

He cracks me up, especially how he introduces himself. Shame they didn't go down last season, as his final video of it would have been class.

He talks a lot of sense, unlike Mr Flying Pig HD.
Bottom 3 on 15:11 - Sep 20 with 2839 viewssnork44

Bottom 3 on 09:15 - Sep 20 by ImAlrightJack

He cracks me up, especially how he introduces himself. Shame they didn't go down last season, as his final video of it would have been class.

He talks a lot of sense, unlike Mr Flying Pig HD.

He talks a lot of sense , plus the admiration he has for the Swans and Garry Monk would put a lot of our supporters to shame. But to be honest Newcastle are an absolute shambles of a club. Cashley has spunked money on three signings that look like a complete disaster and one that looks quality. The quality signing is Mbemba who looks like a class centre half, but that is negated by Thauvin who looks like a very inconsistent winger like most wingers, Wijnaldum who looks like good midfielder, but gets lost when the going gets a bit tough,so can he be relied on n a relegation battle? As for Mitrovic, he has the attitude of a Serbian warlord that has just found out his kitten he been butchered and wants to take on the rest of the world! (Sorry TDH!). Finally you have Maclaren, who I wouldn't think would an inspirational manager like dare I say it a Pulis or even Pearson at Leicester last season!
[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 23:41]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Bottom 3 on 18:17 - Sep 20 with 2762 viewspencoedjack

Bottom 3 on 07:08 - Sep 20 by Edmundo

There'a long way to go and i'm sure Sunderland/Newcastle will do a late late recovery again.

Stoke (as much as I dislike their tactics and manager) won't be bottom three at the end, nor will West Spam be 2nd 👍

Probably as soon as they sack mcclaren

Almost talks as much shite as Rodgers.
Bottom 3 on 19:07 - Sep 20 with 2715 viewsmonmouth

Bottom 3 on 18:17 - Sep 20 by pencoedjack

Probably as soon as they sack mcclaren

Almost talks as much shite as Rodgers.

McClaren is one of those frightened men of football, like Slade and if anyone can remember, Brian Horton. There's probably many others. It's in their eyes.

Anyone who employs someone like that is blind or stupid.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bottom 3 on 19:58 - Sep 20 with 2642 viewsjacabertawe

Bottom 3 on 19:07 - Sep 20 by monmouth

McClaren is one of those frightened men of football, like Slade and if anyone can remember, Brian Horton. There's probably many others. It's in their eyes.

Yes, it's that far distant stare.
Rogers has the same look.
But then, they'll both be hefty sums better off if sacked. What irony.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Login to get fewer ads

Bottom 3 on 20:00 - Sep 20 with 2636 viewsDr_Winston

Bottom 3 on 19:58 - Sep 20 by jacabertawe

Yes, it's that far distant stare.
Rogers has the same look.
But then, they'll both be hefty sums better off if sacked. What irony.

Did you see the news reports about his divorce and how he and his wife are arguing about how to split the 102 houses they own?

Rodgers will never have to work again. Sympathy not exactly required there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bottom 3 on 20:17 - Sep 20 with 2602 viewsLeonisGod

Yep. You see it it all walks of life tbh.
Bottom 3 on 20:36 - Sep 20 with 2577 viewsjacabertawe

Bottom 3 on 20:00 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

Did you see the news reports about his divorce and how he and his wife are arguing about how to split the 102 houses they own?

Rodgers will never have to work again. Sympathy not exactly required there.

102 houses? Egods, the rental income alone must be worth my state pension many times over. But Brendan is looking a bit drawn in the face of late. Probably not eating properly. Anxiety does that to you.
p.s. I misspelt "Rodgers"

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Bottom 3 on 21:50 - Sep 20 with 2494 viewsleighton1318

Please keep newcastle and Sunderland up

They are my local games!

Too many southern teams in the PL. It will be all 'London derbys' in no time
Bottom 3 on 23:16 - Sep 20 with 2416 viewsGlyn1

Bottom 3 on 07:08 - Sep 20 by Edmundo

That's unfair on Stoke, who are now a completely different team from the dross that they served up under Tony Pulis, i.e. they now pass the ball.

Newcastle have 2 points from 6 matches, and their next two matches are against Chelsea and Man City. Would McClaren survive if they end up with 2 points with almost a quarter of the season already over?

Update: I see that they are also playing Sunderland in October, and Stoke on Halloween!
[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 23:37]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Bottom 3 on 03:10 - Sep 21 with 2308 viewsWanderer

They got the wrong manager in, probably should have gone for Pearson.
Bottom 3 on 06:01 - Sep 21 with 2279 viewsLord_Bony

How many of them wished they d been nicer to Pardew now? Heh

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Bottom 3 on 07:27 - Sep 21 with 2255 viewsKilkennyjack

A brilliant description. We have had people like this at our club but very fortunately not at first team level. You can see it in their eyes.

Beware of the Risen People

Bottom 3 on 09:21 - Sep 21 with 2174 viewsItchySphincter

Bottom 3 on 06:01 - Sep 21 by Lord_Bony

How many of them wished they d been nicer to Pardew now? Heh

Their 'best fans in the world' are f*cking idiots.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bottom 3 on 09:56 - Sep 21 with 2147 viewspikeypaul

Bottom 3 on 09:21 - Sep 21 by ItchySphincter

Their 'best fans in the world' are f*cking idiots.

But at least they are true fans unlike the glory hunting plastic Kants that follow manure Liverpool etc.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Bottom 3 on 10:56 - Sep 21 with 2098 viewsairedale

My bottom 3 prediction is, Villa, Sunderland and Bournemouth.

I hope Bournemouth prove me wrong too.
Bottom 3 on 13:20 - Sep 21 with 2027 viewsWhiterockin

Bottom 3 on 10:56 - Sep 21 by airedale

My bottom 3 prediction is, Villa, Sunderland and Bournemouth.

I hope Bournemouth prove me wrong too.

If Newcastle lose the next two league games McClaren should be sacked in the international break. if he isn't Newcastle will go down, would you want McClaren to lead you in a relegation battle.
Bottom 3 on 15:01 - Sep 25 with 1832 viewssnork44

Bottom 3 on 13:20 - Sep 21 by Whiterockin

If Newcastle lose the next two league games McClaren should be sacked in the international break. if he isn't Newcastle will go down, would you want McClaren to lead you in a relegation battle.

McClaren has now admitted it has reached crises point at St James park and the line in the sand was the Sheffield Wednesday game. As the next games are against Chelski and Citeh, I think the lines may have to be drawn again !

Bottom 3 on 15:27 - Sep 25 with 1807 viewsdailew

Bottom 3 on 08:58 - Sep 20 by SwansNZ

He should do one of those gps voices.

"Turn fookin left in 100 mee-ars."

"U gan missed the turning ya dawsy coont."

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Bottom 3 on 15:31 - Sep 25 with 1801 viewsJBT95

Bottom 3 on 15:01 - Sep 25 by snork44

McClaren has now admitted it has reached crises point at St James park and the line in the sand was the Sheffield Wednesday game. As the next games are against Chelski and Citeh, I think the lines may have to be drawn again !

Football is an odd game though. They lost to Wednesday yes but they will probably get 4 points out of the next two games now!
Bottom 3 on 17:13 - Sep 25 with 1754 viewssnork44

Bottom 3 on 15:31 - Sep 25 by JBT95

Football is an odd game though. They lost to Wednesday yes but they will probably get 4 points out of the next two games now!

The way Newcastle are playing there more chance of me having a threesome with Kylie and Danni Minogue than the 'Toon' getting anything from those two especially Citeh!

Bottom 3 on 17:15 - Sep 25 with 1753 viewspencoedjack

Bottom 3 on 17:13 - Sep 25 by snork44

The way Newcastle are playing there more chance of me having a threesome with Kylie and Danni Minogue than the 'Toon' getting anything from those two especially Citeh!

What a nice thought
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024