Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site 00:40 - Jan 4 with 2215 viewsDarran

Seeing as you read this forum so much and you reckon I've got an ego what rhymes with ego?
I'll give you a clue it begins with P.

[Post edited 4 Jan 2016 0:46]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 00:54 - Jan 4 with 2188 viewsBanosswan

Consonant please

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 02:47 - Jan 4 with 2133 viewsHighjack

Bangalore Torpedo?

http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?&typeofrhyme=perfect&loc=moreideas&Word=ego

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 06:25 - Jan 4 with 2073 viewsBrynmill_Jack

#obsessed

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 07:43 - Jan 4 with 2021 viewsbuilthjack

Ends with Y ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 07:49 - Jan 4 with 2004 viewsperchrockjack

Perchcockdicky

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 08:23 - Jan 4 with 1969 viewscwrw

Is the answer Peterboro?
FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 08:23 - Jan 4 with 1968 viewsLoyal

I've got it ......

CntFlap

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 08:35 - Jan 4 with 1952 viewsClinton

Lego .......the clue was a red herring

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 08:50 - Jan 4 with 1937 viewsItchySphincter

I got Burkina Faso.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 10:14 - Jan 4 with 1876 viewsHighjack

Is it fish?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 10:08 - Jan 5 with 1649 viewswaynekerr55

Peago?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 10:12 - Jan 5 with 1638 viewsJack_Jackson

Pinot Grigio ?

If Carlsberg made Swans fans...

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 10:12 - Jan 5 with 1637 viewsHumpty

Apart from Darran who gives a f*ck?
FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 10:20 - Jan 5 with 1620 viewswaynekerr55

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 10:12 - Jan 5 by Humpty

Apart from Darran who gives a f*ck?

Donald Duck?

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 11:58 - Jan 5 with 1557 viewsperchrockjack

Pro Bono Publico.

Its me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 12:03 - Jan 5 with 1549 viewsLord_Bony

Pego,Alicante?... Most odd."

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pego&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 14:08 - Jan 5 with 1446 viewsNeath_Jack

It's Besic, obviously.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 14:11 - Jan 5 with 1441 viewswaynekerr55

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 11:58 - Jan 5 by perchrockjack

Pro Bono Publico.

Its me

Modus OPERANDI

FAO shw mae ex poster now on other site on 14:50 - Jan 5 with 1405 viewsVetchitBack

I believe the Cockney rhyming slang is a Luis Figo

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024