Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ESPN story on Guidolin 18:12 - Jan 20 with 1235 viewsTummer_from_Texas

http://www.espnfc.us/swansea-city/story/2790514/swansea-boss-francesco-guidolin-

Some interesting stuff. Not surprising that he had hoped to get the Watford job back in 2014, and he says a few things about his new job with the Swans.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

ESPN story on Guidolin on 19:27 - Jan 20 with 1011 viewsLord_Bony

Seems gutted he did nt get the Watford gig...it s like Swansea,yeah ok they ll have to do then....

All down to his agent of course...

Anyways,Frank seems to have a good track record and has worked wonder s in the past,so lets get behind him...we have no choice....I think he could do a job for us...

I particularly like his attitude of getting the team mentally focused and involving the wider fanbase for support..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

ESPN story on Guidolin on 20:29 - Jan 20 with 820 viewsjackrabbit

ESPN story on Guidolin on 19:27 - Jan 20 by Lord_Bony

Seems gutted he did nt get the Watford gig...it s like Swansea,yeah ok they ll have to do then....

All down to his agent of course...

Anyways,Frank seems to have a good track record and has worked wonder s in the past,so lets get behind him...we have no choice....I think he could do a job for us...

I particularly like his attitude of getting the team mentally focused and involving the wider fanbase for support..

Interesting comment on the Monday night commentary, that Watford are keen to be thought of as a London club, even though Watford is a good 20 miles or so outside Central London. The reason being of course, the pulling power of London in attracting new players/managers, especially from overseas. That probably explains what's behind Gaudelin's comments.
ESPN story on Guidolin on 20:41 - Jan 20 with 740 viewsTummer_from_Texas

ESPN story on Guidolin on 20:29 - Jan 20 by jackrabbit

Interesting comment on the Monday night commentary, that Watford are keen to be thought of as a London club, even though Watford is a good 20 miles or so outside Central London. The reason being of course, the pulling power of London in attracting new players/managers, especially from overseas. That probably explains what's behind Gaudelin's comments.

Nah, I think it had more to do with his association with the Pozzo family, who also own Udinese - his last club.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

ESPN story on Guidolin on 20:42 - Jan 20 with 735 viewsoldcob

ESPN story on Guidolin on 20:29 - Jan 20 by jackrabbit

OK then, we want to be known as a Cardiff club............ oh no.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024