Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive 3 points! 15:25 - Jan 24 with 3028 viewsskippyjack

You crazy Italian b*stard!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Massive 3 points! on 15:26 - Jan 24 with 2195 viewslovejuicejack

Massive, massive win. Well done to all the team and the new gaffer and the board.
Massive 3 points! on 15:28 - Jan 24 with 2150 viewsjackal

Biggest 3 points in a long time.

Onwards and upwards.
Massive 3 points! on 15:29 - Jan 24 with 2143 viewsOldjack

Fukkkkkk i still can't believe we got away with that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Massive 3 points! on 15:30 - Jan 24 with 2071 viewsjackportis

Correct me if I'm wrong but he has never lost a game managing Swansea.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Massive 3 points! on 15:31 - Jan 24 with 2040 viewsicecoldjack

About time we got the rub , so happy for the players, it will hopefully give them a huge boost.

One happy but stressed out jack here in Norway!
Massive 3 points! on 15:34 - Jan 24 with 1959 viewsKGriz16

Massive 3 points! on 15:31 - Jan 24 by icecoldjack

About time we got the rub , so happy for the players, it will hopefully give them a huge boost.

Norway eh? I went to Oslo in October. Loved it, wallet didn't though. Massive win, come on City!!
Massive 3 points! on 15:35 - Jan 24 with 1937 viewsPrivate_Partz

Massive 3 points! on 15:31 - Jan 24 by icecoldjack

Yeh we had a bit of a rub but our closing down was top notch today. Talksh!te are in mourning. Lots of punters made to look like complete tits today :-))))))

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Massive 3 points! on 15:42 - Jan 24 with 1806 viewsicecoldjack

Massive 3 points! on 15:34 - Jan 24 by KGriz16

Norway eh? I went to Oslo in October. Loved it, wallet didn't though. Massive win, come on City!!

Oslo is a great place, just have to try and forget the money side of things as it gets totally depressing! Though happily for the Brits coming over the kroner is getting a pasting from the pound these. Days .

Hopefully the confidence will start to flow through the players now, that win is absolutely massive for us and puts a totally different slant on our season..hopefully!
Login to get fewer ads

Massive 3 points! on 15:42 - Jan 24 with 1806 viewsSwanzay

Great performance today, we dug deep.

My only concern was Ki, he is lathargic to say the least.

But that was a great win and much needed surprise.
Massive 3 points! on 15:45 - Jan 24 with 1727 viewsLord_Bony

Massive 3 points! on 15:29 - Jan 24 by Oldjack

Fukkkkkk i still can't believe we got away with that

Iiterally right up until the final whistle...brilliant performance..

Those 3 Eyeties are going to be so good for us....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Massive 3 points! on 15:45 - Jan 24 with 1724 viewsDafyddHuw

"You crazy Italian b*stard! "

I think we can safely say that the Taffia rule Swansea now.
Massive 3 points! on 15:48 - Jan 24 with 1675 viewsjack247

That was superb. Ok, we rode our luck a bit, but it makes a welcome change from our luck riding us. Gutsy, spirited, intelligent performance.
Massive 3 points! on 15:50 - Jan 24 with 1628 viewsLoyal

We have had no luck all season, and today we got a bit.
Deserved.
And what a win !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Massive 3 points! on 15:51 - Jan 24 with 1616 viewsdailew

Had us to get a further 17 pts with null point from that one.

Just a point a game now would see us stay up comfortably.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Massive 3 points! on 15:51 - Jan 24 with 1605 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Massive 3 points! on 15:35 - Jan 24 by Private_Partz

Yeh we had a bit of a rub but our closing down was top notch today. Talksh!te are in mourning. Lots of punters made to look like complete tits today :-))))))

"our closing down was top notch today."
But only in the first half, we gave them too much time & space in the second.
If only we could repeat the first half in the second we would be hard to beat even by the top 4 clubs.
Massive 3 points! on 15:52 - Jan 24 with 1569 views3swan

Massive 3 points! on 15:51 - Jan 24 by A_Fans_Dad

If only we could repeat the first half in the second we would be hard to beat even by the top 4 clubs.

The team had run themselves into the ground. Quite a few legs had gone but determination got us through.
Massive 3 points! on 15:54 - Jan 24 with 1527 viewsjack247

We have been better first half than second for at least a year now. Someone put it down to overtraining the other day and there is certainly logic in that.

In fairness today though, they were playing a very attack minded team and were winning. They were always going to have to do a hell of a lot of closing down in that scenario. It was bound to knacker them.
Massive 3 points! on 15:55 - Jan 24 with 1526 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Massive 3 points! on 15:52 - Jan 24 by 3swan

The team had run themselves into the ground. Quite a few legs had gone but determination got us through.

Agree, but 2 pacemen instead of 2 defenders might have pegged them back a bit.
Massive 3 points! on 15:56 - Jan 24 with 1510 views3swan

Massive 3 points! on 15:55 - Jan 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Agree, but 2 pacemen instead of 2 defenders might have pegged them back a bit.

Not sure as they were on top by then, we had to stay solid and in the end the subs were right, just maybe could have been a bit earlier
Massive 3 points! on 15:57 - Jan 24 with 1486 viewsraynor94

Nothing like finding a negative out of a positive, you are getting quite good at it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Massive 3 points! on 15:59 - Jan 24 with 1455 viewsTheKirkyLife

Biggest three points I can remember since last weekend against Watford! Even Ki looked interested! Fabianski looked so much more assured as well, my personal man of the match.

If we can do that to Everton surely we can get a third win on the bounce against the Baggies.
Massive 3 points! on 16:02 - Jan 24 with 1424 viewsPrivate_Partz

Massive 3 points! on 15:52 - Jan 24 by 3swan

Indeed plus we decided to shut up shop by bringing Jordi on. Our closing down was brilliant the whole match. We had to adjust as we were holding on for the three points. Don't forget we had An attacking bench if it had gone tits up later. This result is right up there with some of our best.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Massive 3 points! on 16:06 - Jan 24 with 1355 viewsjack247

Massive 3 points! on 15:59 - Jan 24 by TheKirkyLife

Biggest three points I can remember since last weekend against Watford! Even Ki looked interested! Fabianski looked so much more assured as well, my personal man of the match.

If we can do that to Everton surely we can get a third win on the bounce against the Baggies.

Even a point there is a decent result now. We probably need 4 more wins and a couple of draws. I still want us to sign a striker, but I'm feeling a lot more positive than I was this morning. For the performance nearly as much as the result.
Massive 3 points! on 16:09 - Jan 24 with 1331 viewsDr_Winston

Massive 3 points! on 16:02 - Jan 24 by Private_Partz

Indeed plus we decided to shut up shop by bringing Jordi on. Our closing down was brilliant the whole match. We had to adjust as we were holding on for the three points. Don't forget we had An attacking bench if it had gone tits up later. This result is right up there with some of our best.

Yup.

It's early days anyway. The more Franco gets to know the players the more willing he may be to let loose.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Massive 3 points! on 16:13 - Jan 24 with 1291 viewsBloodyhills

Fecking great. Much improved first half performance, controlled the game.
What a difference a week makes.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024