Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And so goes another..................... Frank Finlay 11:26 - Jan 31 with 876 viewsepaul

RIP

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

And so goes another..................... Frank Finlay on 11:28 - Jan 31 with 864 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dead pool gone into meltdown. Running out of names

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

And so goes another..................... Frank Finlay on 11:40 - Jan 31 with 832 viewsswanstillidai

And so goes another..................... Frank Finlay on 11:28 - Jan 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Dead pool gone into meltdown. Running out of names

I bet facetw@t and twitter users are in meltdown with faux sympathy and are in overdrive mode this morning.

The false c*nts.
And so goes another..................... Frank Finlay on 11:54 - Jan 31 with 786 viewsHighjack

And so goes another..................... Frank Finlay on 11:40 - Jan 31 by swanstillidai

I bet facetw@t and twitter users are in meltdown with faux sympathy and are in overdrive mode this morning.

The false c*nts.

Of course they are. Only after googling them to find out who they are of course.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

And so goes another..................... Frank Finlay on 12:07 - Jan 31 with 744 viewsBloodyhills

He was the guy in 'Bouquet of Barbed Wire'. My mum used to watch it all the time, in the 70s.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

And so goes another..................... Frank Finlay on 12:09 - Jan 31 with 736 viewsLord_Bony

And so goes another..................... Frank Finlay on 12:07 - Jan 31 by Bloodyhills

He was the guy in 'Bouquet of Barbed Wire'. My mum used to watch it all the time, in the 70s.

Remember it well

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

And so goes another..................... Frank Finlay on 12:17 - Jan 31 with 721 viewsPegojack

Remember Frank well from the TV series of Casanova he starred in.

Just Googled it, and it was way back in 1971! A Dennis Potter effort, apparently.

Gave the teenage Herefordjack his fair share of stiffies, that show did.

Cheers and RIP, Frank.
And so goes another..................... Frank Finlay on 13:20 - Jan 31 with 648 viewsepaul

And so goes another..................... Frank Finlay on 12:17 - Jan 31 by Pegojack

Remember Frank well from the TV series of Casanova he starred in.

Just Googled it, and it was way back in 1971! A Dennis Potter effort, apparently.

Gave the teenage Herefordjack his fair share of stiffies, that show did.

Cheers and RIP, Frank.

as well as in the original Three Musketeeers, I remember him

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

And so goes another..................... Frank Finlay on 13:36 - Jan 31 with 626 viewsWxmJax

I don't think it was the original one, Gene Kelly was definitely in an earlier version and not sure if Errol Flynn was in one as well.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024