Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhodes or Gayle in, Gomis and Eder Out .. 07:58 - Feb 1 with 1153 viewsSwaneeRiver

IMO that will be our transfer activity today.
Unless a midfielder comes out of the woodwork, can't see much happening there.
Hope the paperwork is all done correctly today
Rhodes or Gayle in, Gomis and Eder Out .. on 08:30 - Feb 1 with 1057 viewsshandyjack

not a chance will rhodes come in, Gayle possibly if Leicester fon't stump us. Eder and Gomis will go out depending on incoming

Poll: Expectation for the season

Rhodes or Gayle in, Gomis and Eder Out .. on 08:50 - Feb 1 with 967 viewsClinton

See what Boro balked at paying for Rhodes. 30 million over 4 seasons including wages and fee. Eye-watering.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Rhodes or Gayle in, Gomis and Eder Out .. on 09:08 - Feb 1 with 876 viewsSWANSEYE

I can't see Rhodes joining us at the last minute although either Gayle or Morrison certainly worth a punt. . . James Chester is also now being linked from WBA. It will be name dropping from everywhere today with agents also trying to feather their nest !!
Rhodes or Gayle in, Gomis and Eder Out .. on 09:09 - Feb 1 with 858 viewsmonmouth

Have we ever actually done anything in on the last day? I expect Eder out, Gomis still here.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rhodes or Gayle in, Gomis and Eder Out .. on 09:10 - Feb 1 with 857 viewsPhil_S

Rhodes or Gayle in, Gomis and Eder Out .. on 09:08 - Feb 1 by SWANSEYE

I can't see Rhodes joining us at the last minute although either Gayle or Morrison certainly worth a punt. . . James Chester is also now being linked from WBA. It will be name dropping from everywhere today with agents also trying to feather their nest !!

If the reports that a deal for Rhodes would cost £30m over four years are true then I hope we steer well away unless we have full protection that it reduces massively if we are relegated at any point in that period

Theres a reason why Premier League clubs have not come sniffing!!
Rhodes or Gayle in, Gomis and Eder Out .. on 09:25 - Feb 1 with 785 viewsmonmouth

Rhodes or Gayle in, Gomis and Eder Out .. on 09:10 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

If the reports that a deal for Rhodes would cost £30m over four years are true then I hope we steer well away unless we have full protection that it reduces massively if we are relegated at any point in that period

Theres a reason why Premier League clubs have not come sniffing!!

And if we take that moron Morrison we have learned nothing from Shelvey/Tabanou team ethos. Would be shocked to the core. I'm not bothered if we just leave it as it is now, although it would be good to get one off the payroll and maybe one or two others loaned out too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024