Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday 17:40 - Feb 1 with 1415 viewsDarran

F*ck eyes this one should have gone down in my opinion and banned for 16 poxy months it should have been life surely.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-35457832

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 19:05 - Feb 1 with 1366 viewsStarsky

If you don't pay your council tax you can go to jail.

However, if you openly buy and consume alcohol, driving school children then it's not even a 2 year ban? Crazy stuff.

And of course, you can conceal a medical condition then drive a council vehicle into a crowd of pedestrians in Scotland, killing several... And there's not enough evidence for even a prosecution.

Fack my ears and eyes.

Evil drivers rule ok!

It's just the internet, init.

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 19:07 - Feb 1 with 1360 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 19:05 - Feb 1 by Starsky

If you don't pay your council tax you can go to jail.

However, if you openly buy and consume alcohol, driving school children then it's not even a 2 year ban? Crazy stuff.

And of course, you can conceal a medical condition then drive a council vehicle into a crowd of pedestrians in Scotland, killing several... And there's not enough evidence for even a prosecution.

Fack my ears and eyes.

Evil drivers rule ok!

drivers texting on their mobile phones should be banged up.

there is a huge increase of road accidents lately

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 19:21 - Feb 1 with 1342 viewsStarsky

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 19:07 - Feb 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

drivers texting on their mobile phones should be banged up.

there is a huge increase of road accidents lately

Texting.. Getting banged up?
Driving into and killing pedestrians unconcious doesn't get you banged up!
The road and the law is an ass Tommy

It's just the internet, init.

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 19:25 - Feb 1 with 1329 viewsexiledclaseboy

The government is about to increase the penalties for using your phone while driving.

Poll: Tory leader

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 19:46 - Feb 1 with 1303 viewsskippyjack

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 19:25 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

The government is about to increase the penalties for using your phone while driving.

It's simple really.. every mobile is monitored with a location from the provider.. simply download an app that connects with your key.. when you turn on the ignition, your phone automatically shuts down, and only when the key is removed, your phone comes back on.

Every time you buy a car or key.. you have to connect your mobile with the key.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 19:50 - Feb 1 with 1296 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 19:25 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

lets hope its a 5 year ban

f'cking idiots

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 19:50 - Feb 1 with 1295 viewsDarran

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 19:46 - Feb 1 by skippyjack

It's simple really.. every mobile is monitored with a location from the provider.. simply download an app that connects with your key.. when you turn on the ignition, your phone automatically shuts down, and only when the key is removed, your phone comes back on.

Every time you buy a car or key.. you have to connect your mobile with the key.

There's blue tooth in cars these days you thick tw*t.

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 20:07 - Feb 1 with 1275 viewsSirjohnalot

Not in any way condoning the behaviour but if I can explain why this sentence may have came about.

Magistrates are bound by guidelines, to which they have to adhere. This man's sample was not that far over the limit. The level of alcohol falls into 3 categories, the bottom one being 108-183. This has a range of 12-16 months disqualification with a punishment of a fine.

In this case the Bench, in giving him a suspended sentence (which legally carries the same weight as immediate custody) and a ban of 16 months have gone massively outside their guidelines taking into account his being a school bus driver.
I
A ban for life would be an illegal sentence and would be immediately appealed as would a custodial sentence. Also the maximum he could receive would be 6 months, they'd have to give a 1/3 reduction for an early guilty plea, so the maximum he'd serve is 2 months. It doesn't say but I'd imagine along with a suspended sentence, he'd have had some form of supervision to help him with his drinking.

Like I said, not condoning, but explanation as to why he may have got the sentence he received.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 20:09]
Login to get fewer ads

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 20:09 - Feb 1 with 1272 viewsDarran

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 20:07 - Feb 1 by Sirjohnalot

Not in any way condoning the behaviour but if I can explain why this sentence may have came about.

Magistrates are bound by guidelines, to which they have to adhere. This man's sample was not that far over the limit. The level of alcohol falls into 3 categories, the bottom one being 108-183. This has a range of 12-16 months disqualification with a punishment of a fine.

In this case the Bench, in giving him a suspended sentence (which legally carries the same weight as immediate custody) and a ban of 16 months have gone massively outside their guidelines taking into account his being a school bus driver.
I
A ban for life would be an illegal sentence and would be immediately appealed as would a custodial sentence. Also the maximum he could receive would be 6 months, they'd have to give a 1/3 reduction for an early guilty plea, so the maximum he'd serve is 2 months. It doesn't say but I'd imagine along with a suspended sentence, he'd have had some form of supervision to help him with his drinking.

Like I said, not condoning, but explanation as to why he may have got the sentence he received.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 20:09]

Thank you.

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 20:39 - Feb 1 with 1244 viewsskippyjack

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 19:50 - Feb 1 by Darran

Not all cars to make it mandatory law, you dense tw*t

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 20:41 - Feb 1 with 1239 viewsDarran

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 20:39 - Feb 1 by skippyjack

Not all cars to make it mandatory law, you dense tw*t

It's easily done you cock.

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 20:47 - Feb 1 with 1230 viewsskippyjack

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 20:41 - Feb 1 by Darran

It's easily done you cock.

Yeah, because wireless is faultless ain't it.. people are hardly going to tamper with the steering wheel are they..

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 22:11 - Feb 1 with 1179 viewsMrSwerve

So to buy a car you've gotta buy a mobile to get it to work, which then you can't use at the same time. Heh.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 22:23 - Feb 1 with 1158 viewsskippyjack

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 22:11 - Feb 1 by MrSwerve

So to buy a car you've gotta buy a mobile to get it to work, which then you can't use at the same time. Heh.

huh?

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 22:26 - Feb 1 with 1146 viewsLeonisGod

They already have i think. And rightly so.
Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 22:32 - Feb 1 with 1130 viewsSirjohnalot

There's to be a consultation on increasing the points, I think, to 4. If it does come in, it's likely to be towards the end of the year
Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 22:48 - Feb 1 with 1112 viewsLoyal

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 19:50 - Feb 1 by Darran

Is that any way to talk to a friend ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jailing all Crims like was mentioned yesterday on 22:55 - Feb 1 with 1109 viewstwintownjack

This

The pro actors in this gave their time for free
Should be shown in all schools nationwide annually
Margaret John, National treasure, Welsh Great
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024