Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martinez on the brink ....? 06:39 - May 12 with 2407 viewsbonymine

http://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2016/5/12/11661622/everton-roberto-martinez-

Not looking good is it they were awful last night against Sunderland.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Martinez on the brink ....? on 06:57 - May 12 with 2355 viewsSwansNZ

Have they qualified for the Champions League yet?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Martinez on the brink ....? on 08:48 - May 12 with 2160 viewsraynor94

Carragher said on Sky last night, if they are going to sack him they should do it before Saturday, if not he's going to be in for a rough ride

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Martinez on the brink ....? on 09:29 - May 12 with 2090 viewsoldcob

He'll get a job pretty easily. Lots of vacancies for waiters with the summer season coming up.
Martinez on the brink ....? on 10:41 - May 12 with 2029 viewsicecoldjack

I can't believe how much he's fooked them up, on paper they have a top 6 squad , it also begs the question about why we constantly persued graham jones, surely if he was a decent coach he'd be looking to improve defending and helping Roberto to fix it.

Both Brendan and Bobby are big on bulls1t , it has a shelf life though, as both are finding out.

Ranieri has made a lot of prem managers look right mugs this season, love it.
Martinez on the brink ....? on 11:26 - May 12 with 1964 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Martinez on the brink ....? on 10:41 - May 12 by icecoldjack

I can't believe how much he's fooked them up, on paper they have a top 6 squad , it also begs the question about why we constantly persued graham jones, surely if he was a decent coach he'd be looking to improve defending and helping Roberto to fix it.

Both Brendan and Bobby are big on bulls1t , it has a shelf life though, as both are finding out.

Ranieri has made a lot of prem managers look right mugs this season, love it.

Apart from Lukaku, who in their squad is good enough for the top 6?

Barkley? Stones? both massively over rated.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Martinez on the brink ....? on 11:29 - May 12 with 1956 viewsacejack3065

Martinez on the brink ....? on 11:26 - May 12 by AustinIsOurHero

Apart from Lukaku, who in their squad is good enough for the top 6?

Barkley? Stones? both massively over rated.

Barkley has shown that he has the ability to be a world beater but like the Everton team as a whole, his form has dropped through the floor.

Any manager that can get them to play with some decent shape will take them up the table almost instantly. I wouldnt be suprised if they take Moyes back.
Martinez on the brink ....? on 11:31 - May 12 with 1945 viewsepaul

Martinez on the brink ....? on 11:29 - May 12 by acejack3065

Barkley has shown that he has the ability to be a world beater but like the Everton team as a whole, his form has dropped through the floor.

Any manager that can get them to play with some decent shape will take them up the table almost instantly. I wouldnt be suprised if they take Moyes back.

The buzz is de Boer as he's resigned from Ajax

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Martinez on the brink ....? on 11:31 - May 12 with 1944 viewsacejack3065

Martinez on the brink ....? on 11:31 - May 12 by epaul

The buzz is de Boer as he's resigned from Ajax

Brendan it is then!
Login to get fewer ads

Martinez on the brink ....? on 12:40 - May 12 with 1855 viewssomersetsimon

Martinez on the brink ....? on 11:29 - May 12 by acejack3065

There seem to be a few young managers who look good when the team is on the way up and full of confidence, but are unable to turn things around when the form drops off. We saw it here with Monk (and Laudrup to some degree), but Rodgers and Martinez left us before they had to face that problem.
It seems like FG seems to have enough experience to know what to do when you have a team of decent players who have just lost form.
Martinez on the brink ....? on 12:41 - May 12 with 1839 viewsepaul

Martinez on the brink ....? on 11:31 - May 12 by acejack3065

Brendan it is then!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Martinez on the brink ....? on 13:35 - May 12 with 1728 viewsGroo

Rumours now that he's gone

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/05/12/everton-sack-roberto-martinez---l
[Post edited 12 May 2016 13:40]

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024