Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? 20:51 - May 16 with 2627 viewsDracan66

I may be a tad delusional but I have £20 burning a hole in my pocket and I'd like to place a bet on Swansea finishing in the top 6 next season.
Does anyone know of any odds or possibly an institute I could be housed in for a while?
Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 20:53 - May 16 with 2611 viewsWhiterockin

FA cup would be a good bet.
Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 20:53 - May 16 with 2611 viewsBanosswan

https://m.oddschecker.com/t/football/english/premier-league/premier-league-2016-

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 20:53 - May 16 with 2610 viewsbuilthjack

Stick £100 on, you will win more

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 20:54 - May 16 with 2602 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 20:53 - May 16 by builthjack

Stick £100 on, you will win more

Sound financial advice is that.

Poll: Tory leader

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 20:57 - May 16 with 2583 viewsSwansNZ

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 20:53 - May 16 by Whiterockin

FA cup would be a good bet.

Aye. Or he could just give the money to me.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 20:58 - May 16 with 2571 viewsbuilthjack

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 20:54 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

Sound financial advice is that.

Are you as confident as me about finishing in the top 6? Should get about 10/1.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:03 - May 16 with 2557 viewsmorningstar

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 20:58 - May 16 by builthjack

Are you as confident as me about finishing in the top 6? Should get about 10/1.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:11 - May 16 with 2529 viewslifelong

If you would have put £10 on all 20 clubs last season, you would have spent £200 and won 50 grand.
Login to get fewer ads

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:14 - May 16 with 2511 viewsSwansNZ

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:11 - May 16 by lifelong

If you would have put £10 on all 20 clubs last season, you would have spent £200 and won 50 grand.

Yes, but if you had just backed Leicester, you’d have saved yourself £190

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:17 - May 16 with 2498 viewslifelong

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:14 - May 16 by SwansNZ

Yes, but if you had just backed Leicester, you’d have saved yourself £190

Yes, it would have been better to put £200 on Leicester, you would have won a million, that would be nice.
Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:18 - May 16 with 2492 viewsSwansNZ

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:17 - May 16 by lifelong

Yes, it would have been better to put £200 on Leicester, you would have won a million, that would be nice.

Good thinking.

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:21 - May 16 with 2479 viewslifelong

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:18 - May 16 by SwansNZ

Good thinking.

My first suggestion was good, you're bound to win something.
Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:21 - May 16 with 2479 viewsPegojack

I see Pulis is bottom of the pile at 1750/1.

Shall I stick a tenner on the Baggies? Nahhh....
Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:23 - May 16 with 2471 viewspikeypaul

Don't do it with high street bookies total effing parasites.
Get yourself a betfair exchange account wait until about a week before
next season starts and back top 6 finish there you'll get double the odds
the thieving bookmaker shops offer.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:25 - May 16 with 2466 viewssherpajacob

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:11 - May 16 by lifelong

How to make a bookmaker rich.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:26 - May 16 with 2464 viewsDracan66

My mates son won £10,000 after betting on Leicester to win the league and he knows naff all about football ! Life just ain't darn fair sometimes ! Lol.
Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:28 - May 16 with 2453 viewslifelong

Is it too early to get odds on Swansea for next season? on 21:25 - May 16 by sherpajacob

How to make a bookmaker rich.

Richer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024