Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony might want to leave Manchester soon 19:33 - May 17 with 4405 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 19:39 - May 17 with 4345 viewspencoedjack

Guess her brothers a United fan.
Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 19:40 - May 17 with 4333 viewsLeonisGod

reaches for popcorn...
Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 19:47 - May 17 with 4281 viewsOldjack

That dirty washing will follow him ,best leave the country asap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 19:50 - May 17 with 4256 viewsairedale

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 19:47 - May 17 by Oldjack

That dirty washing will follow him ,best leave the country asap

Unless he moves to Syria, it will follow him wherever he goes.
Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 19:50 - May 17 with 4250 viewsJackfath

Oh dear. To think some of our "fans" gave him a standing ovation not 3 days ago!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 19:51 - May 17 with 4246 viewsdonkeylabour

Why do we live in the past?

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 20:03 - May 17 with 4163 viewslondonlisa2001

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 19:50 - May 17 by Jackfath

Oh dear. To think some of our "fans" gave him a standing ovation not 3 days ago!

I thought that was poor to be honest. I'm surprised no one has started a thread on it...
Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 20:25 - May 17 with 4024 viewslonglostjack

Try as I might I still can't work out this Twitter thing. Who wrote what and who replied to who. #feelingprettythick

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 20:28 - May 17 with 3991 viewsDarran

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 20:25 - May 17 by longlostjack

Try as I might I still can't work out this Twitter thing. Who wrote what and who replied to who. #feelingprettythick

A pregnant young lady's brother wrote it to Bony.

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 20:31 - May 17 with 3964 viewslonglostjack

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 20:28 - May 17 by Darran

Thanks !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 20:40 - May 17 with 3892 viewsphact0rri

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 20:25 - May 17 by longlostjack

its someone posting on twitter about some comments on instagram.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 20:52 - May 17 with 3800 viewsairedale

I wonder, if this hits mainstream media, whether the BBC will call him 'the aptly named Wilfred Bony'
Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 20:53 - May 17 with 3800 viewsItchySphincter

Well we've got Mo and his multiple wives that he beats up - we may as well have Wilf and his many children too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 20:55 - May 17 with 3774 viewsDarran

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 20:53 - May 17 by ItchySphincter

Well we've got Mo and his multiple wives that he beats up - we may as well have Wilf and his many children too.

What?

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 21:04 - May 17 with 3702 viewsLeonisGod

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 20:28 - May 17 by Darran

Allegedly.

That's from the brother is it? I thought it was from the account shown in your link, so presumably her sister. I'm as confused as longlost and probably care as much (i.e. not a lot).
Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 22:39 - May 17 with 3383 viewsLoyal

Mostly recent Swansea supporters who think in some way supporting a player is supporting th club.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 08:55 - May 18 with 2959 viewsSwaneeRiver

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 22:39 - May 17 by Loyal

Mostly recent Swansea supporters who think in some way supporting a player is supporting th club.

Yes you're right - if you call forty years recent.
Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 10:55 - May 18 with 2742 viewsDafyddHuw

I'll clap who I want. To think some "fans" think they can look down their noses at what other fans choose to do.
Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 11:16 - May 18 with 2679 viewsrealpencoedjack

as stated in one of the twitter comments.........contraception is a two way thing!, if he wanted it but she didnt then im sure he would be in the unfortunate "ched evans" situation.

oh and i clap/sing/leave whenever i like thanks!
Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 13:23 - May 18 with 2440 viewsfather_jack

someone deleted posts?

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 13:42 - May 18 with 2387 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 19:39 - May 17 by pencoedjack

Guess her brothers a United fan.

Unlikely if he's from Manchester.
Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 16:41 - May 18 with 2132 viewsItchySphincter

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 20:55 - May 17 by Darran

What?

The stories have disappeared now but it was reported that he got busted for throttling his ex when he was in Sweden.

http://whatson-gambia.com/news/headline-news/1123-modou-barrow-is-the-youngest-c

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 19:07 - May 18 with 1960 viewsLeonisGod

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 16:41 - May 18 by ItchySphincter

The stories have disappeared now but it was reported that he got busted for throttling his ex when he was in Sweden.

http://whatson-gambia.com/news/headline-news/1123-modou-barrow-is-the-youngest-c

Tsk, women eh? They don't half get touchy about little things like sharing their bloke with his 2nd wife.
Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 12:06 - May 19 with 1637 viewsDarran

Pity mun.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7160499/My-Bony-Baby.html?CMP=spklr-_-

Bony might want to leave Manchester soon on 13:41 - May 19 with 1490 viewsItchySphincter

Daddy, daddy cool,
Daddy, daddy cool....

Dun duh duh dun duh duh dun dun dun dun......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024