Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... 20:36 - Jul 14 with 822 viewsSwanjack10

How do you rate the magpie and their behaviour pal? I have an issue with them thats bothering me.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:37 - Jul 14 with 450 viewsJackfath

They're classed as pest. Shoot them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:38 - Jul 14 with 439 viewsDarran

Lovely birds.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:39 - Jul 14 with 440 viewsJackfath

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:38 - Jul 14 by Darran

Lovely birds.

They've scared all the smaller birds out of my garden. The pricks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:41 - Jul 14 with 440 viewsSwanjack10

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:37 - Jul 14 by Jackfath

I cant hurt any animal or bird , theres loads in my garden everyday and one particular bas tard magpie pecks my window all the time

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:41 - Jul 14 with 440 viewsFlashberryjack

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:37 - Jul 14 by Jackfath

Shoot Jackdaws......or the ars*holes that throw bread out to the little feckers.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:41 - Jul 14 with 437 viewsexiledclaseboy

Horrible f*ckers and they're everywhere these days. Need culling.

Poll: Tory leader

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:42 - Jul 14 with 432 views1462jack

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:41 - Jul 14 by Swanjack10

I cant hurt any animal or bird , theres loads in my garden everyday and one particular bas tard magpie pecks my window all the time

Is it me or dose there seem to be a hell of a lot more magpies around these days ?
fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:43 - Jul 14 with 427 viewsDarran

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:41 - Jul 14 by Swanjack10

He probably thinks you're a tw*t like everyone else.

Login to get fewer ads

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:43 - Jul 14 with 429 viewsJackfath

http://www.rspb.org.uk/discoverandenjoynature/discoverandlearn/birdguide/name/m/

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:45 - Jul 14 with 423 viewslifelong

They are not one of my favourite birds, they will take newly fledged small birds as soon as they leave the nest, my neighbour had a pair of collared doves nesting in a tree, they had one egg in the nest and a Magpie took it.
fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:45 - Jul 14 with 423 viewsSwanjack10

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:43 - Jul 14 by Darran

He probably thinks you're a tw*t like everyone else.

You must be over run with magpies then

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:45 - Jul 14 with 416 viewsperchrockjack

More animal cruelty then.

Not good is it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:47 - Jul 14 with 410 viewsFlashberryjack

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:42 - Jul 14 by 1462jack

Is it me or dose there seem to be a hell of a lot more magpies around these days ?

There is, and it's down to pr*cks throwing bread and sh*t into their gardens thinking that they are being bird lovers.......thick as f^ck

Hello

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:48 - Jul 14 with 403 viewsJackfath

4 magpies vs 4 gulls. Who would win.

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:50 - Jul 14 with 402 viewsexiledclaseboy

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:47 - Jul 14 by Flashberryjack

There is, and it's down to pr*cks throwing bread and sh*t into their gardens thinking that they are being bird lovers.......thick as f^ck

Stupid bint opposite does that every other day. And she has an army of cats which happily rip bins open on bin bag day. Grips my sh*t it does.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 20:51]

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:50 - Jul 14 with 397 viewsJackfath

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:50 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Stupid bint opposite does that every other day. And she has an army of cats which happily rip bins open on bin bag day. Grips my sh*t it does.

You know what to do.

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:51 - Jul 14 with 396 viewsDarran

Are the buns for the magpies?

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:52 - Jul 14 with 392 viewsSwanjack10

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:45 - Jul 14 by lifelong

They are not one of my favourite birds, they will take newly fledged small birds as soon as they leave the nest, my neighbour had a pair of collared doves nesting in a tree, they had one egg in the nest and a Magpie took it.

This particular magpie has it in for me, I know its the same one cause hes the biggest and has a frightening hard peck with its hooked beak, I sent the cat out to sort him but the bird won.

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:52 - Jul 14 with 392 viewsexiledclaseboy

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:50 - Jul 14 by Jackfath

You know what to do.

I do?

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:53 - Jul 14 with 385 viewsJackfath

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:52 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

I do?

Yes.

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:53 - Jul 14 with 384 viewsexiledclaseboy

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:53 - Jul 14 by Jackfath

Yes.

Remind me!

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:54 - Jul 14 with 379 views1462jack

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:52 - Jul 14 by Swanjack10

This particular magpie has it in for me, I know its the same one cause hes the biggest and has a frightening hard peck with its hooked beak, I sent the cat out to sort him but the bird won.

pussy
fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:54 - Jul 14 with 379 viewsFlashberryjack

Same here mate, bits of bread droped everywhere drawing rats.

Hello

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:56 - Jul 14 with 374 viewsJackfath

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:53 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Remind me!

Send her a poison pen letter warning her about the behaviour of her cats.

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:58 - Jul 14 with 370 viewsSwanjack10

fao lifelong and other bird watchers.... on 20:54 - Jul 14 by 1462jack

pussy

I dont like magpies, hes in the garden now with 5 others"extra muscle"?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024