Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Munich Shopping Centre 17:43 - Jul 22 with 3119 viewsNogginthenog

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36870874

Breaking news.

No details as yet but with all that's going on in various locations it looks to me as though IS is lashing out as it gets squeezed.
Munich Shopping Centre on 18:31 - Jul 22 with 1666 viewsPrivate_Partz

Looking very bad. Multiple gunmen and many killed and injured it seems from latest reports

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Munich Shopping Centre on 18:32 - Jul 22 with 1659 viewsdickythorpe

The world is broken. RIP
Munich Shopping Centre on 18:35 - Jul 22 with 1645 viewsmonmouth

It's London soon isn't it? Sickening.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Munich Shopping Centre on 18:36 - Jul 22 with 1639 viewslondonlisa2001

Munich Shopping Centre on 18:35 - Jul 22 by monmouth

It's London soon isn't it? Sickening.

Thanks...
Munich Shopping Centre on 18:42 - Jul 22 with 1621 viewsmonmouth

Munich Shopping Centre on 18:36 - Jul 22 by londonlisa2001

Thanks...

Oh yeah, soz.

Munich Shopping Centre on 18:47 - Jul 22 with 1604 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

You can't stop these brain washed lunatics .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Munich Shopping Centre on 18:51 - Jul 22 with 1592 viewsNogginthenog

Munich Shopping Centre on 18:47 - Jul 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Sadly, I fear you are right.
Munich Shopping Centre on 18:55 - Jul 22 with 1575 viewsperplex

We are going to Munich for a short holiday in August, and my wife is now really worried, things seem to worse than ever at the moment.
Login to get fewer ads

Munich Shopping Centre on 18:57 - Jul 22 with 1567 viewstreboethjack

A second shooting in a metro station by all accounts.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Munich Shopping Centre on 19:18 - Jul 22 with 1525 viewsmonmouth

Munich Shopping Centre on 18:55 - Jul 22 by perplex

We are going to Munich for a short holiday in August, and my wife is now really worried, things seem to worse than ever at the moment.

We are going to Berlin shortly. I don't hink you can worry about these things. It's like worrying about cancer, heart attacks or strokes. Smoking and drinking puts yourself at higher risk of earlier death than travelling in europe.

Munich Shopping Centre on 19:26 - Jul 22 with 1500 viewslondonlisa2001

Munich Shopping Centre on 18:55 - Jul 22 by perplex

Statistics would say that the most dangerous part of the trip is the drive to the airport.

Statistics don't matter much though in your emotions and these things are frightening (perhaps less so for us in London as it's probably more dangerous to stay here).

The one thing I would say is this - it's not good to give in to these monsters by changing plans, but equally it's not good to not enjoy a trip away because you're genuinely terrified the whole time you're there. See how she feels in a couple of weeks, but don't force her if she's genuinely frightened. It's not worth it for the sake of a few days.
Munich Shopping Centre on 19:39 - Jul 22 with 1460 viewstherealme

My guess

Lone wolf, daesh inspired, known to police, shouted allah before unloading

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Munich Shopping Centre on 19:51 - Jul 22 with 1425 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Munich Shopping Centre on 19:39 - Jul 22 by therealme

My guess

He shouted to passers by "I'm German". Could be Daesh, could be far right, could be someone with a serious mental health issue

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Munich Shopping Centre on 19:53 - Jul 22 with 1418 viewsFlashberryjack

Munich Shopping Centre on 18:47 - Jul 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Agree, but proper border controls and background checks before allowing people into the country would help..

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Munich Shopping Centre on 19:57 - Jul 22 with 1404 viewstrampie

Munich Shopping Centre on 19:39 - Jul 22 by therealme

My guess

Who knows, they recon it the anniversary of Breivik's attack and a pistol was used as well apparently, may be just a coincident.
They either don't know or they are not saying who they think is behind it at this stage.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Munich Shopping Centre on 19:57 - Jul 22 with 1403 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Munich Shopping Centre on 19:53 - Jul 22 by Flashberryjack

Agree, but proper border controls and background checks before allowing people into the country would help..

That's the big problem. With 700,000 men of fighting age coming in how DO you check them all (false papers and all that)?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Munich Shopping Centre on 20:09 - Jul 22 with 1356 viewsFlashberryjack

Munich Shopping Centre on 19:57 - Jul 22 by Brynmill_Jack

That's the big problem. With 700,000 men of fighting age coming in how DO you check them all (false papers and all that)?

Close the borders, and don't roll out a red carpet.
I know it won't happen, it's far to late now anyway, and those that were warning that this kind of thing could be expected, were shouted down as racists .

Only a matter of time before it happens here, I'm sorry to say.

Hello

Munich Shopping Centre on 20:48 - Jul 22 with 1285 viewslondonlisa2001

Munich Shopping Centre on 19:51 - Jul 22 by Brynmill_Jack

He shouted to passers by "I'm German". Could be Daesh, could be far right, could be someone with a serious mental health issue

Whatever else this person is, the fact that he has a serious mental health issue is surely unquestionable.
Munich Shopping Centre on 20:49 - Jul 22 with 1279 viewspikeypaul

Flashberryjack,You cant say that,its racist.
Merkel says there is no limit to the amount of people to be welcomed,that is coming from the most powerful person in Europe,so best keep quiet and be a good European.

By the way when is she up for re election?

This may not be a terrorist attack but one thing is for sure there will be many more similar in the next few years and it will become very common,so best get used to it I am afraid.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2016 20:51]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Munich Shopping Centre on 20:53 - Jul 22 with 1250 viewsFlashberryjack

Munich Shopping Centre on 20:48 - Jul 22 by londonlisa2001

Whatever else this person is, the fact that he has a serious mental health issue is surely unquestionable.

Very true, and so are his accomplices

Hello

Munich Shopping Centre on 20:55 - Jul 22 with 1245 viewsLohengrin

Munich Shopping Centre on 19:57 - Jul 22 by trampie

Who knows, they recon it the anniversary of Breivik's attack and a pistol was used as well apparently, may be just a coincident.
They either don't know or they are not saying who they think is behind it at this stage.

Going by the images of the gunmen on Sky then it's a safe bet it's not former members of the Hitler Jugend.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Munich Shopping Centre on 21:13 - Jul 22 with 1197 viewslondonlisa2001

Munich Shopping Centre on 20:53 - Jul 22 by Flashberryjack

Very true, and so are his accomplices

Indeed.

They are also unquestionably terrorists. That applies whether they are Moslems motivated by IS or anti immigration extremists as is currently being suggested.

The media shouldn't use different language depending on their race or religion. It's pretty sick that there appear to be people that are desperate for them to be Moslem, and equally sick that there appear to be people that are desperate for them to be non Moslem (I'm not referring to people here, but more generally). They are mentally ill monsters full stop.
Munich Shopping Centre on 21:33 - Jul 22 with 1145 viewsLohengrin

Munich Shopping Centre on 21:13 - Jul 22 by londonlisa2001

Indeed.

They are also unquestionably terrorists. That applies whether they are Moslems motivated by IS or anti immigration extremists as is currently being suggested.

The media shouldn't use different language depending on their race or religion. It's pretty sick that there appear to be people that are desperate for them to be Moslem, and equally sick that there appear to be people that are desperate for them to be non Moslem (I'm not referring to people here, but more generally). They are mentally ill monsters full stop.

Talking of terrorists did you see a grinning Nicola Sturgeon sitting side-by-side with Martin McGuinness at a news conference earlier today? When I'll hear politicians on the telly in the coming week condemning what's happening in Munich I'll be thinking of that image.

Munich Shopping Centre on 21:40 - Jul 22 with 1124 viewstrampie

Munich Shopping Centre on 21:33 - Jul 22 by Lohengrin

Talking of terrorists did you see a grinning Nicola Sturgeon sitting side-by-side with Martin McGuinness at a news conference earlier today? When I'll hear politicians on the telly in the coming week condemning what's happening in Munich I'll be thinking of that image.

What side was he on ?, he met the Queen as well hasn't he ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Munich Shopping Centre on 21:42 - Jul 22 with 1119 viewsLohengrin

Munich Shopping Centre on 21:40 - Jul 22 by trampie

What side was he on ?, he met the Queen as well hasn't he ?

The things "democrats" have HM do must make her sick to the pit of her stomach.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024