Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At what stage will troops be mobilised? 20:01 - Jul 30 with 3522 viewsJackfath

I've been reading the forum contently and it seems there are many who are completely disillusioned with the current set up. No signings etc.

If we continue with no decent signings, when will we start to see the rising of the Great Jack Army once more?
[Post edited 30 Jul 2016 20:21]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

At what stage will troops be mobilsed? on 20:19 - Jul 30 with 2434 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm a bit slower these days, so i'll need some notice for one of these

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:23 - Jul 30 with 2386 viewsThornburyswan

If we get to Sept 1st & we've sold Ash, Ayew & Siggy for circa £50M & our Yankee cousins have pocked it - otherwise let's take a breath & see what happens in August.
At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:24 - Jul 30 with 2362 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm on holiday in September, but it's okay to start without me.

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:25 - Jul 30 with 2351 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I love a good protest

Viva le revolution

#voteCorbyn

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:26 - Jul 30 with 2340 viewsairedale

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:23 - Jul 30 by Thornburyswan

If we get to Sept 1st & we've sold Ash, Ayew & Siggy for circa £50M & our Yankee cousins have pocked it - otherwise let's take a breath & see what happens in August.

But I thought that they only own 68% of them?
At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:29 - Jul 30 with 2297 viewsOldjack

There's a warm up planned for next Saturday

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:29 - Jul 30 with 2295 viewsDarran

All jokes aside if we have a bad start to the season I see trouble knowing some of our eejits.

Read a few of the replies here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnvanzweden/status/759424435275243521

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:32 - Jul 30 with 2280 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:25 - Jul 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

I love a good protest

Viva le revolution

#voteCorbyn

People don't take to the streets like they used to.

Login to get fewer ads

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:35 - Jul 30 with 2258 viewsJackfath

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:29 - Jul 30 by Darran

All jokes aside if we have a bad start to the season I see trouble knowing some of our eejits.

He can't even spell his name right.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:37 - Jul 30 with 2243 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He don't help himself sometimes .

Is the clog still a board member / share holder ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:40 - Jul 30 with 2224 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What the f*ck did he expect. That was a rather inflamatory tweet, considering he made a few quid out of the club he loves.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:45 - Jul 30 with 2194 viewsDr_Winston

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:40 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

What the f*ck did he expect. That was a rather inflamatory tweet, considering he made a few quid out of the club he loves.

Van Zweden is a bit of a f*ckwit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:46 - Jul 30 with 2179 viewsDarran

JVZ said recently that one of the reasons he sold out for £7million is because his daughter is ill and the money will help her.
Out of curiosity anyone know what's wrong with her?

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:47 - Jul 30 with 2178 viewsJackfath

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:45 - Jul 30 by Dr_Winston

A bit? Him and the other chap Dineen are completely morons on Twitter and as times utterly cringeworthy.

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:48 - Jul 30 with 2167 viewsBorojack

A very rich fukcwit he just needs to button it.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:49 - Jul 30 with 2153 viewsDarran

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:47 - Jul 30 by Jackfath

A bit? Him and the other chap Dineen are completely morons on Twitter and as times utterly cringeworthy.

I did laugh the other day mind when neathjack asked LD on Twitter if he'd fixed the PA system in the west stand and he replied no I'm not very good with electrics.

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:50 - Jul 30 with 2150 viewsOldjack

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:37 - Jul 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

I believe he's just a run of the mill fan now, just like you and me only with a lot more dosh

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:50 - Jul 30 with 2146 viewslonglostjack

Yep - complete ars*hole.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:51 - Jul 30 with 2132 viewsBrynmill_Jack

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:48 - Jul 30 by Borojack

A very rich fukcwit he just needs to button it.

He's obviously quite detached from reality I'd say

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:51 - Jul 30 with 2130 viewsJackfath

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:49 - Jul 30 by Darran

I did laugh the other day mind when neathjack asked LD on Twitter if he'd fixed the PA system in the west stand and he replied no I'm not very good with electrics.

Or the one when he told the world about his mishap with the dishwasher! What a palava!

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:51 - Jul 30 with 2127 viewsDarran

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:37 - Jul 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

No he sold up altogether.

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:52 - Jul 30 with 2120 viewsDarran

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:51 - Jul 30 by Jackfath

Or the one when he told the world about his mishap with the dishwasher! What a palava!

lol

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:55 - Jul 30 with 2093 viewsBrynmill_Jack

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:51 - Jul 30 by Darran

No he sold up altogether.

Swansforever was one of the respondents to JVZ. I wonder if she'll ever post on here again?

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 21:00 - Jul 30 with 2057 viewsThornburyswan

Good point, they'd get circa £34M & the Trust would picked up a tasty £11M which might come in handy over the coming months;-)
At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 21:00 - Jul 30 with 2055 viewsexiledclaseboy

At what stage will troops be mobilised? on 20:55 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Swansforever was one of the respondents to JVZ. I wonder if she'll ever post on here again?

I doubt it. They're too busy being super Wales fans these days telling everyone how they were there when there was only 1500 watching us play Yugoslavia at the Racecourse in 1983 or something. Apparently Wales didn't play football until they started going to games. I wonder if they'll get a ticket for Moldova?

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024