Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Total Points uncoming 17:24 - Sep 10 with 706 viewsshandyjack

Havent seen one yet but how many points do you see us getting from next 4 games leading up to the next international break

Chelsea H 1
Saints A 1
Man City H 0
Liverpool H 1

Poll: Expectation for the season

Total Points uncoming on 17:29 - Sep 10 with 693 viewsGroo

Looking at the next two months fixtures, I struggle to see a win.

Lets hope the players pick up.

Groo does what Groo does best

Total Points uncoming on 17:30 - Sep 10 with 682 viewsexiledclaseboy

None.

And if that happens expect Guidolin to be sacked in October.

Hope I'm wrong etc.

Poll: Tory leader

Total Points uncoming on 17:32 - Sep 10 with 673 viewsPozuelosSideys

None im afraid.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Total Points uncoming on 17:33 - Sep 10 with 668 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

I think we will scrape a completely undeserved win against one of those sides, and it will buy Guidolin some time which will only make things worse.

After all, it took 1 or 2 undeserved wins at the tail end of last season to warrant a two year contract despite not even attending a considerable amount of games.
Total Points uncoming on 18:35 - Sep 10 with 615 viewsLeonisGod

Total Points uncoming on 17:33 - Sep 10 by BlameHuwJenkins

I think we will scrape a completely undeserved win against one of those sides, and it will buy Guidolin some time which will only make things worse.

After all, it took 1 or 2 undeserved wins at the tail end of last season to warrant a two year contract despite not even attending a considerable amount of games.

As comedy creations go you're not bad, albeit repetitive. But with a bit of research dwight, you could take things to the next level:

Total Points uncoming on 19:48 - Sep 10 with 567 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Total Points uncoming on 18:35 - Sep 10 by LeonisGod

As comedy creations go you're not bad, albeit repetitive. But with a bit of research dwight, you could take things to the next level:

So despite being the only person in this thread to post that I believe we will win one of the very tough forthcoming fixtures, you decide to pick me out as being miserable?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024