Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins programme notes from Saturday 22:52 - Oct 3 with 1803 viewsjackdee

Have a read of Huw Jenkins' programme notes from Saturday. He seems to be trying to justify a lot of decisions that have been made of late given that Guidolin was still in charge. Sort of like there was another big decision on its way?

BTIIC

Huw Jenkins programme notes from Saturday on 22:54 - Oct 3 with 1765 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It's called constructive dismissal in an employment tribunal.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Huw Jenkins programme notes from Saturday on 23:02 - Oct 3 with 1701 viewsHighjack

I wonder what the big decision will be? I can't wait to find out!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Huw Jenkins programme notes from Saturday on 23:15 - Oct 3 with 1588 viewsheadcleaner

I'd like to hear someone from the board give their take on this week's goings on. Also how much is Jenkins fault I would be interested to hear his take on where the blame lies.

For someone who likes to talk some on the board are very very quiet. A q and a would be very interesting currently or haven't the new guys got the balls to front the mob???
Huw Jenkins programme notes from Saturday on 23:18 - Oct 3 with 1563 viewsJackUlation

Huw Jenkins programme notes from Saturday on 23:15 - Oct 3 by headcleaner

I'd like to hear someone from the board give their take on this week's goings on. Also how much is Jenkins fault I would be interested to hear his take on where the blame lies.

For someone who likes to talk some on the board are very very quiet. A q and a would be very interesting currently or haven't the new guys got the balls to front the mob???

That is why we have the Trust, they need to move quickly or be left out in the cold.
Huw Jenkins programme notes from Saturday on 23:19 - Oct 3 with 1558 viewsSwansNZ

Huw Jenkins programme notes from Saturday on 23:15 - Oct 3 by headcleaner

Do we have a board, or is it just the Yanks, with Huw taking instructions? The Trust appear to have been given the old heave-ho

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Huw Jenkins programme notes from Saturday on 23:22 - Oct 3 with 1540 viewsjacktar

Considering the FG departure and Big Bobby announced as the replacement at the same time, it's clear the decision was made long before the Liverpool kick off.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Huw Jenkins programme notes from Saturday on 05:01 - Oct 4 with 1349 viewsphact0rri

It would be worth exploring who aside from Huw and the 'mericans knew about the sacking. if the trust didn't know about it.. were their other board members caught in the dark? What is even the point of that big board table if they don't use it for these sorts of things?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024