Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace 07:59 - Nov 19 with 2606 viewsbarry_island

Aren't they rather well known for organised fans?

Perhaps they could help get the message of what has happened to our club across to a wider audience next Saturday????
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 8:00]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Crystal Palace on 08:59 - Nov 19 with 2532 viewsblueytheblue

You're relying upon the assumption Palarse or indeed other fans give a s*it.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Crystal Palace on 09:06 - Nov 19 with 2506 viewsbarry_island

Crystal Palace on 08:59 - Nov 19 by blueytheblue

I think you'd be surprised how many fans of other clubs do, even if it is just demonstrated by holding up a banner for the cameras.

Perhaps you're right though, the days of a protest march, whose sole purpose is to publicise what is happening to our club are probably long gone.

Ps hope u lose today
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 9:08]

Crystal Palace on 09:19 - Nov 19 with 2475 viewsKilkennyjack

Leyton Orient fans famously supported us vs Petty of course. Passion not fashion.

Beware of the Risen People

Crystal Palace on 09:32 - Nov 19 with 2450 viewsbarry_island

Could make it a well publicised recruitment event call it something like HOT DOGS FOR DINNER, get someone (Landore Club maybe?????) selling cans cheaper than F&B's (shouldn't be too difficult), knock out a few hundred hot dogs for a £1 (any caterers in our numbers who would be willing to help?) and it might attract a few hundred more members who could then hand out leaflets to those around them in the ground.

I honestly don't know if it would work or if the Landore Club or some nearby unused roadway would be suitable, just an idea.

Crystal Palace on 09:45 - Nov 19 with 2418 viewsblueytheblue

Crystal Palace on 09:06 - Nov 19 by barry_island

I think you'd be surprised how many fans of other clubs do, even if it is just demonstrated by holding up a banner for the cameras.

Perhaps you're right though, the days of a protest march, whose sole purpose is to publicise what is happening to our club are probably long gone.

Ps hope u lose today
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 9:08]

We probably will.

Mark Hudson will return and score another from inside his own half. It's destiny.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Crystal Palace on 09:56 - Nov 19 with 2389 viewsbarry_island

Sadly Warnock tends to do pretty well against his former clubs.

Crystal Palace on 12:32 - Nov 19 with 2254 viewsLoyal

Crystal Palace on 08:59 - Nov 19 by blueytheblue

We didn't endear ourselves last season in and outside the ground.
And the season before if memory serves me right.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Crystal Palace on 12:34 - Nov 19 with 2249 viewsLoyal

Crystal Palace on 09:32 - Nov 19 by barry_island

Could make it a well publicised recruitment event call it something like HOT DOGS FOR DINNER, get someone (Landore Club maybe?????) selling cans cheaper than F&B's (shouldn't be too difficult), knock out a few hundred hot dogs for a £1 (any caterers in our numbers who would be willing to help?) and it might attract a few hundred more members who could then hand out leaflets to those around them in the ground.

I honestly don't know if it would work or if the Landore Club or some nearby unused roadway would be suitable, just an idea.

Excellent idea.
Speak to Phil about areas that can do this round the ground, I read last week or so he was threatened by the club for selling his fanzine ? I think it was zine anyway.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace on 13:08 - Nov 19 with 2205 viewsRebMegJack

How about a mass walk out on 68th minute to show how Fking cheap a premier league team can be bought for
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 13:09]

#livingthedream

Crystal Palace on 13:09 - Nov 19 with 2195 viewsHighjack

Crystal Palace on 13:08 - Nov 19 by RebMegJack

How about a mass walk out on 68th minute to show how Fking cheap a premier league team can be bought for
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 13:09]

We do that every week anyway.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024