Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing 18:13 - Dec 17 with 7163 viewsQuakerJack

Our fans... Handful of us went down to remonstrate with the players at full time... The rest just stood and clapped... Nobody sang all game and one guy told me to sit down as he was trying to watch the game... Fcekin shameful those who were there today apart from the small few who were on form... You sorry kentz are part of the reason we are where we are... This is football, if you dont like it go fckin watch the Ospreys!!!!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Embarrassing on 18:16 - Dec 17 with 5931 viewsunion_jack

It's next week where the demonstrations need to take place although fair play for making a stand today.

The vocal minority (so it seems) need to be heard.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Embarrassing on 18:16 - Dec 17 with 5923 viewsDarran

It's never been any different P.

I remember losing 7-1 at Hartlepool and a crew clapping the players off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Embarrassing on 18:17 - Dec 17 with 5875 viewsZZoric

Maybe the mistake was not remonstrating with the clueless Manager - they would have joined u in hordes
Embarrassing on 18:18 - Dec 17 with 5830 viewsmonmouth

Embarrassing on 18:16 - Dec 17 by Darran

It's never been any different P.

I remember losing 7-1 at Hartlepool and a crew clapping the players off.

At least they were earning buttons then mind. I remember that one and the 7-4 at Hull. There's one of them in the offing soon I reckon if we carry on like this,

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Embarrassing on 18:18 - Dec 17 with 5830 viewsicecoldjack

A mix of apathy,shock and disbelief maybe ?

Many will not feel the pain in the same way, I'm far away but so peed off my night is ruined. It will calm down in a few hours if course.

Feel sorry for the travelling fans today,if they just clapped or wanted to rip the heads off the players they get my respect for going just the same .
Embarrassing on 18:18 - Dec 17 with 5821 viewsMurph75

I remember an ex player scoring against us recently and half the stadium applauded as if he'd scored for us.
Embarrassing on 18:24 - Dec 17 with 5696 viewsAnotherJohn

Doesn't do any good to fight among ourselves. Yes, the manager and team deserve stick, but I'd hazard a guess that anybody who made that long trip to Teesside is a committed Jack.
Embarrassing on 18:24 - Dec 17 with 5696 viewsthenorthbankbog

That's the modern football fan for you Well premier league fan anyway
Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing on 18:27 - Dec 17 with 5646 viewsjackrabbit

Embarrassing on 18:24 - Dec 17 by thenorthbankbog

That's the modern football fan for you Well premier league fan anyway

Yeah all this sporting behaviour is killing the game. F****** plastics.
Embarrassing on 21:50 - Dec 17 with 5085 viewslibertyx

Majority did not clap they just walked out. I saw the remonstration at the front and quite a few hand jestures from behind me. Yes some did applaud but they were in the minority
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 21:51]
Embarrassing on 00:15 - Dec 18 with 4861 viewsQuakerJack

Embarrassing on 21:50 - Dec 17 by libertyx

Majority did not clap they just walked out. I saw the remonstration at the front and quite a few hand jestures from behind me. Yes some did applaud but they were in the minority
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 21:51]

That was me butt... Amongst the hand gestures I was calling Angel over... I wanted to talk to him to explain how we were feeling and to get him to use his influence in the dressing room to push us on...

However, he ignored me and clapped then walked off... Thats why we were waving our hands, because weve had enough... I was calling Angel over to talk about the atmosphere in the squad.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 0:16]

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Embarrassing on 00:18 - Dec 18 with 4834 viewsQuakerJack

Embarrassing on 18:17 - Dec 17 by ZZoric

Maybe the mistake was not remonstrating with the clueless Manager - they would have joined u in hordes

He was over the other side... Walked down the tunnel at FT...

Embarrassing on 00:20 - Dec 18 with 4813 viewsBanosswan

Down votes are interesting. And depressing.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Embarrassing on 00:33 - Dec 18 with 4747 viewsJack_Kass

Embarrassing on 00:15 - Dec 18 by QuakerJack

That was me butt... Amongst the hand gestures I was calling Angel over... I wanted to talk to him to explain how we were feeling and to get him to use his influence in the dressing room to push us on...

However, he ignored me and clapped then walked off... Thats why we were waving our hands, because weve had enough... I was calling Angel over to talk about the atmosphere in the squad.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 0:16]

Embarrassment all round really. I imagine the last thing Angel Rangel wants to do after a pretty shite afternoon is to come over and have a natter with a bunch of over zealous, gesturing supporters.

" Angel mush, can ewe tell the boys that they're playing a bit fackin shite like"

"I know nothing, I am from Barcelona"

Have a word mun, who are ya?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Embarrassing on 00:42 - Dec 18 with 4704 viewsporschejack

But you all keep going next week and the week after that - now who's the sucker ?
Keep buying the programes , pints , pasties and cheesy chips .
Is there a problem ?
I mean full house every week - no probs from finances .
Carry on - you must love it you closet championship supporting fans .
Embarrassing on 01:17 - Dec 18 with 4611 viewsLoyal

Embarrassing on 18:18 - Dec 17 by monmouth

At least they were earning buttons then mind. I remember that one and the 7-4 at Hull. There's one of them in the offing soon I reckon if we carry on like this,

I was at both too.
Tate in goal for one, the 7-4 was Molbys last hurrah.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Embarrassing on 08:13 - Dec 18 with 4385 views34dfgdf54

Embarrassing on 01:17 - Dec 18 by Loyal

I was at both too.
Tate in goal for one, the 7-4 was Molbys last hurrah.

Stoke away this season. Bony just done a number on us and celebrated (no problem with that btw) and 80% of travelling support clapped him off.

This is not the same support that got Petty out, this is why Jenkins, Dineen and the rest will just walk around the liberty at their leisure. Really is embarrassing.
Embarrassing on 08:40 - Dec 18 with 4298 viewsQuakerJack

Embarrassing on 00:33 - Dec 18 by Jack_Kass

Embarrassment all round really. I imagine the last thing Angel Rangel wants to do after a pretty shite afternoon is to come over and have a natter with a bunch of over zealous, gesturing supporters.

" Angel mush, can ewe tell the boys that they're playing a bit fackin shite like"

"I know nothing, I am from Barcelona"

Have a word mun, who are ya?

I see... So were you one of the ones standing and clapping then? Dont worry, when we go down you can go back to whatever you did on Saturdays before we got promoted

Embarrassing on 09:32 - Dec 18 with 4104 viewsperchrockjack

I d like to call A few over ,even at my age

Sit down? Yeah, I've had that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Embarrassing on 10:59 - Dec 18 with 3883 viewskeith_gatebroth

Sorry to contradict you but I was also there and I didn't see anybody clapping the players at the end. On the contrary, there was a lot of booing and anger at the players, sacked in the morning, get out of our club etc too. Quite a few walked out before the end. Earlier there were a few renditions of hymns and arias, but in all honesty what was there to sing about with the players capitulating once more after we conceded the first goal. I got up at 04:15 yesterday morning and went to bed at 01:00 this morning and endured a 12 hour bus journey to see that inept display along with a handful of other diehards. There was a feeling of bitter disappointment and anger at the end.
We have to appoint a new manager immediately, regroup in the next week, and sort out our defence as a priority. The present manager and defensive coach are so obviously out of their depth and the players are just not responding to their overtures.
Embarrassing on 11:28 - Dec 18 with 3782 viewsswan65split

Embarrassing on 10:59 - Dec 18 by keith_gatebroth

Sorry to contradict you but I was also there and I didn't see anybody clapping the players at the end. On the contrary, there was a lot of booing and anger at the players, sacked in the morning, get out of our club etc too. Quite a few walked out before the end. Earlier there were a few renditions of hymns and arias, but in all honesty what was there to sing about with the players capitulating once more after we conceded the first goal. I got up at 04:15 yesterday morning and went to bed at 01:00 this morning and endured a 12 hour bus journey to see that inept display along with a handful of other diehards. There was a feeling of bitter disappointment and anger at the end.
We have to appoint a new manager immediately, regroup in the next week, and sort out our defence as a priority. The present manager and defensive coach are so obviously out of their depth and the players are just not responding to their overtures.

respect.
Embarrassing on 11:34 - Dec 18 with 3746 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Total respect to you. It's staggering that anyone who sat on their arse at home could criticise you.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Embarrassing on 11:36 - Dec 18 with 3724 viewsLoyal

Embarrassing on 08:13 - Dec 18 by 34dfgdf54

Stoke away this season. Bony just done a number on us and celebrated (no problem with that btw) and 80% of travelling support clapped him off.

This is not the same support that got Petty out, this is why Jenkins, Dineen and the rest will just walk around the liberty at their leisure. Really is embarrassing.

There are many who still remain from the petty days.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Embarrassing on 11:38 - Dec 18 with 3712 viewsLoyal

Nice one, but we have all done it and in lesser comfort, your support is admirable, what we now need is the faceless majority like you to step forward and support the fight.
Get busy 👍

Embarrassing on 11:43 - Dec 18 with 3690 views34dfgdf54

Embarrassing on 11:38 - Dec 18 by Loyal

Nice one, but we have all done it and in lesser comfort, your support is admirable, what we now need is the faceless majority like you to step forward and support the fight.
Get busy 👍

What's the plan? Fair play to Murph organising the meeting tomorrow, I'll travel down to that if we get a decent number.

This is not a criticism of the trust but the legal aspect will take too long, we are watching the club capitulate. One of the journalists on twitter has just said that he has been told there is no plans to replace Bradley. He's normally pretty accurate too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024