Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust 17:06 - Dec 26 with 2462 viewsowainglyndwr

I think the fans need a open letter to tell all Swans fans what the hell is going on

Huw Cooze or Millie who ever you want to be you need to be staight instead of Phuking around on this site
You are disgraceful.
Someone who supposed to look after our interests

Pissed up with our newest Enemies
The Trust on 17:08 - Dec 26 with 2097 viewsSmellyplumz

Nah don't hassle the trust they are busy forging links with the yanks mun.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Trust on 17:12 - Dec 26 with 2059 viewsthevetch

The Trust on 17:08 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Nah don't hassle the trust they are busy forging links with the yanks mun.

the trust is finished people warned us and we as fans ignored what was going on fuk nows what lies ahead of us .
The Trust on 17:13 - Dec 26 with 2055 viewsMurph75

They'll need to arrange a meeting about having a meeting to discuss how they become so incompetent and got well and truly fisted.

Once they've done that they will release a statement to say things are going on behind the scenes that they can't talk about. After that certain members on here will come out and defend them.

People will argue with each other and then we'll get stuffed by Bournemouth and Bob will spend millions on players from Norway and the French 2nd division.
The Trust on 17:15 - Dec 26 with 2016 viewsSoberBaker

The Trust on 17:12 - Dec 26 by thevetch

the trust is finished people warned us and we as fans ignored what was going on fuk nows what lies ahead of us .

I've been lubing up for the last couple of weeks.

Let's face it lads, no one can help us now - just bend over and try and make the best of it.

AMOW

The Trust on 17:16 - Dec 26 with 2012 viewsSgorioFruit

gutless, spineless,

everyone is

trust included

grow some balls for fuks sake

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Trust on 17:17 - Dec 26 with 1991 viewsmorningstar

The Trust on 17:13 - Dec 26 by Murph75

They'll need to arrange a meeting about having a meeting to discuss how they become so incompetent and got well and truly fisted.

Once they've done that they will release a statement to say things are going on behind the scenes that they can't talk about. After that certain members on here will come out and defend them.

People will argue with each other and then we'll get stuffed by Bournemouth and Bob will spend millions on players from Norway and the French 2nd division.

That's a truly awful thing too say Murph, and so untrue!..............No money will spent now mun!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Trust on 17:20 - Dec 26 with 1971 viewsmorningstar

The Trust on 17:15 - Dec 26 by SoberBaker

I've been lubing up for the last couple of weeks.

Let's face it lads, no one can help us now - just bend over and try and make the best of it.

I can't. It's going to hurt just like when you've been taking lots of painkillers and haven't gone to the toilet for a few days!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Trust on 17:22 - Dec 26 with 1939 viewsSoberBaker

The Trust on 17:20 - Dec 26 by morningstar

I can't. It's going to hurt just like when you've been taking lots of painkillers and haven't gone to the toilet for a few days!

Getting analy fisted is far easier than the tramadol turd.

Man up will you!

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust on 23:25 - Dec 26 with 1838 viewsSgorioFruit

The Trust on 17:16 - Dec 26 by SgorioFruit

gutless, spineless,

everyone is

trust included

grow some balls for fuks sake

Bumped

The Trust on 23:41 - Dec 26 with 1782 viewsjesushchrist

Fook the trust and all who sail in her, with that scruffy Kent prosser as Sumblers planet swans mouthpiece I've completely lost faith.
The Trust on 23:44 - Dec 26 with 1753 viewsMurph75

The Trust on 23:41 - Dec 26 by jesushchrist

Fook the trust and all who sail in her, with that scruffy Kent prosser as Sumblers planet swans mouthpiece I've completely lost faith.

If Jesus Christ has lost faith then we're doomed.
The Trust on 23:45 - Dec 26 with 1736 viewsjesushchrist

Not even Christ can save us now Murph
The Trust on 23:46 - Dec 26 with 1723 viewsMurph75

The Trust on 23:45 - Dec 26 by jesushchrist

Not even Christ can save us now Murph

Can you not perform the old water in wine trick by turning 11 of those blokes out there today in to premier league footballers?
The Trust on 07:52 - Dec 27 with 1531 viewswaynekerr55

I think it wouldn't hurt the Trust if they penned an open letter stating that it is their stance that all former shareholders should have their employment terminated.

I know they own shares but that doesn't mean that they need employment because of this.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Trust on 08:20 - Dec 27 with 1493 viewsSgorioFruit

They won't be getting a penny of my money again

The Trust on 08:45 - Dec 27 with 1443 viewsTheFranchise

Any chance there could be pending legal action? Any comments could muddy the water perhaps?

I don't know, just speculating as to why the very people who position themselves as guardians of the club are silent.
The Trust on 08:47 - Dec 27 with 1434 viewsShonky

The Trust on 08:45 - Dec 27 by TheFranchise

Any chance there could be pending legal action? Any comments could muddy the water perhaps?

I don't know, just speculating as to why the very people who position themselves as guardians of the club are silent.

I phoned winwales yesterday. I'm looking for compensation after having developed PTSD after the last three years.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 8:48]

Its just a ride...

The Trust on 10:00 - Dec 27 with 1364 viewsPhil_S

OK folks, going to post this here. But first let me say that this time of year as a time of year that I value (for many very personal reasons) the family time that I get and I will never lose it to anything other than spending time with those that are nearest to me. That doesn't change today and shortly I will be trying to burn off some of the food that I have consumed which has added to my (already ample) bulk

Anyway, only right that I try and answer some points that have been made here in the past few days and a small update on what is going on (I would expect a more formal Trust update/statement before the day is out)

Let me start with Jim's resignation statement. The Trust statement confirming his departure was made about a week ago. The statement was posted on our website, forums, social media and as part of an update to our members sent via email (if anyone is a member and doesn't get our newsletters then please get in touch so we can add your email address to the system) Jim decided, as is his right, to make his own statement giving his reasons for standing down which he asked to be posted on scfc.co.uk. This wasn't a Trust statement and this is the reason why it didn't appear on our site. I see that people disagree with that but I believe that is the right thing to have done as it was his personal statement. Rightly or wrongly.

Now onto the complete clusters*ck that is our form on the pitch. I don't think any of us would have a different view on the manager and those views have been shared with the Chairman of the board as well as the majority shareholders. Last night we spoke to both Huw Jenkins and Jason Levien to give those views clearly and forthright. This will all be detailed in the Trust update that is put out there today. One of the biggest battles that we have going forward in getting things done is the time difference which the majority shareholders have (5 hours for one and currently 10 hours for the other) 19 goals conceded in 6 games (and one being a clean sheet) is unacceptable and we have to address this

The Supporter Director. Without a doubt Stuart is the the best person for the job. He has the passion and drive to represent us and we have learned from one of the mistakes of the past and that is that we do not leave Stuart to be the sole representative of the fans views. This responsibility should be shouldered by others of us and we are making sure it happens. And we want to ensure it continues and develops even further. The sale of the club happened and we have to move on with making it work and making sure that our (and remember we are all fans) interests are represented at the highest possible level. I do believe that we are making progress on this front (after the very obvious blips at the front end) and it will get better. It will get better because we have the fight to make sure it does, we aren't holding back in what we are saying and how it should work.

The ownership. Our statements have clearly detailed what happened during the sale and we continue to look for the best route out of this to protect what we have (and what we all worked for) There are some legal discussions still taking place which we should be able to update on in the New Year (we all know how slow a legal process can be) and we have also spoken to a few people who may be prepared to take some of our shares off our hands. There are realms of confidentiality here that stop us saying too much about both the former and the latter but we are well aware of the frustrations and we share them as well.

Conflicts of interest. The key thing for me is that we have steps in place to stop these happening in the future (and we have already effectively stopped one happening in terms of Ian James and his DLO role) I do see that the wording of the governance leaves it open but I never see a day again where the SD ever carries out paid employment with the club or any business interest links. The wording says it would need unanimous support from the Trust board and it simply won't get it. As for other board members again I don't see that day coming and given the transparency that has to be in play to our members (and yes I do appreciate that it is shutting the door after the horse has bolted) will mean it cannot happen

The club have been asked to ensure any payments due to directors are paid to us and whilst it should be right that expenses are reclaimed then those will be as a bare minimum and visible and subject to audit by our members (I would imagine at our AGM)

We have made some massive mistakes in the past and I totally understand the frustration, anger and mistrust that comes our way. As a Trust board we take collective responsibility for letting it carry on and we could divert all our energies now to keep answering these questions or we could divert the same energies to getting our club back. Had we done things differently it is impossible to say for certain that things could have turned out differently - we should never forget just how devious people got and the infighting is clear for everyone to see - but as it stands today we continue to battle on your behalf. And I do fully understand that you need to see that as best as you can and that is down to us to do so but please also appreciate - as anyone who has ever got involved in out of work activities before - that striking a balance between getting those views across, work life, personal life, and issuing updates is a nigh on impossible one to achieve sometimes and when it becomes close to impossible it is the last one on that list which will usually get waylaid, delayed and sometimes completely missed.

The club (and Trust) have made some huge mistakes over the last few years that have led to where we are today. What I believe is that as supporters we should be united in what we want to achieve and together we will get there. Things are tough to read at the moment (and I am not looking for sympathy) but we should concentrate first and foremost on what we can do to get things better and that should start with things on the pitch which is the biggest single issue we have. And when we have done that then we need to repair the things off the pitch and get back to where we are

I am sure this post will attract plenty of questions (and more than its fair share of criticism) but want to make clear that I will be disappearing shortly but will try and come back on later to answer some more.
The Trust on 10:15 - Dec 27 with 1313 viewsAngelRangelQS

Does a more formal statement indicate Bob is on his way?
The Trust on 10:24 - Dec 27 with 1289 viewsOldjack

The Trust on 10:00 - Dec 27 by Phil_S

OK folks, going to post this here. But first let me say that this time of year as a time of year that I value (for many very personal reasons) the family time that I get and I will never lose it to anything other than spending time with those that are nearest to me. That doesn't change today and shortly I will be trying to burn off some of the food that I have consumed which has added to my (already ample) bulk

Anyway, only right that I try and answer some points that have been made here in the past few days and a small update on what is going on (I would expect a more formal Trust update/statement before the day is out)

Let me start with Jim's resignation statement. The Trust statement confirming his departure was made about a week ago. The statement was posted on our website, forums, social media and as part of an update to our members sent via email (if anyone is a member and doesn't get our newsletters then please get in touch so we can add your email address to the system) Jim decided, as is his right, to make his own statement giving his reasons for standing down which he asked to be posted on scfc.co.uk. This wasn't a Trust statement and this is the reason why it didn't appear on our site. I see that people disagree with that but I believe that is the right thing to have done as it was his personal statement. Rightly or wrongly.

Now onto the complete clusters*ck that is our form on the pitch. I don't think any of us would have a different view on the manager and those views have been shared with the Chairman of the board as well as the majority shareholders. Last night we spoke to both Huw Jenkins and Jason Levien to give those views clearly and forthright. This will all be detailed in the Trust update that is put out there today. One of the biggest battles that we have going forward in getting things done is the time difference which the majority shareholders have (5 hours for one and currently 10 hours for the other) 19 goals conceded in 6 games (and one being a clean sheet) is unacceptable and we have to address this

The Supporter Director. Without a doubt Stuart is the the best person for the job. He has the passion and drive to represent us and we have learned from one of the mistakes of the past and that is that we do not leave Stuart to be the sole representative of the fans views. This responsibility should be shouldered by others of us and we are making sure it happens. And we want to ensure it continues and develops even further. The sale of the club happened and we have to move on with making it work and making sure that our (and remember we are all fans) interests are represented at the highest possible level. I do believe that we are making progress on this front (after the very obvious blips at the front end) and it will get better. It will get better because we have the fight to make sure it does, we aren't holding back in what we are saying and how it should work.

The ownership. Our statements have clearly detailed what happened during the sale and we continue to look for the best route out of this to protect what we have (and what we all worked for) There are some legal discussions still taking place which we should be able to update on in the New Year (we all know how slow a legal process can be) and we have also spoken to a few people who may be prepared to take some of our shares off our hands. There are realms of confidentiality here that stop us saying too much about both the former and the latter but we are well aware of the frustrations and we share them as well.

Conflicts of interest. The key thing for me is that we have steps in place to stop these happening in the future (and we have already effectively stopped one happening in terms of Ian James and his DLO role) I do see that the wording of the governance leaves it open but I never see a day again where the SD ever carries out paid employment with the club or any business interest links. The wording says it would need unanimous support from the Trust board and it simply won't get it. As for other board members again I don't see that day coming and given the transparency that has to be in play to our members (and yes I do appreciate that it is shutting the door after the horse has bolted) will mean it cannot happen

The club have been asked to ensure any payments due to directors are paid to us and whilst it should be right that expenses are reclaimed then those will be as a bare minimum and visible and subject to audit by our members (I would imagine at our AGM)

We have made some massive mistakes in the past and I totally understand the frustration, anger and mistrust that comes our way. As a Trust board we take collective responsibility for letting it carry on and we could divert all our energies now to keep answering these questions or we could divert the same energies to getting our club back. Had we done things differently it is impossible to say for certain that things could have turned out differently - we should never forget just how devious people got and the infighting is clear for everyone to see - but as it stands today we continue to battle on your behalf. And I do fully understand that you need to see that as best as you can and that is down to us to do so but please also appreciate - as anyone who has ever got involved in out of work activities before - that striking a balance between getting those views across, work life, personal life, and issuing updates is a nigh on impossible one to achieve sometimes and when it becomes close to impossible it is the last one on that list which will usually get waylaid, delayed and sometimes completely missed.

The club (and Trust) have made some huge mistakes over the last few years that have led to where we are today. What I believe is that as supporters we should be united in what we want to achieve and together we will get there. Things are tough to read at the moment (and I am not looking for sympathy) but we should concentrate first and foremost on what we can do to get things better and that should start with things on the pitch which is the biggest single issue we have. And when we have done that then we need to repair the things off the pitch and get back to where we are

I am sure this post will attract plenty of questions (and more than its fair share of criticism) but want to make clear that I will be disappearing shortly but will try and come back on later to answer some more.

Any idea when Bob is getting his marching orders ,?also when is ,the Yanks Muppet namely ,money grabbing lying deceitful Huw getting removed ?
How much money do you personally think the cluless Yank's will now pump into the rapidly sinking ship in a flimsy attempt to save her ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Trust on 10:48 - Dec 27 with 1240 viewsNOTRAC

I would like to ask some questions regarding the management accounts of the football club which should be given to the trust's board representative at each meeting.
Firstly it would appear from the Trust minutes that until Sept 2015 these were scrutinised only by Cooze and the Trust's treasurer, and in all the Trust's minutes up to that point there is never a mention of them.
From that date a small financial committee was set up to view them and report back to the meetings.Unfortunately in almost every Trust minutes since that date there has been the same comments recorded 'the committee has reviewed the report and is comfortable with the information provided." The only report that is different is the July 2016 minutes that state that the committee has reviewed the financial reports and is FAIRLY comfortable with the information provided. Since that date the minutes record that no management accounts have been provided.
Purely from the Trust's 21% shareholding position the above is simply not good enough.Although the 2016 accounts have still not been published it is obvious that the financial position of the Club deteriorated substantially in the 2015-2016 year. This should have been noted and discussed at Trust meetings, but obviously wasn't.Also the fact that management accounts and the financial accounts were not received should have been pursued vigorously by Cooze on behalf of the Trust.
What is the present position.Have management accounts and financial accounts now been provided.
What is the position in the future? As there are now only four planned Board meetings per year will monthly management accounts still be provided.Will they be looked at by the Trust in a more expert way.
I think these points are very important.Not only should these accounts give an indication of the financial wellbeing or otherwise of the club ,but they will also reveal whether money is being taken out of the club by the new owners in the form of management charges etc.
Whilst the Trust continues to hold its percentage shareholding it should do everything possible to protect its shareholding, which now of course is greater than Jenkins, Morgan and Dineen combined.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Trust on 11:08 - Dec 27 with 1185 viewsmax936

The Trust on 10:24 - Dec 27 by Oldjack

Any idea when Bob is getting his marching orders ,?also when is ,the Yanks Muppet namely ,money grabbing lying deceitful Huw getting removed ?
How much money do you personally think the cluless Yank's will now pump into the rapidly sinking ship in a flimsy attempt to save her ?

I'll answer the last one OJ they won't spend any of their own money, any money spent will come from Loans to the club to be paid back at a high rate, they've just increased the Clubs overdraft which tells us exactly what the plans are, why increase the overdraft instead of investing 5million? ask yourself that one.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Trust on 11:20 - Dec 27 with 1153 viewsLeonWasGod

The Trust on 17:13 - Dec 26 by Murph75

The Trust on 18:36 - Dec 27 with 1056 viewsjesushchrist

The Trust on 10:00 - Dec 27 by Phil_S

The lack of response this post has had sums up the current belief in the trust at this current time.
The Trust on 18:39 - Dec 27 with 1034 viewsBorojack

The Trust on 18:36 - Dec 27 by jesushchrist

The lack of response this post has had sums up the current belief in the trust at this current time.

Yes I thought exactly the same total apathy.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024