Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" 01:33 - Dec 28 with 1040 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Less than 20 days again Huw Jenkins said this:

"The last thing we need at this moment of time is a continual change in manager. I've referenced Fulham during their time in the Premier League, they made changes three times in the season they tried to stave off relegation.

We’re in a similar position, whether we agree with it or not, and we have to make sure, first and foremost, that we need stability. But we’re with Bob now to try and turn that corner - that’s what we’re working towards.”

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/huw-jenkins-suggests-b

If you ask me, Bradley wasn't the only one who should have gone. This buffoon should have surely been sacked along with him. So long as he's the chairman and de facto DoF this club is nothing but doomed.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 1:36]

Come on you Swans.

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 04:08 - Dec 28 with 972 viewsKilkennyjack

Now that Sir Huwbert is rich beyond our imaginations, then what drives him on in his new position under our new American owners ?

Beware of the Risen People

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 04:17 - Dec 28 with 968 viewsNOTRAC

The promise of another £5 m for his remaining shares if he achieves retention of premiership status, reducing costs and increasing profits, and negotiating the stadium purchase.
The Americans might now be realising that he is the wrong man for the job.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 04:34 - Dec 28 with 957 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Can't fault Jenkins for saying that, whether he meant it or not. Got to show support for the manager; to say anything else publicly would have been foolish.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 04:38 - Dec 28 with 953 viewsSwansNZ

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 04:34 - Dec 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

Can't fault Jenkins for saying that, whether he meant it or not. Got to show support for the manager; to say anything else publicly would have been foolish.

But you fault him for employing BB in the first place, when he was nowhere near good enough - anyone could see that.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 04:49 - Dec 28 with 940 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 04:38 - Dec 28 by SwansNZ

But you fault him for employing BB in the first place, when he was nowhere near good enough - anyone could see that.

Sure, but that doesn't seem to be the point of the OP.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 05:15 - Dec 28 with 917 viewsSwansNZ

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 04:49 - Dec 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

Sure, but that doesn't seem to be the point of the OP.

Yep, I agree with you and the OP.

Jenkins should support the current manager or sack him (not something he did in the weeks leading up to the sacking of Guidolin), but things do change - BB was never going to be good enough, but the last 3 "winnable" games have been embarrassing.

Jenkins should also go.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 06:26 - Dec 28 with 880 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 04:34 - Dec 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

I think that if Jenkins had sacked Bob on December 8th the new guy would have been well up to speed by now, evaluated what he needed and be ready to spend money wisely in January. This period of procrastination may have been the delay that ensures our relegation.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 07:34 - Dec 28 with 822 viewsjack247

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 04:08 - Dec 28 by Kilkennyjack

Now that Sir Huwbert is rich beyond our imaginations, then what drives him on in his new position under our new American owners ?

I'm pretty sure that his continued employment was a condition of the sale. I suspect Levien and Kaplan would have been the ones insisting on that.
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 08:44 - Dec 28 with 767 viewsmonmouth

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 07:34 - Dec 28 by jack247

I'm pretty sure that his continued employment was a condition of the sale. I suspect Levien and Kaplan would have been the ones insisting on that.

Of course, and Dinner. They bought the fairy tale, hook, line and dragon, and greedy bastards look after themselves, first and always.

Ha, good old auto correct. Apt.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 08:48 - Dec 28 with 748 viewsjack247

Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 08:44 - Dec 28 by monmouth

Of course, and Dinner. They bought the fairy tale, hook, line and dragon, and greedy bastards look after themselves, first and always.

Ha, good old auto correct. Apt.

Leigh Dinner
Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 09:48 - Dec 28 with 677 viewsswan65split

Well a few weeks down the line he looks a fool FOR saying that.
Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 11:15 - Dec 28 with 586 viewsFerrieBodde

I can fault Jenkins. He should have just kept his mouth shut. Flip flopping like this makes the club look even more embarrassing than it does now.
Jenkins on 8 Dec: "the last thing we need at this moment is a change in manager" on 12:28 - Dec 28 with 537 viewsJokeren1943

Why should a board go out while they have a manager and say "by the way we are thinking about getting a new (manager) in about a month".

A manager has the support of the board until he do not have it anymore.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024