Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the type of tw@t we are encouraging 00:06 - Jan 11 with 1360 viewsLoyal

On national tv.
I mean, I'm no fan of Piers Morgan, but fck me this woman is a right tw@t.
PIERS’S LATEST VICTIM SAYS SHE SUFFERED DRESSING ROOM PANIC AFTER LIVE RANT - The Sun
https://apple.news/AhXsIe5agR4SVFzeW3Zleug
The woman for me needs an education.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This is the type of tw@t we are encouraging on 09:17 - Jan 11 with 1127 viewsGowerjack

Needs a fecking brain transplant more like.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

This is the type of tw@t we are encouraging on 09:18 - Jan 11 with 1117 viewsKGriz16

i can't believe something like that even made it to television, and the fact she went on the defend her actions is more unbelievable lol
This is the type of tw@t we are encouraging on 09:27 - Jan 11 with 1086 viewsblueytheblue

Even better.

That fruitloop who claimed she'd been sexually abused... dressed up as a victim of Adam Johnson for a Halloween costume.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/577253/playdate-row-mum-sarah-bryan-
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 9:28]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

This is the type of tw@t we are encouraging on 09:53 - Jan 11 with 1025 viewsunion_jack

She obviously subscribes to the maxim that 'there's no such thing as bad publicity' in a ploy to get her business noticed.

I think she knows exactly what she's doing ( a la Katie whatshername). You've got to feel sorry for the child. No offence, but she doesn't look like a child model to me. No amount of designer clothes can make someone a model. Also, she's off everyone's party invitation list.

And a 15 year old son. She's 28! You shouldn't judge but sometimes you just can't help but do so.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

This is the type of tw@t we are encouraging on 10:03 - Jan 11 with 1002 viewsDarran

Why people are surprised by this is astonishing considering the amount of drama queens on here and they're (meant to be) grown men.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This is the type of tw@t we are encouraging on 10:12 - Jan 11 with 982 viewssherpajacob

Boots that are only meant to be worn inside, how does that work?

The mum is doing a good job of making sure her daughter never gets invited to any parties again.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

This is the type of tw@t we are encouraging on 11:22 - Jan 11 with 881 viewsswanjackal

£325 for a pair of kids boots??!?!?!? One's she will grow out of in 3 months. I don't think the sum of my wardrobe contents even touches that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

This is the type of tw@t we are encouraging on 11:45 - Jan 11 with 851 viewssherpajacob

This is the type of tw@t we are encouraging on 11:22 - Jan 11 by swanjackal

£325 for a pair of kids boots??!?!?!? One's she will grow out of in 3 months. I don't think the sum of my wardrobe contents even touches that.

Ridiculous amount of money to spend, almost enough for a swans mascot package.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

This is the type of tw@t we are encouraging on 18:42 - Jan 11 with 663 viewsjack2jack

Jeepers,attention seeker alert, get a life is it.Nuff said.
This is the type of tw@t we are encouraging on 18:44 - Jan 11 with 651 viewsjack2jack

WARNING ATTENTION SEEKER ALERT
WTF it's double posted me!
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 19:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024