Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Modou Barrow 21:42 - Jan 23 with 5253 viewsMorganator100

Looks like Newcastle and Aston Villa are after him.

We are looking at a swap with Jordan Ayew for him.

Looks like his days with the club are numbered.
Modou Barrow on 22:22 - Jan 23 with 4593 viewsLoyal

10 mill and fck off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Modou Barrow on 22:25 - Jan 23 with 4570 viewsspiderboy

So hes going to villa then? or are Newcastle buying Ayew so that they can swap him for barrow?
Modou Barrow on 22:30 - Jan 23 with 4523 viewsjack2jack

Ayew for Barrow,ummm yeah alright then
Modou Barrow on 22:44 - Jan 23 with 4446 viewsspiderboy

Ayew isn't what the name suggests,no where near as good as his bro
But ,yes ,still a little bit better than Barrow
Modou Barrow on 22:54 - Jan 23 with 4385 viewsMorganator100

I'd rather sell him to be honest, we should get around £5 to £6 million for him. All pace and no skill. I agree unsure about J Ayew but if its a swap then I'd take him as I rate him higher than Bbarrow.

I'd also sell Dyer, best days behind him, and look at bringing in another good young winger/wing back.

We also need Marseille to cough up for Gomis as well as I can't see us playing him again, just didn't fit our style.
Modou Barrow on 23:04 - Jan 23 with 4324 viewsLandore_Jack

Modou Barrow on 22:22 - Jan 23 by Loyal

10 mill and fck off.

£5M release clause allegedly.

#backtojack

Modou Barrow on 23:48 - Jan 23 with 4207 viewsAussieSwan

Modou Barrow on 23:04 - Jan 23 by Landore_Jack

I've heard on here that it's only a relegation release clause?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Modou Barrow on 05:58 - Jan 24 with 3998 viewsLoyal

Modou Barrow on 23:04 - Jan 23 by Landore_Jack

Sell him twice then 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Login to get fewer ads

Modou Barrow on 06:51 - Jan 24 with 3950 viewsZut_Alors

I've often thought Newcastle's Chancel Mbemba looked like a promising CB. I know he hasn't featured all that much, but I'd think he would be an upgrade on what I've seen of VDH. If we can't get Jagielka or another experienced CB, I wouldn't mind trying him.
Modou Barrow on 09:27 - Jan 24 with 3724 viewspremierjack

J ayew is a much better player than barrow. I hope this happens.

Ayew has shown glimpses of quality in some games I have watched and I think he would be a decent signing for us. He's better than routs, dyer and barrow
Modou Barrow on 09:45 - Jan 24 with 3677 viewsJackSkellington

Jordan Ayew - another one who once scored against us

Having said that, he's definitely an upgrade over Barrow so I'd take him, especially if Barrow is rumoured to be a bit of a nob. Don't need disruptive influences around the team at the moment. Also, it's encouraging that Andre must have good things to say about his time with us, Jordan presumably wouldn't even consider it if his brother warned him off.
Modou Barrow on 09:48 - Jan 24 with 3659 viewsBloodyhills

Better to sell him and use the money to get a player we really need.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Modou Barrow on 10:11 - Jan 24 with 3591 viewsGowerjack

Championship player.

One of many on our books.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Modou Barrow on 11:06 - Jan 24 with 3502 viewsParsSwans

Sell him for 5m and go buy Snodgrass or Knockaert from Brighton! Not going to happen though
Modou Barrow on 11:34 - Jan 24 with 3415 viewsandypitt56

Sounds like we have to get rid of at least one player this window. We have a full squad of the 25 registered players and you have to have 8 Home grown. Could mean we get rid of barrow and sign a defender.
Modou Barrow on 13:34 - Jan 24 with 3211 viewsNeath_Jack

He's been a very naughty boy in training and was told* so by one of our long standing players.

*grabbed by the throat.

Allegedly.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Modou Barrow on 13:39 - Jan 24 with 3181 viewsMagic_Michu

Modou Barrow on 13:34 - Jan 24 by Neath_Jack

He's been a very naughty boy in training and was told* so by one of our long standing players.

*grabbed by the throat.

Allegedly.

He said to the same 'long standing player' after the Man U game that he didn't care if we got relegated.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Modou Barrow on 13:43 - Jan 24 with 3153 viewsLandore_Jack

Modou Barrow on 13:39 - Jan 24 by Magic_Michu

He said to the same 'long standing player' after the Man U game that he didn't care if we got relegated.

Shocking if true.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 13:49]

#backtojack

Modou Barrow on 14:14 - Jan 24 with 3065 viewsLoyal

Modou Barrow on 10:11 - Jan 24 by Gowerjack

Championship player.

One of many on our books.

A long list.

Modou Barrow on 16:03 - Jan 24 with 2920 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Modou Barrow on 13:34 - Jan 24 by Neath_Jack

*grabbed by the throat.

Allegedly.

I've read the same story elsewhere. Good for Angel.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Modou Barrow on 16:40 - Jan 24 with 2806 viewsTrundle10

One trick pony, could not believe fans chanted his name. Cheerio
Modou Barrow on 17:34 - Jan 24 with 2697 viewsGlyn1

Guardian website today at 2:44 p.m.

"As things stand, Swansea are looking at bringing in only one more player in this transfer window and that would be a central defender. They’ve identified their target but a deal is not thought to be imminent — and it’s not Phil Jagielka at Everton. After signing Luciano Narsingh, Martin Olsson and Tom Carroll already this month, Swansea’s focus is now on moving players on, not least because they need to trim their squad in line with the Premier League’s 25-man limit. Newcastle remain in talks about signing Modou Barrow, who has not featured since Paul Clement was appointed head coach, and it seems certain that either Neil Taylor or Stephen Kingsley will leave now that Olsson is first-choice left-back. Crucially, Swansea are confident they will hold onto Gylfi Sigurdsson and Fernando Llorente, who both scored in the shock 3-2 win at Anfield."

And then a later update from Louise Taylor at 4:46: "Newcastle fans are out in force on Andros Townsend watch and we have an update from Louise Taylor.

Newcastle are displaying serious interest in taking Modou Barrow, the Banjul born, Swedish bred winger on loan until the end of the season. The Gambian/Scandi has struggled to establish himself in south Wales and Newcastle fans would be infinitely keener on Robert Snodgrass or Andros Townsend. A mooted move for the latter has hit an impasse but only time will tell if Barrow is merely a red herring in a possible game of bluff designed to ensure Townsend ends up back on Tyneside - or a player genuinely coveted by Rafa Benitez......And, remember, Mike Ashley doesn’t really want to spend this month but Benitez feels investment is necessary so much hinges on whether the owner or manager wins that particular battle of wills......
"
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 17:37]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Modou Barrow on 17:57 - Jan 24 with 2607 viewsswan65split

Modou Barrow on 13:39 - Jan 24 by Magic_Michu

if true, he should be gone NOW!
Modou Barrow on 18:12 - Jan 24 with 2547 viewsGlyn1

Modou Barrow on 17:57 - Jan 24 by swan65split

if true, he should be gone NOW!

Probably not true though. It's an allegation made anonymously. Someone on here said that he never signed autographs for kids, and that was disproved.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Modou Barrow on 18:17 - Jan 24 with 2513 viewsDarran

Modou Barrow on 18:12 - Jan 24 by Glyn1

Probably not true though. It's an allegation made anonymously. Someone on here said that he never signed autographs for kids, and that was disproved.

He's a cuńt that goes out of his way to avoid having photos and signing autographs for all ages.

It hasn't been disproved it's a FACT.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024