Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As you were 18:08 - Feb 5 with 2159 viewsjackrabbit

Gut-wrenching disappointment is hard to take, but there's nothing that can be done to change the situation so it's just a case of adopting the glass-half-full mentality. When all is said and done, the weekend has not been too bad for Swans. We're exactly where we were before the weekend started. Yes things have closed up somewhat - 2 points between position 15 and position 20, but if we're honest, I think we expected to be back under the drop line, in the bottom 3 after this weekend. We're not and as a bonus the team's just above us haven't moved either, so we're still a point away from 14th. Of the bottom 6, only Sunderland and Hull won. Not ideal but not the worse that could have happened. Draw breath and move on. Swans are staying up!
As you were on 18:15 - Feb 5 with 2138 viewsUplandsJack

Fair play, the voice of reason speaketh.... 👏👏👏👏

Gutted we couldn't hold on for what would have been a massive point...
As you were on 18:24 - Feb 5 with 2109 viewsowainglyndwr

Next week is Massive
Massive because if can win and results go right on Saturday we could be dragging loads into the fight for survival
As you were on 18:56 - Feb 5 with 2043 viewsicecoldjack

I fancy us to keep producing and improving under clement it's clear that his message is getting across and that players like llorente and siggy are up for the battle, in fact the whole team look up for it, we don't look scared of anyone at the moment, get this run if games out the way and things could start looking good .
As you were on 19:01 - Feb 5 with 2024 viewsZZoric

Shoulda badged ur thread 'Swans are Staying Up' - far more representative of your post - nice one fella
As you were on 19:33 - Feb 5 with 1964 viewsjackrabbit

As you were on 19:01 - Feb 5 by ZZoric

Shoulda badged ur thread 'Swans are Staying Up' - far more representative of your post - nice one fella

Thanks Zzoric - much obliged. I was thinking of entitling it 'The Way we Were' - but I think that's been used!

As for Uplands Jack: "Gutted we couldn't hang on..." -

Yes I agree. That's how I started my post ..'Gut wrenching disappointment is hard to take...'

My gut is wrenched as much as anybody's this evening, but things could be worse.
As you were on 19:40 - Feb 5 with 1940 viewsSgorioFruit

As you were on 18:56 - Feb 5 by icecoldjack

I fancy us to keep producing and improving under clement it's clear that his message is getting across and that players like llorente and siggy are up for the battle, in fact the whole team look up for it, we don't look scared of anyone at the moment, get this run if games out the way and things could start looking good .

Naughton looks scared, everyone else looks up for it

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024