Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe, just maybe 23:52 - Mar 18 with 3149 viewsChief

We just played 2 away games in a row against sides who have the Indian sign over us this season, with bad injuries & poor luck (Deflections, open goal misses, poor refs). We haven't played well but we are still above the relegation, our performances under Clem have essentially afforded them the luxury of a few dodgy performances.
Personally I'm confident we'll beat Boro (our home form is excellent) after a fortnights convalescence&we'll be 4 or 6 points clear of the zone and the histeria will be over once again

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Maybe, just maybe on 08:55 - Mar 19 with 2742 viewskarnataka

I like your thinking.
Maybe, just maybe on 08:59 - Mar 19 with 2727 viewsexiledclaseboy

The dead cat bounce may well end up saving us but let's not kid ourselves, the squad is sh*t. The incompetent Guidolin couldn't get anything out of them and the even more incompetent Bradley even less. Clement is competent so he's got more but the last two games have shown that there's only so much turd polishing he can do. We are wafer thin and if we do survive we need a major clear out. We're crap.

Poll: Tory leader

Maybe, just maybe on 09:00 - Mar 19 with 2719 viewsChief

Maybe, just maybe on 08:59 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

The dead cat bounce may well end up saving us but let's not kid ourselves, the squad is sh*t. The incompetent Guidolin couldn't get anything out of them and the even more incompetent Bradley even less. Clement is competent so he's got more but the last two games have shown that there's only so much turd polishing he can do. We are wafer thin and if we do survive we need a major clear out. We're crap.

Yes I hope the board realise this. A

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Maybe, just maybe on 09:02 - Mar 19 with 2707 viewsjack247

Thing is, injuries to Rangel and Llorente aside, we haven't really been unlucky. Yes, you can point to individual incidents, but we have been the poorer team for the last game and a half.

Do agree though, I think Clement will sort us out over the next two weeks and we will get a win against Middlesbrough. Naughton coming back will be huge, as not only is he a real right back, it will allow Fer back into midfield. We missed his physical presence yesterday
Maybe, just maybe on 09:06 - Mar 19 with 2696 viewsAngelRangelQS

Maybe, just maybe on 09:02 - Mar 19 by jack247

Thing is, injuries to Rangel and Llorente aside, we haven't really been unlucky. Yes, you can point to individual incidents, but we have been the poorer team for the last game and a half.

Do agree though, I think Clement will sort us out over the next two weeks and we will get a win against Middlesbrough. Naughton coming back will be huge, as not only is he a real right back, it will allow Fer back into midfield. We missed his physical presence yesterday

The failure to sign a centre half in the window will cost us.

Fernandez is sh*t and however much people like Mawson - myself included - he's pretty f*cking useless too
Maybe, just maybe on 09:08 - Mar 19 with 2686 viewsowainglyndwr

9 games to go a point a game or even 10 points should be enough
Maybe, just maybe on 09:09 - Mar 19 with 2684 viewsmonmouth

Maybe, just maybe on 09:06 - Mar 19 by AngelRangelQS

Fernandez is sh*t and however much people like Mawson - myself included - he's pretty f*cking useless too

Mawson is what Williams would have been if he'd been shoved into the PL in 2008. I hope this, and the hype because he's scored a couple of goals, doesn't do him longer term damage.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 9:10]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Maybe, just maybe on 09:13 - Mar 19 with 2663 viewsHeadmaster

Maybe, just maybe on 09:06 - Mar 19 by AngelRangelQS

I wouldn't say he's useless, but we definitely need an upgrade on Fernandez. He's become a liability and i've said so since the latter days of last season.
Login to get fewer ads

Maybe, just maybe on 09:15 - Mar 19 with 2647 viewsLoyal

Chief ?
What's with the Indian signs 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Maybe, just maybe on 09:15 - Mar 19 with 2646 viewsDafyddHuw

Spot on post.
2/3 defeats to teams around us isn't the sort of form we need going into the vinegar strokes of the season tho'.
Maybe, just maybe on 09:20 - Mar 19 with 2623 viewswaynekerr55

Hopefully Huw will impart his wonderful knowledge upon us at the fans forum and explain exactly why he thought the squad was strong enough.

I'd add a new DoF and a revamped recruitment team is every bit as crucial. I'd like to hope we've lined people up already for these posts...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Maybe, just maybe on 09:23 - Mar 19 with 2608 viewsLoyal

Maybe, just maybe on 09:20 - Mar 19 by waynekerr55

Hopefully Huw will impart his wonderful knowledge upon us at the fans forum and explain exactly why he thought the squad was strong enough.

I'd add a new DoF and a revamped recruitment team is every bit as crucial. I'd like to hope we've lined people up already for these posts...

I hear a lot about the recruitment team, who are they ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Maybe, just maybe on 09:29 - Mar 19 with 2581 viewsDr_Winston

I can't wait for the announcement of Ki's new extended contract.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Maybe, just maybe on 09:35 - Mar 19 with 2554 viewsLeonWasGod

Comes back to losing our leader and captain at the back and top goal scorer. Guidolin was fine last season. We don't replace key players with similar quality and it all goes to sh*t. Mawson could become a superb player, but he misses a 1-on-1 and we concede and Fed has a brainfart and we concede another. 2 individual mistakes at the back and we're 2 down. At the other end we've only Siggy and Llorente to rely on to pull us back into the game, but Clement keeps the 30 yds apart. We were crying out for a quality winger/second forward and we go bargain bucket in Ayew and Narsingh. We reap what Huw sows.

With a lack of quality the organisation has to be spot on (like Bournmouth's was). Yesterday it wasn't for us - we were all over the place.
Maybe, just maybe on 09:35 - Mar 19 with 2547 viewswaynekerr55

Maybe, just maybe on 09:23 - Mar 19 by Loyal

I hear a lot about the recruitment team, who are they ?

In recent times it's probably involved Huw, Martin and Leigh and some Peroni in a bar.

It's a fûcking disgrace. We've spunked away money that we didn't have on total crap, based on what appears to be a combination of (a) they played well against us, (b) board members' man crushes and (c) Huw thinking he's Brian Clough reincarnated.

Yet most of the punters at the stadium and too many on Twitter still want to 'press flesh' (Perchie 2017) with these sell out charlatans.

Maybe, just maybe on 10:35 - Mar 19 with 2457 viewsperchrockjack

Wayne.

I really would like to meet the sell outs face to face.
What s wrong with that

They have much to account for

We are throwing away a wonderful chance to move this club forward

It's been down to lack of planning, foresight, professionalism and self interest.

....and yes I had no objection to a take over per se

I ll go out for a walk if you re going to lock horns with me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Maybe, just maybe on 10:44 - Mar 19 with 2432 viewsKingBony

Agree entirely with your sentiments, the problem is that most of that "crap" have been given new 3/4 year contracts so not sure how we can have a big clear out tbh?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Maybe, just maybe on 10:46 - Mar 19 with 2419 viewsperchrockjack

As I've been alluding to on my other classic thread

Dyer yet to come back too

Sick innit

Maybe, just maybe on 10:49 - Mar 19 with 2411 viewsAl_Bundy

Mawson is a great prospect and i'm staggered he gets stick on this site. He is a young CB with a handful of prem games behind him without any other CB to learn the ropes off which he should have. Good in the air, two footed and scores goals. Positionally questionable but that comes with experience sadly not in FF case.
Maybe, just maybe on 11:22 - Mar 19 with 2342 viewsDafyddHuw

Maybe, just maybe on 09:29 - Mar 19 by Dr_Winston

I can't wait for the announcement of Ki's new extended contract.

Seeing as he was our best midfielder yesterday, you must be gagging for Cork and Carroll's extensions.
Maybe, just maybe on 11:56 - Mar 19 with 2280 viewsSTID2017

Maybe, just maybe on 09:02 - Mar 19 by jack247

We have been very poor, but conceding a deflected goal yesterday, King not heading into his own net and not getting a blatant penalty hardly smacks of good luck does it ?
Plus the injuries to Naughton and Ollson clearly cost us dearly - again poor luck.
That said the last game and a half have been the poorest under Clement

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Maybe, just maybe on 12:15 - Mar 19 with 2237 viewswaynekerr55

Maybe, just maybe on 10:35 - Mar 19 by perchrockjack

Wayne.

I really would like to meet the sell outs face to face.
What s wrong with that

They have much to account for

We are throwing away a wonderful chance to move this club forward

It's been down to lack of planning, foresight, professionalism and self interest.

....and yes I had no objection to a take over per se

I ll go out for a walk if you re going to lock horns with me

No locking horns with you, just using Harvard to avoid plagiarism. Your definition of pressing flesh is a term of endearment, and I'm alluding to people who can't see that our previous owners have done any wrong.

Tsk.

Maybe, just maybe on 12:22 - Mar 19 with 2226 viewsperchrockjack

GOOD

I may have to go back t fookn Swansea soon

I'm going to ask Lisa to come down and take me to these great restaurants.

I never got over losing the Antelope

Maybe, just maybe on 13:20 - Mar 19 with 2157 views34dfgdf54

Wouldn't call Guidolin incompetent, but the rest is spot on.

Awful side, Clement has worked miracles getting us out of the bottom 3, although I think it could be temporary.
Maybe, just maybe on 15:34 - Mar 19 with 2053 viewswaynekerr55

Maybe, just maybe on 12:22 - Mar 19 by perchrockjack

GOOD

I may have to go back t fookn Swansea soon

I'm going to ask Lisa to come down and take me to these great restaurants.

I never got over losing the Antelope

If you like Japanese/sushi i recommend wasabi. Go for the Wasabi Bento which comprises tuna and salmon sashimi, some pork katsu, teriyaki chicken, rice and miso soup. Add some ebi fried spicy roll and it's game on Perchie 😍
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 15:10]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024