Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams 21:55 - Apr 4 with 1542 viewsSgorioFruit

93rd minute straight red . Gives away penalty
Man Utd equalise with penalty
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 21:56]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Ashley Williams on 21:58 - Apr 4 with 1497 viewsKennedy

Gk would have saved that. He was in no mans land.

The GK should have shouted to him, nice of Rio to stick up for his mate :)

Just call me JFK

Ashley Williams on 21:59 - Apr 4 with 1493 viewsSwansNZ

Handball, Ashley Williams.
I can't believe it

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ashley Williams on 23:48 - Apr 4 with 1179 viewsLeonWasGod

Couple of random observations - did you see the way Everton players were flying into tackles against L'pool at the weekend? Thought it was bit rich complaining about Talys when they were equally as committed/reckless. But minor point.

As for tonight, Leicester look where they are now - 10th. They were dead and buried when we played them, so just shows that you only need a few results to make a difference. I guess we know that already from where we were under Bob to the end-Feb. Just looking for some straws to clutch!

Similarly, Burnley and Watford well clear now. Was looking a bit touch and go at one point (small chance mind) as to whether they'd get dragged into the relegation fight at one point. Really does look like it's going down to a 4 way-race for relegation, maybe 5 if Palace have had their good spell.

West Ham on the slide agia though - were really poor at start of the season, then rallied, but now back to 'only' 5 points above us. You'd think they're far enough ahead not to get sucked in though.
Ashley Williams on 03:06 - Apr 5 with 1096 viewsNirvana

Ashley Williams on 23:48 - Apr 4 by LeonWasGod

Couple of random observations - did you see the way Everton players were flying into tackles against L'pool at the weekend? Thought it was bit rich complaining about Talys when they were equally as committed/reckless. But minor point.

As for tonight, Leicester look where they are now - 10th. They were dead and buried when we played them, so just shows that you only need a few results to make a difference. I guess we know that already from where we were under Bob to the end-Feb. Just looking for some straws to clutch!

Similarly, Burnley and Watford well clear now. Was looking a bit touch and go at one point (small chance mind) as to whether they'd get dragged into the relegation fight at one point. Really does look like it's going down to a 4 way-race for relegation, maybe 5 if Palace have had their good spell.

West Ham on the slide agia though - were really poor at start of the season, then rallied, but now back to 'only' 5 points above us. You'd think they're far enough ahead not to get sucked in though.

Pretty ridiculous that Leicester are now 8 points clear of us when thinking back to that game and how well we were playing. Some on here were even wondering if we would finish above them. Shame we've blown these last three matches when we were pretty setup for success.

Injuries and bad calls haven't helped either, and you could say they cost us two wins and you'd probably be right. Worst time, place and positions, but that's just our luck and has been for awhile. The "facks" at the top deserve the blame for not strengthening RB/CM/ST properly and for leaving us with little quality in the squad in the first place, both glaringly obvious vulnerabilities.

We really need some good performances and results coming up or it's going to turn ugly. Hull seem like they're gonna give it a go, and I hope we can return the fight. The Championship sucks, and I'm not looking forward to Burton or Wolves. South Wales derbies are the silver lining, though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024