Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Sinclair 22:17 - May 2 with 6287 viewsDarran

I've expressed my anger over this kind of thing before but this is utterly unbelievable.

[Post edited 2 May 2017 22:18]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scott Sinclair on 22:19 - May 2 with 5285 viewsDarran

Scott Sinclair on 22:34 - May 2 with 5202 viewsdameedna

Which one is Scott Sinclair? They all look different to me.
Scott Sinclair on 22:42 - May 2 with 5141 viewsjack2jack

No place for this,disgraceful.
[Post edited 2 May 2017 23:45]
Scott Sinclair on 22:43 - May 2 with 5135 viewsBanosswan

Scott Sinclair on 22:19 - May 2 by Darran

She'll apologise unreservedly soon, saying she's misunderstood.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Scott Sinclair on 23:38 - May 2 with 4952 viewsSwanjaxs

Scott Sinclair on 22:43 - May 2 by Banosswan

She'll apologise unreservedly soon, saying she's misunderstood.

Well the stupid bint has lost her job in a beauty salon and has a date tomorrow with Strathclyde's finest so she's got some explaining to do! You have to feel sorry for her little daughter

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Scott Sinclair on 00:17 - May 3 with 4872 viewsE20Jack

Where is the slur against Sinclair? I am not an active twitter user so don't understand. All I see is a child acting like a monkey in front of a wall of monkeys.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Scott Sinclair on 00:21 - May 3 with 4852 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Scott Sinclair on 00:17 - May 3 by E20Jack

Where is the slur against Sinclair? I am not an active twitter user so don't understand. All I see is a child acting like a monkey in front of a wall of monkeys.

She captioned the photo of her daughter standing next to a group of gorrilas with 'Lacie n scott sinclair".

Hopefully he'll want to leave Celtic and come back to Swansea. The best winger we have had in our Premier League journey.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Scott Sinclair on 06:10 - May 3 with 4723 viewsjack247

Scott Sinclair on 00:21 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

She captioned the photo of her daughter standing next to a group of gorrilas with 'Lacie n scott sinclair".

Hopefully he'll want to leave Celtic and come back to Swansea. The best winger we have had in our Premier League journey.

Until we actually got to the Premier League. Would be a superb option if we got relegated, but likely out of our reach.
Login to get fewer ads

Scott Sinclair on 07:16 - May 3 with 4575 viewsE20Jack

Thank you, yes what a stupid and very sad woman.

Scott Sinclair on 08:59 - May 3 with 4373 viewsBarrySwan

i think that you're right and a superb finisher

Unfortunately he never once managed to beat a defender once he got to the premiership.
Scott Sinclair on 09:50 - May 3 with 4261 viewsdickythorpe

I'd have him back here in a heartbeat.
Scott Sinclair on 10:55 - May 3 with 4154 viewsattila_the_hun

she may be a Rangers fan, just a wild guess

"I'm Free"

Scott Sinclair on 11:13 - May 3 with 4107 viewsClinton

Theres a lot of 'noise' on the thread thats been linked. I cant work it out.
However, congrats to Scotty for getting his nomination on Scots Footballer of the year.
even though he no longer plays for us, Ill never forget that day at Wembley, and he seems a genuinely decent fellow. Well done on a successful season.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Scott Sinclair on 11:32 - May 3 with 4061 viewsDarran

Scott Sinclair on 11:13 - May 3 by Clinton

Theres a lot of 'noise' on the thread thats been linked. I cant work it out.
However, congrats to Scotty for getting his nomination on Scots Footballer of the year.
even though he no longer plays for us, Ill never forget that day at Wembley, and he seems a genuinely decent fellow. Well done on a successful season.

Ok for all the thick twàts on here she posted these photos.
People might see my views as being slightly over the top on times but in my opinion she should serve at least five years in prison.
Racism is never going to go away untill it's treated accordingly.

Utter fuçking filth.

Scott Sinclair on 11:41 - May 3 with 4015 viewsLeonWasGod

Scott Sinclair on 08:59 - May 3 by BarrySwan

i think that you're right and a superb finisher

Unfortunately he never once managed to beat a defender once he got to the premiership.

Not as much, not. But teams did double up on him leaving space for others. He contributed more in that year than all his replacements since combined (and I'm a fan of Montero but we certainly haven't seen value from him). Pabs was ok, but blew very cold at times and wasn't really a direct replacement.

Edit - just to be clear, this is more a comment on how we failed to replace rather than me thinking Scott's the bees knees. Ideally we need better in this league.
[Post edited 3 May 2017 11:42]
Scott Sinclair on 11:43 - May 3 with 4004 viewsLeonWasGod

Agreed Darren, it's disgusting. Poor kid hasn't got a chance with a mum like that.
Scott Sinclair on 11:46 - May 3 with 3996 viewsDarran

Scott Sinclair on 11:43 - May 3 by LeonWasGod

Agreed Darren, it's disgusting. Poor kid hasn't got a chance with a mum like that.

Its fuçking filth mate and untill people start being sentenced appropriately it's not going away.

Scott Sinclair on 11:56 - May 3 with 3976 viewsLeonWasGod

Scott Sinclair on 11:46 - May 3 by Darran

Its fuçking filth mate and untill people start being sentenced appropriately it's not going away.

Hopefully she'll be getting her dues tomorrow after a chat with the local police.

I see that Scott's twitter thread has some idiotic Celtic and Rangers fans throwing mud at each other as if it somehow justifies racism because the other side does it. That doesn't help either.

There are some right tvvats around.
Scott Sinclair on 11:57 - May 3 with 3972 viewsDarran

Scott Sinclair on 11:56 - May 3 by LeonWasGod

Hopefully she'll be getting her dues tomorrow after a chat with the local police.

I see that Scott's twitter thread has some idiotic Celtic and Rangers fans throwing mud at each other as if it somehow justifies racism because the other side does it. That doesn't help either.

There are some right tvvats around.

I couldn't agree more.

Scott Sinclair on 12:18 - May 3 with 3922 viewsjack247

Scott Sinclair on 11:41 - May 3 by LeonWasGod

Not as much, not. But teams did double up on him leaving space for others. He contributed more in that year than all his replacements since combined (and I'm a fan of Montero but we certainly haven't seen value from him). Pabs was ok, but blew very cold at times and wasn't really a direct replacement.

Edit - just to be clear, this is more a comment on how we failed to replace rather than me thinking Scott's the bees knees. Ideally we need better in this league.
[Post edited 3 May 2017 11:42]

Do you just mean his goal tally? Dyer did far more in our first season and the couple of seasons after Sinclair left, Routledge certainly has a case as well as Pablo.

Agree, the fact that Sinclair is even discussed now and that Dyer and Routledge are still here is a reflection on our recruitment
Scott Sinclair on 13:54 - May 3 with 3730 viewsSwanjaxs

*Strathclyde Police say a 17 year old female is subject to a report to the Procurator Fiscal over alleged contravention of the communications act*
Bloody 17 ffs! ... that can't be her daughter in the disgusting photo's surely

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Scott Sinclair on 14:01 - May 3 with 3707 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Scott Sinclair on 06:10 - May 3 by jack247

Until we actually got to the Premier League. Would be a superb option if we got relegated, but likely out of our reach.

No winger in our Premier League history has scored more goals in a season than Sinclair. Most cannot even stay fit enough to play the same amount of games he was available for.

Scott Sinclair on 15:38 - May 3 with 3574 viewsjack247

Scott Sinclair on 14:01 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No winger in our Premier League history has scored more goals in a season than Sinclair. Most cannot even stay fit enough to play the same amount of games he was available for.

If you are going to judge wingers purely on goal scoring, then yes he was the best, even though half his goals came from the spot. If you judge them on being the best winger, you are on very shaky ground.

If he was chipping in with 15-20 goals, then his goal scoring record would come into play. He got 3 or 4 from open play. I think Dyer has managed more than that a couple of times. It's semantics anyway, none of our PL wingers have done much in front of goal.

Superb in the Championship and by the looks of it the SPL. Not quite good enough in the PL.
Scott Sinclair on 16:08 - May 3 with 3506 viewsE20Jack

Certainly would be an upgrade on all our wingers except Ayew I would say.

Scott Sinclair on 16:14 - May 3 with 3489 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Scott Sinclair on 15:38 - May 3 by jack247

If you are going to judge wingers purely on goal scoring, then yes he was the best, even though half his goals came from the spot. If you judge them on being the best winger, you are on very shaky ground.

If he was chipping in with 15-20 goals, then his goal scoring record would come into play. He got 3 or 4 from open play. I think Dyer has managed more than that a couple of times. It's semantics anyway, none of our PL wingers have done much in front of goal.

Superb in the Championship and by the looks of it the SPL. Not quite good enough in the PL.

I'm sure if Sinclair had stayed instead of leaving for a team in the Champions League, he'd have done far more than Dyer has in our seasons in this league up until now.

How 9 goals in 39 Premier League games makes him 'Not quite good enough' is bemusing. He certainly is not superb, but he would walk into our current side. He would have walked into our side every other season too. Not once have we had two wingers in the squad at the same time who are more talented than him.

Selling proven players like Sinclair and replacing them with inferior quality players is the reason we are where we are.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024