Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the best phone deals? 11:53 - May 2 with 2747 viewsbuilthjack

Looking for a good mobile phone deal with unlimited calls and texts, and some data. Can either be sim only or with a nice phone.
Anyone?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What's the best phone deals? on 12:44 - May 2 with 2721 viewsdickythorpe

Sky mobile look good as the new kids on the block.

EE
What's the best phone deals? on 14:18 - May 2 with 2688 viewsSTID2017

Plusnet offer some reasonable deals depending on what you need - worth a look

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

What's the best phone deals? on 21:15 - May 2 with 2619 viewsbuilthjack

Cheers

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What's the best phone deals? on 21:28 - May 2 with 2613 viewslifelong

Looking around myself, currently have a iPhone 5 on sim only deal, 2 gig of data, unlimited texts and minutes £18 a month on EE.Problem is phone is over 3 years old and is starting to play up, been around the the stores and to upgrade to a iPhone 6 they want double what I'm paying now.
Much better deals online.
What's the best phone deals? on 22:14 - May 2 with 2578 viewsJackfath

Buy a second hand phone and get a giffgaff sim. All the coolcats are doing it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What's the best phone deals? on 22:36 - May 2 with 2546 viewsCooperman

Tesco Mobile, iPhone 5S, 250 mins, 500GB data, 5000 texts, £17 per month x 24.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

What's the best phone deals? on 22:40 - May 2 with 2535 viewsJango

VIRGIN MOBILE

2500 MINUTES
UNLIMITED TEXT
6GB 4G DATA (Includes data rollover)
12 MONTHS PLAN

£11 MONTH

Offer ends midnight tonight.
What's the best phone deals? on 23:08 - May 2 with 2482 viewsmajorraglan

Tesco mobile, Samsung Galaxy J3, 400 mins, 500mb, 5000 texts £8.50 per month on a 24 month contract. Should be 250mins, but as er the ndoors is on the same package we get extra mins.

My deal is up in August, so will be looking for a tidy package. Will follow this thread with interest.
Login to get fewer ads

What's the best phone deals? on 04:44 - May 3 with 2434 viewsWhiterockin

What's the best phone deals? on 21:28 - May 2 by lifelong

Looking around myself, currently have a iPhone 5 on sim only deal, 2 gig of data, unlimited texts and minutes £18 a month on EE.Problem is phone is over 3 years old and is starting to play up, been around the the stores and to upgrade to a iPhone 6 they want double what I'm paying now.
Much better deals online.

I was on the same deal with the same phone until this week. Phoned EE and for £21.50 had the same deal and they threw in a new (not reconditioned) 5s plus deal can be used in Europe except the data which is reduced to 500 a month. Suited me as I have just got £52 back for recycling the old phone, this goes a fair way to covering the increase.
What's the best phone deals? on 13:40 - May 3 with 2331 viewsSPboy

If you are going to keep the handset for more than 2 years then it is probably best to buy it in a lump sum for cash & shop around for SIM only deals.

Historically best SIM only deals have been Tesco & Virgin - but make sure you can get a decent signal with them first. Mrs had a Virgin mobile but she struggled to get a signal at most times in the day in our house
What's the best phone deals? on 14:24 - May 3 with 2319 viewsJohnw102

Giff-Gaff runs off O2 no contract, been with them 5 years now never missed a call, 4G solid.
2GB, 500 mins unlimited texts £10 per month::: 5GB 1000 mins unlimited £15::::: Unlimited GB + Calls and texts £20.

See https://www.giffgaff.com

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

What's the best phone deals? on 16:29 - May 3 with 2288 viewsTheAlpineShrew

Recently changed from a 24 month deal with EE to sim only with them. They offered a deal for 17.99 a month unlimited mins and texts + 2gb data, I pointed out the better offers online, they dropped the price to 8.99 a month.

Morale of the story get your existing provider to match the best deal on the web. They want your business, and will do quite a lot to retain you.
What's the best phone deals? on 16:50 - May 3 with 2276 viewsmikecranleigh

My current SIM only is £19.99 a month unlimited texts and calls 10gb of data
12 month deal runs out in december
What's the best phone deals? on 21:52 - May 3 with 2223 viewslifelong

Anyone used Mobiles.co.uk?
Some very good deals on there, for example iPhone 6, 32gb memory, 2 gig data, unlimited texts and phone, 2 year contract £10 up front and £20.99 per month.
That's a lot cheaper than EE and Carphone Warehouse, too good to be true perhaps?
What's the best phone deals? on 22:27 - May 3 with 2194 viewsbuilthjack

I ended up shopping around. Got a decent deal with ee for sim only. 12gb of data, unlimited calls and texts. No limit to roaming, within 42 named countries , as part of the 12gb etc.
Used my existing Samsung galaxy. BT sports app for the time of the contract, 12 months. Also blagged a leather case off them.
£19.99 per month.Normally £34 I think it was .So quite happy with that

What's the best phone deals? on 10:55 - May 4 with 2147 viewsmikecranleigh

What's the best phone deals? on 22:27 - May 3 by builthjack

I ended up shopping around. Got a decent deal with ee for sim only. 12gb of data, unlimited calls and texts. No limit to roaming, within 42 named countries , as part of the 12gb etc.
Used my existing Samsung galaxy. BT sports app for the time of the contract, 12 months. Also blagged a leather case off them.

great deal
What's the best phone deals? on 12:57 - May 4 with 2114 viewsJack_y_Jwc

What's the best phone deals? on 21:52 - May 3 by lifelong

Some very good deals on there, for example iPhone 6, 32gb memory, 2 gig data, unlimited texts and phone, 2 year contract £10 up front and £20.99 per month.
That's a lot cheaper than EE and Carphone Warehouse, too good to be true perhaps?

I use them and my wife recently used. It's a phaff to sort it out if you want to stay with the same provider and keep your number - I was with EE, then joined EE via mobiles.co.uk which meant I had to triangulate from EE to Tesco then back to EE. It's worth it as you get the best deals.

It's probably not an issue if you switch providers or if you're happy to change your number.

What's the best phone deals? on 13:29 - May 4 with 2101 viewsElward

Sim only will always be the better value. Samsung Galaxy Note 4, unlimited calls, unlimited texts, 20gb data. £18 a month on O2
What's the best phone deals? on 21:53 - May 4 with 2032 viewsbuilthjack

What's the best phone deals? on 22:27 - May 3 by builthjack

Better still. I had a text off ee today giving me an extra 10% as a returning to see reward. So its now£18. Happy days
[Post edited 5 May 2017 9:05]

What's the best phone deals? on 08:45 - May 5 with 1969 viewsLord_Bony

What's the best phone deals? on 22:40 - May 2 by Jango

VIRGIN MOBILE

2500 MINUTES
UNLIMITED TEXT
6GB 4G DATA (Includes data rollover)
12 MONTHS PLAN

£11 MONTH

Offer ends midnight tonight.

This one.

Got everyone in my household on it.

I think I've got something like 5000 mins all of the above for £14 p month

And to all in Lori ours super fast 4 G.

What's not to like ?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

What's the best phone deals? on 09:17 - May 5 with 1963 viewsDevz00

What's the best phone deals? on 21:52 - May 3 by lifelong

I’ve used them a few times for older contracts. In the past they’ve been way cheaper than anywhere else. With my current contract I had it cheapest with my current provider because I was ‘leaving’.

Here’s what happened with me -
I took a contract out with buymobiles.co.uk which was the best deal for me. It was an EE contract and the previous contract was also EE. I asked if I could keep my number. I was told I would have to port my number onto a cheap PAYG sim card then port it back onto the network. It’s a bit of a faff but it’s the only way to keep your same name on the current network with a new SIM card by all accounts.

So I then had to ring EE and tell them I was leaving, port my number to a random network then ring EE back again to port it back onto the new SIM on the new buymobiles.co.uk contract.

EE gave me a last ditch effort to stay by offering a new contract directly with them but it wasn’t worth it. When I told them the deal with buymobiles.co.uk they said they couldn’t match it.

2 days later, a different department rang me from EE and offered me a much better deal, even better than the buymobiles.co.uk one that ‘they couldn’t match’ 2 days previous. I was told by the guy on this call that he works in a different department and they had the authority to offer much better deals in order to retain customers.

It’s all a bit ridiculous considering I was always going to end up on EE but that’s what happened.

I read recently that Plusnet are cheap and use the EE network.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024