Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans linked to Moses 20:55 - Jun 16 with 5168 viewsDaggyjack

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/swans-in-for-nigerian-winger---report-1854
Swans linked to Moses on 21:05 - Jun 16 with 5109 viewsGlyn1

Because we really need another winger, and he scored as many as 5 goals in the Belgian league last season, which is why Ghent want £10 million for him.

We've got another two months of stuff like this.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swans linked to Moses on 21:06 - Jun 16 with 5104 viewsJacket

We ain't got a chance, he says he loves England. Stick him in Stoke for a season and see if he still loves England!
Swans linked to Moses on 01:14 - Jun 17 with 4717 viewsLoyal

Swans linked to Moses on 21:05 - Jun 16 by Glyn1

Because we really need another winger, and he scored as many as 5 goals in the Belgian league last season, which is why Ghent want £10 million for him.

We've got another two months of stuff like this.

Montero and the Dutch bloke have gone off the boil.
Dyer and Routledge are below par.
Always adding to the squad makes sense.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans linked to Moses on 06:25 - Jun 17 with 4621 viewsRancid

I'd never trust a white Nigerian.
Swans linked to Moses on 07:33 - Jun 17 with 4531 viewsTNT

Swans linked to Moses on 01:14 - Jun 17 by Loyal

... and we need to start diving - it's what will get us in to that top seven clique mun.

Except doing it now will coincide with retrospective bans for simulation - typical of our luck - damn!

If we don't get Moses, what about Jesus from Man City?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Swans linked to Moses on 07:49 - Jun 17 with 4482 viewsswanjackal

Swans have always been linked to Moses , some say they helped.him get discovered amongst the reeds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Swans linked to Moses on 08:43 - Jun 17 with 4374 viewsSwan91

I think Narsingh will do ok for us.. Didn't really get alot of first team action but there are signs that he will be a good squad player.

I think we should look to offload Dyer, Montero (maybe keep Routledge as a squad player incase of injuries)

would give us room for new wingers.
Swans linked to Moses on 08:46 - Jun 17 with 4361 viewsLeonWasGod

Swans linked to Moses on 06:25 - Jun 17 by Rancid

Especially one who looks like Eric Dier. Although we do need a decent holding midfielder, so I'd be happy enough if we could get him from Spurs for £10m. All very confusing
Login to get fewer ads

Swans linked to Moses on 10:16 - Jun 17 with 4242 viewsFlashberryjack

Swans linked to Moses on 08:43 - Jun 17 by Swan91

I think Narsingh will do ok for us.. Didn't really get alot of first team action but there are signs that he will be a good squad player.

I think we should look to offload Dyer, Montero (maybe keep Routledge as a squad player incase of injuries)

"I think Narsingh will do ok for us"

We've already got plenty of "OK" players.....we need very good players, and Narsingh is only "OK" at best IMO.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans linked to Moses on 10:31 - Jun 17 with 4201 viewsjack247

Always adding wingers only makes sense if you are improving on what you already have. We've got a logjam of wingers and only Ayew really stands out. If he is good enough to start every week I'm all for it. We need more quality out wide, not strength in depth.
Swans linked to Moses on 11:05 - Jun 17 with 4129 viewsJonTheJack

Ideally we need three new wingers. The majority of the wingers we have currently are not good enough.
Swans linked to Moses on 12:16 - Jun 17 with 3995 viewsQuincy999

Swans linked to Moses on 11:05 - Jun 17 by JonTheJack

Ideally we need three new wingers. The majority of the wingers we have currently are not good enough.

We don't play with wingers and we have 5 on the books. Any story linking us to wingers is tripe.
Swans linked to Moses on 12:39 - Jun 17 with 3926 viewskarnataka

Swans linked to Moses on 06:25 - Jun 17 by Rancid

Not even if he was offering you a share in 13.5 million dollars that he'd inherited from his government employed grandfather but was having trouble getting his grubby hands on it?
Swans linked to Moses on 14:34 - Jun 17 with 3735 viewsoldcob

Swans linked to Moses on 12:16 - Jun 17 by Quincy999

We don't play with wingers and we have 5 on the books. Any story linking us to wingers is tripe.

Ever though that we don't play with wingers because the wingers we have aren't good enough?
Swans linked to Moses on 15:20 - Jun 17 with 3655 viewsDyfnant

Swans linked to Moses on 08:43 - Jun 17 by Swan91

Wouldn't argue with any of that

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Swans linked to Moses on 17:24 - Jun 17 with 3469 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans linked to Moses on 07:33 - Jun 17 by TNT

... and we need to start diving - it's what will get us in to that top seven clique mun.

Except doing it now will coincide with retrospective bans for simulation - typical of our luck - damn!

Get them both. Sandals sponsorship guaranteed.
Swans linked to Moses on 17:39 - Jun 17 with 3417 viewsplasjack

Swans linked to Moses on 07:33 - Jun 17 by TNT

On the biblical theme Abrahams English U21 player seems ok.
Swans linked to Moses on 18:01 - Jun 17 with 3370 viewsQuincy999

Swans linked to Moses on 14:34 - Jun 17 by oldcob

Ever though that we don't play with wingers because the wingers we have aren't good enough?

Yes i have thought that but i would still expect 3 of them to go first before we signed more. Given how successful we were with the diamond at the end with ayew as second striker i would be flabbergasted if PC went into the season with wingers in mind.
Swans linked to Moses on 18:58 - Jun 17 with 3297 viewsMartyrman57

Not to mention Barrow.
Swans linked to Moses on 19:22 - Jun 17 with 3249 viewsDJack

Great, he should be able to provide killer passes ...being able to part the Red Sea and al that.

*picks up coat*

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swans linked to Moses on 21:55 - Jun 17 with 3100 viewsTNT

Methuselah is getting on a bit, but could still do a job.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024