Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket question - urgently need reply 01:17 - Jul 17 with 2488 viewsJack_Brel

I'm a Jack Army member but not a season ticket holder. I have a mate who's the same (JA member but not ST holder). I want to take my father-in-law to the Newcastle home game in Sep. and my mate's letting me use his JA membership to buy my father-in-law's ticket. But I'm worried my father-in-law will have to show ID/otherwise prove he's the person whose membership was used to purchase his ticket. Any need for me to be, or will it be fine?

Just want to make completely sure, as I don't want to let him down, and the urgency is because tickets for non-ST-holding JA-members go on sale tomorrow morning.

Cheers!
Ticket question - urgently need reply on 02:03 - Jul 17 with 2470 viewsLoyal

Buy a ticket and enjoy the game.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ticket question - urgently need reply on 06:21 - Jul 17 with 2422 viewsSTID2017

Link the JA memberships online then buy them online
No identification needed then

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Ticket question - urgently need reply on 09:45 - Jul 17 with 2303 viewsJack_Brel

Ticket question - urgently need reply on 06:21 - Jul 17 by STID2017

Link the JA memberships online then buy them online
No identification needed then

Thanks for your answer, STID.

So basically, what you're saying is that if they were to check anyone's ID, it'd be the main purchaser's, i.e. me? That'd be fine, as I'll be buying the tickets through my own JA membership but with my mate's linked for my father-in-law's ticket.

Definitely won't be asked at the turnstile to prove he's the person whose membership was linked to buy the second ticket?
Ticket question - urgently need reply on 10:21 - Jul 17 with 2271 viewssherpajacob

Has anyone ever been asked to show ID at the turnstiles?

Other than to prove age for seniors, U16 etc.

It's a good idea to link JA membership together anyway to get tickets together.

Enjoy the game.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Ticket question - urgently need reply on 10:25 - Jul 17 with 2261 viewsLoyal

Ticket question - urgently need reply on 09:45 - Jul 17 by Jack_Brel

Thanks for your answer, STID.

So basically, what you're saying is that if they were to check anyone's ID, it'd be the main purchaser's, i.e. me? That'd be fine, as I'll be buying the tickets through my own JA membership but with my mate's linked for my father-in-law's ticket.

Definitely won't be asked at the turnstile to prove he's the person whose membership was linked to buy the second ticket?

Thank me later.
It's the same process as when you go to a home game, you know when you go through the turnstiles.
Have you been before ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Ticket question - urgently need reply on 10:55 - Jul 17 with 2233 viewsJack_Brel

Ticket question - urgently need reply on 10:21 - Jul 17 by sherpajacob

Has anyone ever been asked to show ID at the turnstiles?

Other than to prove age for seniors, U16 etc.

It's a good idea to link JA membership together anyway to get tickets together.

Enjoy the game.

Nope, never have, but then I've been buying tickets on GS the last many years, and thought maybe it'd be different when tickets were bought through JA memberships. Guess I was worrying over nothing, though, which is typical me, really.

Thanks for your reply.
Ticket question - urgently need reply on 10:57 - Jul 17 with 2226 viewsPegojack

In my experience, the only thing the turnstile operator is interested in is getting everyone through as quickly as possible with as little effort as possible. Once you've got a valid ticket, they don't give a toss about ID. I've had females go through as males, and twenty year olds go through on senior tickets.
Ticket question - urgently need reply on 11:01 - Jul 17 with 2219 viewsJack_Brel

Ticket question - urgently need reply on 10:57 - Jul 17 by Pegojack

In my experience, the only thing the turnstile operator is interested in is getting everyone through as quickly as possible with as little effort as possible. Once you've got a valid ticket, they don't give a toss about ID. I've had females go through as males, and twenty year olds go through on senior tickets.

Cheers, Hereford.
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket question - urgently need reply on 20:32 - Jul 17 with 2080 viewsJethroJack

To the OP, some more re-assurance. I've had 4 JA memberships for years, for me, missus, son & daughter. We've been to loads of games home & away, sometimes all 4 of us, or 3 or 2 or me on my tod. Never been asked for ID, not even when my son-in-law uses my daughter's ticket, when she can't go.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2017 20:35]
Ticket question - urgently need reply on 06:37 - Jul 18 with 1980 viewsLoyal

And sit quietly if Newcastle score.
Edit - Thank me later.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2017 6:38]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024