Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match of the day 23:13 - Aug 12 with 3337 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Palace looking really poor, hoping de boer puts in a similar performance to his stint at inter. Also think that Burnley were incredibly lucky against an undercooked Chelsea with some luck from the officials
Match of the day on 23:18 - Aug 12 with 3325 viewsLoyal

Thought the ref got it right.
Burnley done them fair and square.
Fabregas is a spoilt child, fck em.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Match of the day on 23:20 - Aug 12 with 3318 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Match of the day on 23:18 - Aug 12 by Loyal

Thought the ref got it right.
Burnley done them fair and square.
Fabregas is a spoilt child, fck em.

The thing that gets me is that there is no contact with the other player on the Cahill tackle
Match of the day on 23:24 - Aug 12 with 3305 viewsLoyal

Match of the day on 23:20 - Aug 12 by exiledinenglandjack

The thing that gets me is that there is no contact with the other player on the Cahill tackle

Reckless,thought shearer explained it well mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Match of the day on 23:27 - Aug 12 with 3293 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Match of the day on 23:24 - Aug 12 by Loyal

Reckless,thought shearer explained it well mate.

Appreciate your point, just think there needs to be a common sense check on the rules, as seen in rugby, was it rash - yes, was the opposition player hurt - no, did it happen in a threatening position - no, so yellow card justified
Match of the day on 01:09 - Aug 13 with 3199 viewsJackSkellington

Cap'n Jack heavily involved for Burnley - got an assist, and was the tacklee in the incident which got Fabregas sent off. That's probably more than he managed for us in the entirety of last season isn't it?
Match of the day on 01:43 - Aug 13 with 3169 viewsAnotherJohn

Early days yet, but what struck me is that the teams many have pencilled in for relegation -
Watford, Huddersfield and Burnley - did well. Brighton and CP looked less good. I think we'll be looking at these other teams a lot, because the way things are shaping up it will again be a case of: 'are there three worse teams than us in the Prem?'
Match of the day on 02:08 - Aug 13 with 3157 viewsjasper_T

Match of the day on 01:09 - Aug 13 by JackSkellington

Cap'n Jack heavily involved for Burnley - got an assist, and was the tacklee in the incident which got Fabregas sent off. That's probably more than he managed for us in the entirety of last season isn't it?

He was good for us in Clement's first month. Give him a few more games there.
Match of the day on 02:16 - Aug 13 with 3150 viewsEasternJack

Match of the day on 23:27 - Aug 12 by exiledinenglandjack

Appreciate your point, just think there needs to be a common sense check on the rules, as seen in rugby, was it rash - yes, was the opposition player hurt - no, did it happen in a threatening position - no, so yellow card justified

It was deemed reckless. Which puts it into the red card category. The fact the players didn't get hurt is irrelevant.

As a former ref, I thought it was borderline. Most refs would give a yellow for that, however I've noticed a focus on clamping down in potentially dangerous tackles.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 2:17]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

Match of the day on 08:09 - Aug 13 with 3001 viewsRevJames

Must have been a really poor game when the Friday night match is on before ours...
Match of the day on 03:27 - Aug 14 with 2718 viewsWanderer

From a welsh point of view, well done Sam Vokes, it was just nice to see Chelski getting a square peg up the round hole.......at the Bridge as well, made me smile :-)
Match of the day on 06:31 - Aug 14 with 2677 viewsJethroJack

Match of the day on 03:27 - Aug 14 by Wanderer

From a welsh point of view, well done Sam Vokes, it was just nice to see Chelski getting a square peg up the round hole.......at the Bridge as well, made me smile :-)

....and nice one Ben....and Ramsey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024