Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post match interview 04:35 - Aug 13 with 1245 viewsSmellyplumz

How come Clement post match interview isn't on youtube like all previous seasons, can't find it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Post match interview on 07:33 - Aug 13 with 1199 viewsKinsey

I may be wrong, but I seem to remember the away games taking a bit longer on occasion.

Editing needs to be done etc so perhaps they wait til their back on home soil?
Post match interview on 08:05 - Aug 13 with 1170 viewsHeadmaster

It's on the club website, not sure why it's not on Youtube.

You have to click the play button: https://www.swanseacity.com/news/good-point-we-must-be-better
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 8:10]
Post match interview on 10:50 - Aug 13 with 1086 viewsblackpooljack

Post match interview on 08:05 - Aug 13 by Headmaster

You have to click the play button: https://www.swanseacity.com/news/good-point-we-must-be-better

Though I know it's not really PC place to comment but as HJ and the yanks don't seem to be accessible for the media I just wish a reporter would ask PC why we are so dependant on selling GS to get money together to buy replacements and would be happy if this turned into the norm.
Post match interview on 10:53 - Aug 13 with 1083 viewsE20Jack

Post match interview on 10:50 - Aug 13 by blackpooljack

Though I know it's not really PC place to comment but as HJ and the yanks don't seem to be accessible for the media I just wish a reporter would ask PC why we are so dependant on selling GS to get money together to buy replacements and would be happy if this turned into the norm.

I don't think you need a reporter to ask. It's obvious.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Post match interview on 11:00 - Aug 13 with 1064 viewsblackpooljack

Post match interview on 10:53 - Aug 13 by E20Jack

I don't think you need a reporter to ask. It's obvious.

I know it's obvious that we are dependent on selling I want to hears PC take on why it's is so and what have the board/yanks told him about future dealings cos if it is we are only going to go one way and it ain't to the next level
Post match interview on 11:09 - Aug 13 with 1048 viewsawayjack

If like him to explain what our midfield tactics were for yesterday and was plan to actually have an AM. The space in centre pitch between Tammy and our defensive modified let Soton run through unopposed, and we had no real option as outlet on break other than launch to Tammy. If it was meant to be Routs or Ayew did anyone tell them? Routs looked more like a right wingback and Ayew just a little more advanced on left. Was this poor tactics or players not following the plan?
Post match interview on 12:34 - Aug 13 with 964 viewsjack2jack

Post match interview on 08:05 - Aug 13 by Headmaster

It's on the App too
Post match interview on 12:39 - Aug 13 with 953 viewsEasternJack

Post match interview on 11:09 - Aug 13 by awayjack

If like him to explain what our midfield tactics were for yesterday and was plan to actually have an AM. The space in centre pitch between Tammy and our defensive modified let Soton run through unopposed, and we had no real option as outlet on break other than launch to Tammy. If it was meant to be Routs or Ayew did anyone tell them? Routs looked more like a right wingback and Ayew just a little more advanced on left. Was this poor tactics or players not following the plan?

In my view, Routledge selection at AM killed our attacking potential. add to that the lack of discipline/clarity in the first half by him, Ayew and Abraham in he 433 to 451 transition exposed us massively.

The positioning problem was fixed in the 2nd half, but there was no way to fix the Routledge quality problem. Personally I would have brought Mesa on and pushed Fer up, but I'm not PC.

joey, Bony and a highly creative Am needed asapZ

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

Post match interview on 12:59 - Aug 13 with 918 viewsEasternJack

Just watched the post match interview on the app.

A few observations:

- Loving PC's candidness. No BS
- Pleased to see how pissed off he was with the performance yesterday
- Clearly not happy with the depth of talent he has available to him
- Delighted that he doesn't have Monk's Us/them train when talking about good/bad peformances

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024