Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. 21:47 - Aug 13 with 6374 viewsTheKirkyLife

When it comes to paper talk it's difficult to say what's truth and what's false. Sky Sports reporting however is generally quite accurate and with recent comments by Mr. Clement the latest article seems to identify our plan as the window comes to a close.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10987573/swansea-boss-paul-clement-

Clement has openly stated any new signings would preferably have Premier League experience and Bony, Allen and Chadli all have plenty of it. Furthermore, it seems tat Everton will indeed look to almost match the £50 million evaluation of Gylfi coming in at the previously reported £48 million.

Bony - £8-£13 million
Allen - £20-£25 million
Chadli - £15-£20 million

There's your Gylfi money entirely reinvested.

If this is indeed how things transpire I'll be relatively happy. My only issue with our defence is the weak link Naughton and Allen would only add to our pretty good midfield with Ki also to return after injury and Mesa yet to be properly introduced.

Chadli offers us a different creative option as either a #10 or winger allowing Montero/Narsingh to come back into play whilst Bony offers yet another attacking option and we all know how good he could potentially be if brought back to his best.
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:15 - Aug 13 with 4079 viewsgiantstoneater

Have they signed yet!!
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:27 - Aug 13 with 3977 viewsawayjack

Did you watch our 'pretty good midfield' get outclassed and overrun by Soton yesterday? You really think Leon, Fulton and Routs can compete in PL. If Mesa doesn't fit or we don't sign more quality with some pace in legs and thought, we'll be in serious trouble.

Personally think Chadli and Allen would be useful addrions. Not sure if Bony suits our new structure or if he'll get back to anything like form of 2 seasons ago.
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:35 - Aug 13 with 3915 viewsmax936

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:27 - Aug 13 by awayjack

Did you watch our 'pretty good midfield' get outclassed and overrun by Soton yesterday? You really think Leon, Fulton and Routs can compete in PL. If Mesa doesn't fit or we don't sign more quality with some pace in legs and thought, we'll be in serious trouble.

Personally think Chadli and Allen would be useful addrions. Not sure if Bony suits our new structure or if he'll get back to anything like form of 2 seasons ago.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that we won't sign any of them, call it a hunch.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:35 - Aug 13 with 3914 viewsAl_Bundy

Doubt very much we'll go up to £13M for Bony

Doubt very much we'll go up to £20M for Allen

Doubt WBA will sell Chadli to us and we will pay £20M plus

All wishful thinking
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:36 - Aug 13 with 3905 viewsgiantstoneater

Not disputing whether we need them or not but they haven't signed and we are running out of time would like another right back lumped in with those three.
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:39 - Aug 13 with 3874 viewsTom1912

We'll only sign Bony if we sell Llorente which is looking less and less likely.
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:41 - Aug 13 with 3853 viewsmax936

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:36 - Aug 13 by giantstoneater

Not disputing whether we need them or not but they haven't signed and we are running out of time would like another right back lumped in with those three.

4 players no chance, maybe one if we're lucky.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:42 - Aug 13 with 3852 viewssomersetsimon

The Bony rumours persist on Twitter. Would we really want Bony as well as Llorente and Abraham or does this mean that Llorente might still leave?
Login to get fewer ads

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:47 - Aug 13 with 3795 viewsSwansea93

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:42 - Aug 13 by somersetsimon

The Bony rumours persist on Twitter. Would we really want Bony as well as Llorente and Abraham or does this mean that Llorente might still leave?

Clement has said he may play Tammy behind Llorente once Llorente is fit, so Bony/Llorente can compete for the main striker role, which adds to the rumour of McBurnie tweeting he's off to Barnsley.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

N/A. on 22:48 - Aug 13 with 3789 viewsHuw57

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:42 - Aug 13 by somersetsimon

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:32]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 23:09 - Aug 13 with 3653 viewsPozuelosSideys

So 2 ex players and a misfit for our £50m? That should make us all very nervous.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 23:11 - Aug 13 with 3635 viewsBirchgrovejack

It would be tremendously under whelming if honest. I did like the bony song though
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 23:34 - Aug 13 with 3518 viewsLoyal

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:39 - Aug 13 by Tom1912

We'll only sign Bony if we sell Llorente which is looking less and less likely.

The longest ever recovery from a chipped bone in medical history ?
Sceptical is a word I would use.
No different Gylfi.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 01:06 - Aug 14 with 3351 viewsAnotherJohn

Don't fancy that trio at all . Signing them has all the hallmarks of Huw and his scouting team getting their long-term targets/old favourites, irrespective of what PC may want. I don't know where the flair in the final third would come from - Chadli when he has a rare on-song game?
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 05:36 - Aug 14 with 3161 viewsNirvana

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 01:06 - Aug 14 by AnotherJohn

Don't fancy that trio at all . Signing them has all the hallmarks of Huw and his scouting team getting their long-term targets/old favourites, irrespective of what PC may want. I don't know where the flair in the final third would come from - Chadli when he has a rare on-song game?

Agreed, John.

I would love it if we could bring Allen back, he played superb against Everton on Saturday by the way (with short hair and clean shaven).

But Chadli and Bony for a likely £35m, minimum?
No ffukkingg way.
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 06:36 - Aug 14 with 3096 viewsEasternJack

Allen was outstanding against Everton on the weekend. Stoke will never let him go for a reasonable fee

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 07:19 - Aug 14 with 2928 viewsHeadmaster

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 06:36 - Aug 14 by EasternJack

Allen was outstanding against Everton on the weekend. Stoke will never let him go for a reasonable fee

It still p!sses me off that he plays for Stoke. We had the perfect chance to get him last summer.
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 07:21 - Aug 14 with 2925 viewsMeraki

Allen will not be signing for us.
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 07:25 - Aug 14 with 2905 viewsMagic_Michu

Surely Clement knows some quality players from his time across Europe.

Bony, Allen and Chadli don't inspire me at all... and only continues to show us that Huw Jenkins is still firmly in charge bringing in players at the club.

Viera / Boudebouz... now they're a bit more exciting.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 07:32 - Aug 14 with 2875 viewsjojaca

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 07:25 - Aug 14 by Magic_Michu

Surely Clement knows some quality players from his time across Europe.

Bony, Allen and Chadli don't inspire me at all... and only continues to show us that Huw Jenkins is still firmly in charge bringing in players at the club.

Viera / Boudebouz... now they're a bit more exciting.

It would be great if we had Allen back, I'm lukewarm on Chadli(He is better than what we got, still think we need better) and Bony is very concerning signing because of lack off football last few seasons and he is not exactly a fast starter.

Even when you know, you never know?

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 08:22 - Aug 14 with 2724 viewsawayjack

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 22:35 - Aug 13 by Al_Bundy

Doubt very much we'll go up to £13M for Bony

Doubt very much we'll go up to £20M for Allen

Doubt WBA will sell Chadli to us and we will pay £20M plus

All wishful thinking

Agree. We may push boat out for 1, maybe Chadli. I'm hoping we have negotiations with decent targets not on the media radar. But then we haven't managed discrete transfer policy since Laudrup.
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 08:56 - Aug 14 with 2576 viewsheadcleaner

Let's be honest its been said here a thousand times the probable scenario will be - any deal will be late in the window and all possible targets for one reason or another we couldn't get them over the line - sorry but we did try it's complicated. maybe January.

Jenkins has no track record or appetite for spending 20 million on Joe when he knows what he sold him for and what we could have got him for last summer regardless of whether Joe wants to come home or not.

Bony is just paper talk he has hardly kicked a ball in two seasons.

Chadli will be the classic of not being able to tie up a deal in time but he's a player Big nose admires.

We might get some la liga also ran if we're lucky.
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 09:02 - Aug 14 with 2536 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So after missing out on Joe for £8 million and buying Carroll as his alternative we're going to buy him for £25 million instead? Never in a million years!
Bony is not the player he was , in all honesty I prefer Llorente.
Chadli plus Viera plus a RB and I'll be happy if Gylfi is then sold.
Siggurdson should be at least on the bench for the Man Utd game.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 09:08 - Aug 14 with 2503 viewsJokeren1943

Swansea will only have 1 primary striker and 1 loan (or cheap backup). If Bony joins the club Swansea will sell Llorente.

The problem is, we know that Llorente will score 10-15 goals this season (he is just simply world class as finisher). We do not know about Bony - Swansea can end up with him only scoring 2-3 goals and then Swansea will be relegated.

Abraham looks very promising but he is still a wildcard because he is so young and inexperienced.

[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 9:11]
Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 09:11 - Aug 14 with 2481 viewsJFSwan

Bony, Allen, Chadli - The picture becomes clearer. on 09:08 - Aug 14 by Jokeren1943

Swansea will only have 1 primary striker and 1 loan (or cheap backup). If Bony joins the club Swansea will sell Llorente.

The problem is, we know that Llorente will score 10-15 goals this season (he is just simply world class as finisher). We do not know about Bony - Swansea can end up with him only scoring 2-3 goals and then Swansea will be relegated.

Abraham looks very promising but he is still a wildcard because he is so young and inexperienced.

[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 9:11]

That is no longer true as we have consistently played with 2 'main' strikers in our diamond formation
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024