Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs Versus The Swans Tickets being Advertised on TalkSport 15:57 - Sep 12 with 3972 viewsjackharris

I truly believe Spurs have cut off their nose to spite their face in restricting away Premier League followings to only 3,000, in a 90,000 seater stadium. I foresee trouble ahead in certain fixtures, with pockets of away fans and Spurs fans clashing. As seen at West Ham and the London Stadium last season.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Spurs Versus The Swans Tickets being Advertised on TalkSport on 16:17 - Sep 12 with 3931 viewsMeraki

I thought the club only requested 1000 odd?
Spurs Versus The Swans Tickets being Advertised on TalkSport on 18:09 - Sep 12 with 3834 viewsGaryjack

Spurs Versus The Swans Tickets being Advertised on TalkSport on 16:17 - Sep 12 by Meraki

I thought the club only requested 1000 odd?

West Ham 1200. We took the full allocation for Spurs.
Spurs Versus The Swans Tickets being Advertised on TalkSport on 21:55 - Sep 12 with 3715 viewsjackrabbit

I think Brent Council have something to do with it. They don't want 90,000 crowds at Wembley every fortnight. I think they've demanded and got a limit on the crowd size for Spurs home games.
Spurs Versus The Swans Tickets being Advertised on TalkSport on 22:13 - Sep 12 with 3673 viewsGaryjack

Spurs Versus The Swans Tickets being Advertised on TalkSport on 21:55 - Sep 12 by jackrabbit

I think Brent Council have something to do with it. They don't want 90,000 crowds at Wembley every fortnight. I think they've demanded and got a limit on the crowd size for Spurs home games.

So why are tickets being advertised on Talksport? As the OP said, there's going to be serious problems at some games. Especially against Man Utd and Liverpool, both of whom have tens of thousands of fans in London and are well rehearsed in getting around ticket issues.
Spurs Versus The Swans Tickets being Advertised on TalkSport on 22:45 - Sep 12 with 3623 viewsharryhpalmer

I think it's only restricted to high risk games - like the derbies against Chelsea and Arsenal. Probably vs United and Liverpool.

They had 85k last season in the Champions League vs Monaco and Bayern Leverkusen.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024